Is this a liberal or conservative show?

Is this a liberal or conservative show?

It's a show. Fuck off.

neither. why should everything have to exist on a political spectrum?

I need to know if I can think it's funny or not

They are neither liberal or conservative. They are just horrible people. That's the show's shtick

The only time it ever got political was over non-fat yogurt

More conservative than liberal. There's a few racial jokes. Watch the king of queens. There's a lot of black jokes that would be deemed too "offensive" now

Could they get away with it today?

>entire episode stressing acceptance of fags
>entire episode encouraging interracial relationships

You tell me schlomo

>He's a nigger, Jerry! He's a nigger!
What did Kramer mean by this?

Can't believe they let Seinfeld get away with this one

The reporter who thought jerry and george were gay was the hottest
Also the pasta girl who dated george was also super hot

Conservatives have abandoned any moral pretenses over the last two decades (Trump, O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, Roy Moore, etc) so its hard to distinguish the two ideologies, but the show is still distinctly liberal with its gay acceptance. Elaine is pro-choice and is never looked down upon or shown in any more negative light than other characters.

>reporter
was that right column, third from bottom?

and who was pasta girl?

It was back when television wasn't as politically polarized as it is today. Any NBC show you watch today will be heavily pro-Democrat, anti-conservative and generally left-leaning on most social/economic issues, and will also have a lot of virtue signalling/moral lectures. But back then, there wasn't that much concern about political correctness. Elaine was just an ordinary woman, without all the "muh stronk working womyn" b.s. you get with female characters today, and there were some slightly off-colour PG-rated jokes about Jews, women (and men), gay people, so on, but nothing edgy. I'd call the humour centrist by today's PC standards

>Elaine is pro-choice and is never looked down upon or shown in any more negative light than other characters.
She almost a-kill a Poppy.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. It was actually funny, because they managed to poke fun at the overly socially-conscious types while also managing to present pro-choice in a serious way. Seinfeld was like that on a lot of issues, where it managed to humorously convey political/social issues without moralizing/lecturing the audience. That's why I consider it more centrist than right/left

pic related
desu she doesn't look as hot as I remembered
and yes, that is the reporter I was talking about.

me on the left

It's a funny show

It's a Jewish show.

>that period a month ago when larry david was deemed too offensive by the media circlejerk
>a jewish democrat is too offensive

cringe

Your persecution complex is off the charts Sup Forumsturd

Alec Baldwin played a Republican in 30 Rock, and while he was a jackass about it his expectations usually proved to be correct over Tina fey's idealistic views

Every night before bed Larry cries and wishes he was born white instead of jewish

>Who are these """""""people"""""""

Who is the qt in the 5th column 4th row?

>jews
>conservative

they invented communism and vote 70-80% dem

The girl who saw George's dick after he had just come out of the pool.

>me on the right

Liberals and conservatives are basically the same thing you fucking fat American cunt, there's just some identity politics shit separating the two. Your political system is so dichotomized that you fat fucks really see liberals and conservatives as opposed. Kek

>WE'RE ALL THE SAME THING LOL
>ONE WANTS TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY, THE OTHER SEEKS TO PRESERVE IT

Why not? The nazis were the butt of the joke.

this is reddit... this... is... meme.

>implying this episode could be made today

Ita a liberal show
Found the conservatives

Dr. Cuddy!

What are you taking about you degenerate?
they're both destroying your country, the liberals are closer to stopping certain problems at least in terms of climate change but they never will they're still right wing as Fuck economically deo they always go where they can make extra profit.
Both parties are way too pro free market for anyone's good other than the ceo's

That's not what he meant at all, you paint huffing troglodyte. Democrats and Republicans are two sites of the same shit neoliberal coin. They continually play up their "differences" so that retards like you still think the system is at all functional.

END MY LIFE