Is he going to kill himself?

Is he going to kill himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxgkXxa9c3s
youtube.com/watch?v=FkklBeLfZxo&t=87s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, he’s rich

He'll be fine. He can go make that Fountain Head movie he wants to make.

dubs will confirm

Do you think WB is dumb enough to finance another movie of his?

yay hack snyder will not make shitty adaptations of garbage writers.

>ayn rand; not even once

you say this, about the studio that let him make batman v superman and sucker punch. warner brothers is a mess. SAD!

>Ayn Rand fan
Jesus this explains so much.

I wouldn't if I was him. If I was an arrogant pretentious cunt who thought that my own genius was so grand that people can't comprehend it. I'd be fucking stoked if I was proven right. I'd be wanking myself silly over all the bad reviews Dawn of Justice got. It proves him right. Film critics are fucking morons.

No, because that would involve character development.

Not exactly.

>ayn rand fan who's accomplished absolutely nothing on his own merits or strength and has been literally handed everything in his life

fuck me

Kek

nah, his daughter beat him to it

To be fair, its only his idiot fanbase that paints him like that.

The guy himself never comes off like that. He comes off as a retarded fratboy who's vocabulary consists entirely of "dude" and "whoa." Hes like a real life version of the south park parody of michael bay.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxgkXxa9c3s

I want him to stay away from capeshit movies

youtube.com/watch?v=FkklBeLfZxo&t=87s
No he comes off as an auteur

It would be the most boring and confusing suicide ever. 3 hours of slo-mo and flashbacks.

He just needs his wife to blow a few more execs

"...in time, they will join you in the sun"

Kek

Not while all his children are still alive

10/10

He's going to kill you.

HACK SNYDER BTFO

Zack Snyder is a fraud

Hs flicks where he basically puts slow-mo over his previously recorded footage are cringe inducing.

I also think he has mental problems, during interviews he rambles on and on like a lunatic and can't stay focused on a single topic for more than three minutes and never says anything concrete, typical post modern mumbo jumbo. His hero's are scumbags like Alan Moore and their likes meanwhile he sucks at the capitalist teat he and others that share his philosophy supposedly despise by being a part of the "culture industry" they demonize.

I used to like his flicks now all I can think about when I listen to it is how toxic it's underlying message is and how insane and out of touch with reality post modern marxists are.

his daughter cost the studio hundreds of millions crazy stuff

HOLY KEK.

>I listen to it is how toxic it's underlying message is and how insane and out of touch with reality post modern marxists are.
wtf?

>implying rich people don't OD or suicide

rich depressed people are the most suicidal look at the music industry