As a black man I should be able to discuss this movie without idiot mods deleting threads

As a black man I should be able to discuss this movie without idiot mods deleting threads

Back off or else

youtu.be/vt9UZo32KMk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vt9UZo32KMk?t=23
youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=1RSQaVG7_QI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>movie about niggers
>rap music starts playing

See wh*tebois? This is how you do it real in the hood nigga.

personally I think it WILL gross more than justice league. These kids hear one mention of infinity stones and can't help themselves these days.

Now that that's out the way..

WE

LITERALLY we wuz kangs 'n' sheeeiiit

I'm looking forward to it but I'm wondering how they manage the idea of this group living in Wakanda for centuries without detection and what do they mean to regular black people?

Maybe they're an advanced alien race that came to earth and established a hermetic colony. Troublemakers were banished and mind wiped which led to them becoming slaves.

Wakanda has the Soul Gem.

no?

!!!FACT!!!

Why does this nigger have an ashtray shoved in his mouth? Is this a fetish thing where he walk around and people put their cigarettes out in his mouth and then spit on him?

>the autist that probably typed this
Top lel m8

>look up this trailer because OP's image has to be photoshop
>first words in trailer is HOL UP
>find out image is real

On that topic, why do they play hip hop in the trailer?
This isn't a movie about America.

You need to go back

Nice try white kid.

do they also have rap music in wakanda or do they have original wakandian music?

All blacks are African-American. Idris Elba is African-American for example.

>black people invent things
*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Wakanda is literally a CGI city from the Star Wars prequels

who thought this was a good idea

africans definitely love black-american culture and feel accurately represented by it

Whoa easy there sweetie. I think someone needs to clean up Tyrone after he's finished with your girl, might calm you down a little.

>why are they playing classical music from Austria this movie takes place in America

Will they touch upon the fact that the Wakandans are fucking assholes who don't share tech with the rest of the world?

If Wakanda actually existed it would be ruled by a tyrannical warlord and everyone in it would be starving and suffering.

Why don't niggers have an identity beyond American corporate mass-produced pop culture?

Most of these comments are funny because it just shows how intimidated people get when black people are shown in a positive light. All of the hatred just surfaces. Anything with black people shown in a positive light is always taken as anti-white, newsflash you're not as important as you think you are. The very fact that the movie has the word black in it has people's panties in a bunch. It's funny that
1. No one bats an eye at an all white casts, which most movies are. And this isn't even an all black cast, it's just majority black for once.
2. No one says OMG Thor looks so unreal. Or why does Thor have to be on another planet/ dimension? It's from a comic, what do you expect?
3. No one goes on any other superhero movie trailer and talk about the kkk, why? We don't care, that's why! And it's not relevant to the movie at all.
4. There are bad people in every nationality and ethnicity.
5. Stop telling black people to go back to Africa, this is our home too and we're not going anywhere unless we feel like it! You don't hear us tell white people to go back to Europe or the Caucasus Mountains.
6. If you have something to say, say it to our face not behind our backs like some little bitches. Don't hide behind your masks, oops I mean fake ass accounts like little pussies who don't have the balls to say half the shit you type to a black persons face. Because
A. You'll get the ass whooping you've been looking for.
B. You'll get the ass whooping you've been looking for.
C. You'll get the ass whooping you've been looking for.
If you don't like black people fine, nobody cares. This shit isn't new to us, we've had the world against us for so long; putting up with bitch ass scary people is second nature to us. This is a message to all the racist scary bitches, if the shoe doesn't fit then I'm not talking to or about you.

HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN WE SUM FINNA SUPER CIVILIZATION? SHIEET WHITEY HOLDIN ME BACK N' SHIEET

yes, because fuck whitey

>not understanding the white culture belongs to everyone

>You'll get the ass whooping you've been looking for.

What about the rest of Africa?

AYO

jews manipulate them as much as they manipulate whites
africans - true africans, black nationalists - are the allies of the white nationalist

there is literally nothing wrong with consuming soy products

there is always the peanut butter meme

t. soyboy

t.

Actually peanut butter was invented by another race.

t

I swear these damn snow chimps always got something to say.First of all Black civilizations go back thousands of years maybe more. In that time they took care of business, led military expeditions across the known world and yes that means defending it from the primitive savage whites that existed.What happens is all civilizations exhaust themselves after so long and the people forget the knowledge to maintain them. That's why those pyramids around the world just sit, their original functions lost to history. The same thing happened to white people as well.When Rome fell white people became backwards and illiterate hence THE DARK AGES....ironically while white people lived in shit black countries like Mali were thriving.White people only took the world stage after the defeat of the moors and after inheriting all the knowledge of the previous civilizations before them...basically copying and pasting....whitewashing...like how they do black musical genres....

I know, that's why it's a funny meme
people actually believe some black american was the first person to think of crushing peanuts into a paste

Yes, but the opposite of that. Any force in the movie from the outside world that attempts to acquire their tech will be evil (and white), justifying their isolation. Probably no mention on how releasing a cure for AIDS could help the rest of Africa.

holy fuck hes reaching critical estrogen levels

Put your trip on Krager

That fucking lip plate. I'm sorry I just cannot take him seriously.

/thread

I love movies set in the 70s.

>3. No one goes on any other superhero movie trailer and talk about the kkk, why?

Who the fuck ever brings up the KKK but offended black people and the people defending them?

