*teleports behind you*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvGCFK7bloQ
youtube.com/watch?v=skY1DGxXGrg
youtube.com/watch?v=XrZ7E2WC3RI
youtube.com/watch?v=R5QC22i7ZKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

btw

DS9 > TNG = DSC > ENT > VOY > prime timeline films > TOS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TAS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jj trek

He needed to see the truth of Allah.

>discovery, ent, and voy above TOS
fucking neck urself dude

Why was Sisko so in love with Bajor by the time of the dominion war? He had been there three times tops. Suddenly he’s gonna retire there instead of Earth?

What is it like to be this wrong?

TNG=DS9>TOS>>>>>>everything else

Post soundtrack kinos
youtube.com/watch?v=cvGCFK7bloQ

Fun game: whenever Odo talks to another founder, pretend they’re saying salad instead of solid

It's implied he visits more regularly than that, and we only see him there when something important is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=skY1DGxXGrg

>Literally fired for being too good at his job
Fuck you, Rick Berman

youtube.com/watch?v=XrZ7E2WC3RI

Zial shouldn’t have died.

He felt that the music for TNG should be background noise, and nothing more.
But then the composers for DS9 and VOY were given more leeway so who knows.

I was hoping Zial would have been discovered as Nerys's half-sister. Just think of the potential.
While Dukat was getting misty eyed over an earing, Nerys would have walked past her mother's grave on that planet and not known it. Nerys wouldn't even find out until after Zial had died.

I know you're reading this Shatner. Get off your Denny Crane stool and come back to the captains chair.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN ARE KIRA AND ODO GONNA FUCKIN BONE ALREADY I ONLY GOT LESS THAN TWO SEASONS LEFT AND SHE FUCKED ALTERNATE BAREIL FIRST FUCK ME

REEEE FOLLOW CASTE

When you see holographic Vegas then you know he's gonna croon and she's gonna swoon.

Someone post Kirk holding his pink cock rock

MILES, I'M BUSY, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU
BESIDES SEX IS ONLY FOR PROCREATION ANYWAY

WHY DON'T YOU GO SPEND TIME WITH JULIAN

O-Ok, Keiko.....

God, what a putz. I can't believe I slept with that.

this is how you know it's the real trek thread

OH NO WELL IF I HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AGAIN THEN SO BE IT

Fantastic

You're a piece of shit

>DS9 > TNG = DSC > ENT > VOY > prime timeline films > TOS

Pleasant
Melancholy, but appropriate
>link related
youtube.com/watch?v=R5QC22i7ZKo

who let reddit in

>DS9 > TNG = DSC > ENT > VOY > prime timeline films > TOS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TAS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jj trek
You did

in comfyness alone,
tos > sg1 > post kazon voyager > enterprise > stargate atlantis > ds9 > tos >>> stargate universe >>>> dis

i dont know how they did it, but dis is distilled anticomfy. every second of it fills me with rage, so props to them for that if it was intentional.

in terms of objective quality tng is probably the best

Discovery is on it's own special level of hell and if anyone had any sense there would be an open campaign not to consider it canon.

I mean, for you not to consider it as bad as JJ Trek shows how little you understand about the production, the plot, the characters or it's total lack of a trek message. The characters constantly argue with each other, it's always in a complete cycle of conflict and it screams for a redo. Even Enterprise had calm moments where you could at least see how the future had become better. In Discovery, it's just a complete bathing of anger and unrest based upon how much the producers hate the current American political climate and how absolutely petty they are in not ignoring it to give us a fine television show.

Worst episode in each (completed) series.

Go.

>TOS
The Alternative Factor
>TNG
Sub Rosa
>DS9
Move Along Home
>VOY
The Thaw
>ENT
Exile
>DSC
Context is for Kings
>TOS films
None
>TNG films
Nemesis
>Kelvin
Beyond

ds9, tos and the animated series are all good. who cares about the rest

I know I may hold an unpopular opinion, but I think that Generations is worse than Nemesis.

Not unpopular to me. Generations is absolutely awful and the El-Aurians are a shittily conceived species. Guinan is an absolutely terrible character and I have no idea how they managed to write almost every main cast, female character as being a totally meddlesome asshole.

Especially Troi. She was either totally useless or ruined a scene by interjecting with ideas or methods that were totally irrelevant to the plot. She was a terrible therapist that would take a special amount of time to annoy the crew, and sometimes they reminded us she was useful by forcing her role into an episode. Where should would say something like "you seem very angered right now" directly after another character and obviously acted in anger. It was extremely bizarre how badly the character was written.

Or Guinen when should would just show up for no reason, really had nothing to add to the plot and it was just an -insert this character now because the writers were badgered into it- bunch of crap.

I thought every single character in Generations was atrocious, every single main cast member was written completely differently to their series character.

Emotion Data is one of the most infuriating things I have ever seen on a movie screen.

Move Along Home isn't nearly that bad. It's a character development episode, with Kira shouting "I hate exploration, I'm not a fucking Star Fleet officer I used to MURDER people for a living".

