Why they totally marginalized the best character again?

why they totally marginalized the best character again?

he (as a character) has more grace and suave then fucking Eggsy, i don't get it....

movie was 6/10 before that shitty ending, now is 5/10.

I can only think it was to keep some surprise but yeah I fucking hated that too.
Tatum and Bridges do nothing while Pascal carried Eggsy and the missions.

It was a shit movie for various reasons, but killing off Roxy in some random missile attack with literally ZERO build up is really fucking bad writing. Too much Game of Thrones does that to writers I guess.

4/10 at best.

Tatum character had potential too but totally wasted in MUH CRYOGENIC

Bridges was wasted because screentime to Eggsy

Pascal character was badass, interesting and provoking

god, i wish at least Harry would be the only main character, he was great, exactly like in the first one

Julianne Moore nailed it, great actress, no surprise here, and love that cameo pic related

They REALLY fucked up by killing my waifu. She was neato.

THIS, FUCKING THIS.

WHY KILL ROXY, she was even hotter now compared to the first film.

dont worry guise all the dead characters are gonna return in the 3rd movie, that is the glory of franchising

The first Kingsman was the worst movie I've ever seen and I have no idea why it got good reviews.

I think Tatum must have been filming something else at the time. Absolutely no other reason

the other reason could be shitty writing but yeah, maybe his agenda was filling like my ass full of toothbrushes

we could’ve got x-men first class sequels instead of this

it's literally a power fantasy for fedora and "real men have class ;)" types

your face is a 5/10 faggot

This. It's literally a right wing movie made for right wingers. No wonder it's shit.

there are some good conservative movies here and there but this one is pure shit, yeah

actually, the sequel is made for lefties

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>DRUMPFFF
>FEMALE PRESIDENT
>LE PLEB GUY IS THE HERO HURRRR
>RESPECKKKKKK WOMENNNNNNN

Kingsman 1 was good.

it was, not perfect, but it was decent

second one is horrendous

i thought that was a nice tweest, no double agent business, just a man acting on his own beliefs

I thought his performance was really good. The action scenes were good but were too cgi heavy. Movie was a mess, writing was a shit, really disappointing effort by Vaugn. Felt rushed.

i felt like Poppy as a villian was kinda weak. Once they got her there wasnt much else, I thought she would have a backup or something but like she didnt have the foresight to make herself immune from her own drug

I didn't say it was for right of left wing. Fedora can be either. It's literally Supreme Meme Gentleman the film though.

world would have been better off if all the drug addicts got done away with. President and Narcos spic did nothing wrong

there was plenty of antidote available and it takes weeks to die from it. If only she had given herself immunity to heroin

LE ELTON JOHN

Ngl, roxy getting killed like that annoyed me quite a bit. I did get a little chub when the blonde girl suggested pissplay though.

>guarenteedreplies.gif

He was afwul. Way to ruin a simple cameo into an obnoxious, lousy acting, secondary character.

This movie was so bad it really made rethink whether the first one was any good either. Matthew Vaughn makes the cheapest looking movies, it's just fucking disgusting

First one was alright. Had just the right amount of cheese.

i just wanna suck tarons cock so bad

haha no, he literally murders everyone in a church. just after he lays the smackdown by saying hes a kooky degenerate (hold for applause)

>you can do it on me if you want
Instantly made her irresitible to me, like holy shit thats hot.

So wtf happened to channing? Schedueling conflicts?