Mommy Blanchett was so good in this. She saved an otherwise bland and forgettable movie

Mommy Blanchett was so good in this. She saved an otherwise bland and forgettable movie.

she was great, but she wasnt used as well as she couldve been

goldblum tops the power rankings

she was great as always but plot-wise everything that involved her were the low points of the movie.
You should watch Blue Jasmine. It's a (((New Yorker))) movie but she's great in it, may be her best performance.

>otherwise

did she dieded, or will we get to maybe see her again looking this sexy?

THOT

Damn she was so fuckin hot in this movie

Kneel

Korg FTW

This movie was entertaining but utterly forgettable. Possibly the most forgettable MCU movie I've ever seen. That said, there was nothing outwardly bad about it that I felt like complaining over.

Great performance and good backstory but she completely failed as a villain. She didn't even do anything that was bad or evil.

Yes, my goddess.

>the hammer pulled you off?

Blanchett is always good.

I can't believe she looks like that at 70.

>goddess of death
>spend the whole movie chucking spears/knives/javelins/spikes
The only relevant thing she did was to raise a halfhearted army of "undead"

can somone post that webm that shows her bod

She single handedly killed the entire valhallan army or whatever by throwing swords and shit at them

What's up with the aesthetic of the frame being gray with a shitty green screen behind the actor.

literally muh test audience

>be pathetic nerd who likes comics
>decide to get the Walter Simonson Thor Omnibus because of this movie
>read it
>Hela wants Thor to kiss the hem of her cape and beg for mercy so she'll "make him a slave to her every whim body and soul"
Why didn't Cate get that line? Damn.

the hammer is my cock

he's right though she did seem more like some hyped up god of war instead of a god of death. I understand why they did it though, if she was just causing people to drop dead or something, there wouldn't be a way to have some climatic fight with Thor.

It sucked

What did you think about Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice?

Her death powers manifest more as necromancy then actual literal death. She seems more prepared to kill people, then add the corpses to her undead army

Does that sound like something a goddess of death would do? The fact that she needs to use physical effort to defeat nameless, insignificant soldiers is utterly out of character.

The fact that she doesn't immediately raise the defeated soldiers to fight their living comrades is so overwhelmingly disappointing.

It's fine if they show her have a proper fight with beings of power like thor (it is the major plot point after all), but stooping so low to deal with little creep units is uncharacteristic.

Thirsty fuck kill yourself

I only saw it for her desu. I don't really care about thor or whatever. I haven't even seen the earlier thor films.
Her claim to the Asgard throne was pretty strong. Some Asgardians wanting the old days of war and glory in battle should've been shown to be siding with her. They should've had her invade/conquer some places. She could've been a much better villain.

>387x258

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.