Profit and Lace

The problem in general with the TNG films is that they came hot off the end of a 7-year series, whereas the TOS films came out 10+ years after the short-lived series had ended. By the final one, the show had been off the air for 22 years.
I think Paramount should have waited until the 2000s to make a TNG film.

Interesting. I enjoyed The Thaw. It's odd, for sure, and would probably have been more at home in TOS, but it's an interesting enough story.

I'd put Tattoo or one of the insufferable holodeck Irish village stories as the worst. It's hard to say; it's been a while since I've watched the series all the way through.

Dukat caca

Threshold is the worst VOY episode.

>I'd put Tattoo or one of the insufferable holodeck Irish village stories as the worst. It's hard to say;

Everyone forgets 11:59, it's so idiotic and serves 0 purpose to the rest of the show

The Thaw wasn't bad tho. One of the better VOY episodes. Also you cannot argue that Proft and Lace wasn't the absolute worst DS9 episode, maybe even the worst Trek episode period.

wtf is this

60's special effects meant to look as garish as possible to show up on first-gen color TVs.

>Threshold is the worst VOY episode.
What a reddit meme opinion.
I'd watch Threshold before that dipshit episode where Cha-Ko-Tay is a boxer

It gets a lot of shit but it's really important from a worldbuilding perspective as it establishes a lot about transwarp

> Robert Duncan McNeill noted, "Some of the fans sort of questioned the science of it."
It's way more unbeleivable than shooting antimatter at magic crystals to generate a bubble of space where the laws of physics are different, right?
Or planets that look just like Earth down to the topography

Brainlet, its clear disc isn't cannon

He should have killed himself

>Episode thinks it's about Miles having PTSD from killing his mental prison cellmate
>It's actually because he can't bear to return to life with Keiko
Deepest lore

Are we posting in this thread now

Was it rape?

We should make a Star Trek Timelines Fleet for the mobile game, im enjoying it. anyone else play? probably not. nobody ever plays the games i want to play :(

I'm playing it, user. really, if there were enough people here interested, that'd be a good idea.

Discovery is better than the first 2 seasons of TNG, the first 3 seasons of ENT and the entirety of Voyager and people only disagree either due to blind nostalgia (Enterprise is already 16 years old by this point, enough for the feeling to settle in) or 14 year olds trying to pass as that wrong generation meme.

You can whine whatever you want, no episode of DSC/DIS/STD comes nowhere as close in being awful as Code of Honor, Threshold or a Night in Sickbay.

0.02 cents have been added to your CBS account.

>atlantis over ds9

what the fuck is this?

I actually torrent it so I'm only defending it for consistency sake user. People always overestimate their hate over new stuff just for being new.

at the very least we could join the same Fleet that already exists and just make a 5 man squad of our own. I'm in the "shut your cake hole keiko" fleet. name is Orneryboy, add me.

nice, I'll join once I'm near my phone (Zuuru ign)

No one hates things that are truly novel. STD is just a reprensentation of the downward slide that's been happening since Roddenberry died. Its not new, its aggressively derivative and unimaginative.

How did they get away with this?

Data doesnt age

heres my DBID 906690681843713 since it doesnt work on your ign apparently, you can find it in the settings tab.

Ok good, I got to send the friend request now

he seriously should have disintegrated himself

Bloody

Cardie

Scum!

I guffawed audibly

I did nothing wrong.

banging the Bajoran pope when you had a job to do was probably a bad idea, desu

anti-semite

I want her ass on my nose, NOW /rek/
Just make it happen.

got it senpai, thx. I just started so im learning about all this crazy shit I wish i knew from the start. think im doing alright so far

Step aside, casual!

it's cool, takes some time to feel like you're progressing, but it's pretty nice

it's called a bonus

Get in there, /trek/, get in deep!

I'll show her the night of her life *licks lips*

I want to squeeze his gunt.

Who was the best /holoengineer/, tv?

>Barclay
>Geordie
>Harry
>The Doctor

Woof Woof! Barklay

I wake up in the mornin and I ask meself

"Is life worth living, should I blast meself?"

I'm tired of being Chief and doing station hacks

My stomach hurts from Jamaican blend caffeine attacks

Cardies give a damn about EP flow

Pull a trigger, blow emitters , he's a "hero"

More voles, more voles, more voles

I'd rather drink at Quarks than chill with Kei-ko

Was it rape?

Zimmermann, of course. How is this even a question?

he is a hero show some respect

dope

>1. Black Meat In Your Wormhole
>2. Commander (Of Believers)
>3. Change Bling ft. Odd Hoe
>4. Behind Bars (Of Gold Pressed Latinum)
>5. Trill Ass Nigga
>6. BJore
>7. Run (About)
>8. Profession Prophet
>9. E-N-H-A-N-C-E-D ft Dr.B
>10. Accessory To Murder
>Bonus Tracks
>11. Authorities Defiant
>12. Crack Spoonhead (Cardassian Diss)
>13. Dominion Space (Klingon Ship)

You are wrong. Felix is the best.

it was cancer

fuk did he do that was so great?

This is the "eye candy" we get in today's sjw infested timeline. We've had kirks harem, milf Beverly, seven, t'pol, dax, etc.
>Now we get ensign thicc.