I'd watch it if it wasn't some power fantasy of a black american. I'm pretty sure a place as advanced as Wakanda wouldn't have lip rings.
Do you think Black Panther is going to be portrayed as the Sup Forumsfag he is?

cough breast cancer cough

My face when it out performs justus league

That was unexpected.

'HOL UP
youtu.be/vt9UZo32KMk?t=23

eww armpit fat hanging out

remember when black panther married storm because lol we are both african superheroes, then annuled his own wedding because oh yeah, hes a priest also

Lip rings are cultural, not technological. Same reason people still get piercing despite the risk of infection.
As for Sup Forums, it looks like Wakanda is involved in the Infinity War. If I did some radical speculation I'd say Wakanda might be damaged to some degree and many of its denizens would need a place of refuge.

The post credits scene leaked already

>Wakanda refugees

GOD THERE'S NO ESCAPE

>Most of these comments are funny because it just shows how intimidated people get when black people are shown in a positive light. All of the hatred just surfaces. Anything with black people...

>Stop worrying about all the racist people commenting, the movie looks awesome, that's all that matters.

>Why is there a lot of racism in comment section..it's look like it will be a great movie.

>All the racists, trolls, and idiotic comments aren't going to make me not see this movie. I have a very high standard when it comes to films, especially superhero films, and I think this will be Marvel's best film if not one of their best films to date.

>each of these comments have a gorillion upvotes and replies
>no racist posts to be found

Is Marvel just playing victim to make it seem like racists are targeting this movie? There's nothing bad about a fantasy world where niggers don't kill each other for dissing their shoes. It's a nice escape from the real world.

>hol up
Holy shit

Wasn't their something about refugees in the new Thor? I haven't seen it yet.

All of asgards people become refugees

yeah

There was a prophecy about Asgard being destroyed and they eventually realized it would be true so they just bailed on it and let some angry retard destroy the whole place while they got on a ship to find a new place to call Asgard.

Do they move to Goldblum's planet?

Jesus Christ Fuck

Well I've been getting TIRED of all these Marvel films, but this is ridiculous!

Based off his stance and the guards in the background I assume this guy is some kind of important political figure or maybe a criminal kingpin in Wakanda that one of the characters needs to ask for help. Imagine how this scene would play out.

>Black Panther:
"Akuwojo, I need your help! Wakanda's genetically perfected watermelon crop is being poisoned and your the only one with enough leverage to find out who's doing it!"

>Akuwojo
"MMMMPHHHSSSSSSSS"
*spit flies into Black Panthers face*

haha EPIC post! I'm posting a cap of this soyboy getting BTFO on r/the_donald!

no, they are on the way to norway but thanos has stopped the ship full of them. Beginning of infinity war we find out what happens to them.

my guess judging from the trailers is Loki gives thanos the tesseract/space stone/cube in exchange for the refugees lives. Thanks beats up Thor and throws him into space, later picked up by the GotG

big forehead and facial hair is a sign of high test desu. step up your reaction img game

But these are supposedly civilized niggers. Why would they look up to a culture of weak, barbaric slave niggers?

wait till you see the-

oohh huhuhuh oh no no no on oooOOHOHHHOOHH-

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

wow, what a waste of a perfectly good tire

>movie about black people has a dope as soundtrack

it was probably rotted to hell like everything there

Dope as what, user?

wakandia looks like a pretty cool setting desu

UNLIMITED
KANGSHIP

Yeah, the film might actually be fun.

>about africa, AFRICANS
>hurr durr play american rap we representin nigga.

cute!

Looks typical Marvel stuff
It will be passable I'm sure

I like how racist americans are, they don't even realize it.

thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c

>Implying it's not an intentional yet failing attempt to keep niggers from ruining our country

>nigger hairstyles

You messed up your link
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Me too, I only wish we were more racist.

nobody was chucking spears where they were staying

The fuck are you talking about?

this, i dont understand how all africans identify with african american music, i thought the continents culture was deep and rich? no?

youtube.com/watch?v=1RSQaVG7_QI
white bois should know their place

i have no reaction images on this computer but you know exactly what i want to post

user this movie is clearly about black americans jerking themselves off. They probably did very little research into the actual culture except for meme shit like the lip rings.

>African culture was deep and rich, no?
'African culture was deep and rich, no' is right

>implying it's not an attempt to cash in on the niggers while also stirring shit up further
all the key individuals support the revolutionary terrorist movement "black lives matter".

>I HAVE SEEN GODS FLY
>I'VE SEEN MEN BUILD WEAPONS I COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE
>I'VE SEEN ALIENS DROP FROM THE SKY
>BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS..
>A CIVILIZED BLACK NATION
>AYO HOL' UP
>BOW DOWN, SHOW ME RESPEC
>WE R KINGS NIGGA

>Song starts

>First lyrics are;

>Uh huh
>Yeah
>Hol up
>Lets go
>Uh

>A. You'll get the ass whooping you've been looking for.
>B. You'll get the ass whooping you've been looking for.
>C. You'll get the ass whooping you've been looking for.
Even your fucking comments chimp out. You people are truly irredeemable. You forgot the 100 100 *clap *clap.

He should have thrown some uppercuts.

On a chick
Well done

They wanted to go full on african culture, but they fucked it up since it's the women who get the mouth plates. I love it when people are so passionate about being inclusive yet dont know what the fuck is doing?

Yeah that line was painfully ironic. I wonder if the studio jews are having a laugh behind the niggers' backs

i've never been in a real fight but is that really effective? seems like an awkward way to punch desu