TFW you got tricked into seeing a meme movie

>TFW you got tricked into seeing a meme movie

why are there so many shills for this fucking movie on Sup Forums

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE NO MORE POSTING OF THIS GIRL EXPOSED HAIRS THIS IMMODESTY INVITES SEVERE CHASTISEMENT

Hes saying that the movie is bad user. thats not what a shill is.

or are you unironically autistic?

>its okay to talk about it if its bad!
sure thing pal

i dont even understand what youre getting at. are you saying we shouldnt discuss a film, on the film board? when are we allowed to talk about a movie if when it is bad or good isnt ok?

youre a fucking tard.

DUDE QUIRKY

tell me more

>WOMEN DIRECTOR
>WOMEN LEAD
>WOMEN STORY

I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TAMPONS FOR THIS

>a new and popular movie was mentioned 4 times in 4 days on a movie discussion website

F-FUCKING SHILLS

honestly, there should be a simple test to be able to post here to make sure people arent retarded. but then we would lose most of the posters i guess

Actually, that's a shill on Sup Forums, friendo

>says friendo
>thinks anybody will take his opinion serious after saying friendo
>friendo

earn that hot meal boy

what did he mean by this?

I'm from Sacramento, so I appreciate the attempt to make my thoroughly boring city look so beautiful and unique. My cousin went to the all-girls Catholic high school, St. Francis, that this movie is based on, and she told me there were girls lezzing out all the time

this post was more interesting than this stupid movie.

>critics nutting all over themselves about this film
>predictably causes Sup Forums to have a stick up its collective ass

This is a solid coming-of-age film. It isn't the life-changing picture that
>muh RT score
would have you believe, but it is a very well-done movie that is worth watching.

absolutely not. in a character driven story things need to be fleshed out, and the intentions much clearer. the movie just basically ended all of a sudden. it was funny, and entertaining, but i was walking out of the theatre wondering "wow am i retarded? because that sucked." the relationship with her mother should have been more thoroughly examined, so that the ending of her saying "thanks" actually felt like a turn around. instead we get scenes of them getting stoned and microwaving frozen meals at 2 am. why? why was her getting fucking wasted in NY and ending up in the hospital necessary?

the story was poorly thought out. acting was great, editing was great, but the story in itself was definitely lacking.

4/10 would not watch again.

she actually must have gone to the school at the same time as Gerwig judging on their ages too. I should really ask her if she knew Greta

I stopped trusting critics after they collectively heralded Baby Driver as the greatest action film ever made.

another garbage movie that halfway through i was wondering "how did we get here? why did we get here? where are they going from here? why are these things happening?' but i guess when uv got an autist as the main character teevee will love anything

>couldn't keep up with a bare-bones car flick
Holy fucking brainlet.

>why was her getting fucking wasted in NY and ending up in the hospital necessary?
Because the movie was about her self destructive tendencies which are an extension of the relationship with her mom? user, the movie wasn't just about ""one"" single thing. The mom was a huge part of it but it was also about her father's depression, her brother's insecurity, her boyfriend's self hatred and struggle with his sexuality, her best friend's desire for intimacy. Movies about damaged people aren't anything new so I'm kind of surprised you were so angry about this particular one

sorry but im gonna disagree. there was nothing substantial in this movie about her brothers insecurities, her best friends desire for intimacy was not an essential core, it was just dialouge and jokes. things young girls talk about. dads depression did not play a large role in the movie either. and honestly the main character didnt even have self destructive tendencies.

nothing in this movie was fleshed out. it was poorly written, and is a sorry excuse of a film with all the praise its been getting.

boooo!!

i could keep up, the story was just bad. things were happening just because. things progressed too quickly, and the story was told poorly.

>hurrrrdurrrr muh bb drvr wuz sooooooo gud

>tfw got duped into living a meme lyfe

Get a load of this special soyflake that calls everybody retarded while posting the same shit and same comments every day at the same fucking hour,