An average night at cinema in my country

>an average night at cinema in my country

youtu.be/CMKWPtJc18c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KknVN3zHwis
youtube.com/watch?v=J7hfaMTjhGA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtu.be/3nYI4IqDshQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol designated

Superpower by 2020

>it gets worse

youtu.be/KknVN3zHwis

>people actually enjoying and reacting to a film

Why do poos lack self awareness

Holy shit they're like wild animals

their enlightened philosophy rejects real time morality.

India is like one big parody

>ywn escape this shithole, forever condemned to roam the shit and cow clogged streets for the rest of your time

Good stuff

>not trying to make your fatherland better
>run like a coward
>forever pajeet

Look at it this way: if pajeets escape pajeetistan and settle elsewhere, they'll just turn that other place into more pajeetistan.

Designated shitting theater

Nah, Pajeets assimilate well in small numbers. Also, the ones that get to leave are usually the most talented or the most corrupt. You crackers just need to choose your Pajeets carefully.

>not increasing proft/sq ft by combining the screen room with the bathroom

Can you measure pajeet intelligence from shit?

Intelligent ones usually have some academic accomplishments. They'll be shit regardless but at least, they won't drag your avg iq down.

Truly a super power.

See: Brampton

NO FUCKING WAY
DO POOS HAVE ANY DECENCY

What bathroom?

>Pajeets assimilate well in small numbers.
So does everybody. The problem is that once you let some in, more will want to come. And there is an endless supply of pajeets, rajeshs and shamalams waiting to leave. They will have kids who rapidly regress to average poo level of intellect.

I suppose the caste system means that the top fraction might actually have higher genetic intellect, but if you're from the run of the mill loo population you cannot be admitted under any circumstances.

you dont get up and dance in front of the screen during your favorite musical?

youtube.com/watch?v=J7hfaMTjhGA

What????

They're different from "everybody" though. They have higher median income than literally everybody.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

poo in loo

How do you even go about social change in an area that deems it culturally acceptable to shit in the street?

Like, how do you even go about educating them if they LITERALLY don't want to SHIT IN TOILETS

Murder until compliance.

Just imagine the horrible smell of curry in that cinema
I would never stay in the same room with one indian, imagine 300 and more

the chad cinema experience

India would do well to euthanize 90 percent of the population.

I mean we have stupid audience shit like this here in burgerville, but there are rules and shit youtu.be/3nYI4IqDshQ

Go watch a movie in the hood. There is always a bunch of youths talking (shouting) with each other and the nigresses are always on their phones with the brightness at 100%. Even after an employee (a fellow youth) tells them to be quiet, in the loudest way possible "Ayy y'all, my boss wants y'all to keep it down, aiight?", you will still hear their lips smacking when they are "whispering"

fuck, at least in India that kind of shit is to be expected and is part of the experience.

first one could be fun, this is just scary, if you know about all those club fires.

>in a parallel universe
have you ever met an indian girl? every single one i have ever met was a thirsty ass thot. in 6th grade the only one in my school used to run around and grab my dick

Storytime
>live in city neighboring Compton
>there are ZERO movie theaters in Compton
>wonderwhy.mp4
>work at local kinoplex in a neighborhood o normal spix
>straight out of compton release
>Entire theaters ravaged by hooting and hollering basketball Americans from compton
>hotboxing the entire theater
>could smell it from outside
>screaming and shouting at the screen
>bottles and cans of henny and beer everywhere
>manager did nothing about it since it sold big bux
Families of negros would show up, arguing for everything
>buying tickets for a cimpletely different tijme and day and fighting us for telling em to fuck off
>complaining over the price of everything on the menu(understandable)
>had to refuse a million nogs for just walking in with bags of mcdonds or other stupit obvious shit

>tfw every seat was taken for the first few nights
>theaters were still only 3/5ths full

WE

gotta go to india to have a true kino theater experience

Usuallu theyre ugly as all shit, you do find a good qt pajeet sometimes tho
>middle/high school
>indian girl named Rajdeep
>called her Rajderp
>we bump into eachother senior year
>"DUDE PEOPLE STILL CALL ME RAJDERP BECAUSE OF YOU"
>she was cool about it tho

>Go to see Wringling Bros. Circus
>Take seat along with family
>Smell something strong and putrid
>look to my right and see a family of poos
GOOOOOOOODDDAAAAAAAAAMMMIITTT

You know you're in for a good time when the gates of hell are unleashed even before the first second of the video

still not as crazy as americans

>world superpower by 2030

I have more kinoplex stories, but they involve black coworkers
>working popcorn with black guy
>he's helping a guest, im cleaning something
>hot girl approaches, wearing only a tight thin dress
>can see the full outline of her ass and nipples through dress
>black dude literally drops the bag of popcorn as he's serving it to go serve her instead
>me and customer just look at eachother
>wut.psd
>"HEY THEY SWEETHEART WHAT CAN I GET YOU TODAY"
>he goes on flirting with her
>i finish serving the guy
>look at her
>eyes are red af, she's baked as shit
>asks for discounts
>we can't give any
>"OH IM SO SORRY DEAR, WE DO HAVE SOME COMBOS TO HELP SAVE MONEY BUT THERE'S NOT MUCH ELSE I CAN DO"
>she mad
>crosses her arms over her tits
>pays for her shit and goes to her movie
>"BRO DID YOU SEE HER OH MY GOD I HATE THIS JOB I HAVE TO GO BE WITH HER"
>wouldn't shut the fuck up about it for the rest his shift

We shit on India for this but fuck if they don't know how to have a good time. Can you imagine being so enamored with a movie star and being so carefree that you start chimping out right there and then?

If this is the state of star worship in India, no wonder Bollywood rakes in billions of dollars.

It's literally like a pigsty

true. i've never cared about anything as much as they care about that movie.

Was she hot at least?

Well, they did get murdered there.

Same reason down syndromes are happy, low iq

More like Brapton, am I right?

Mahbub here sounds hella assimilated if you ask me.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

Not at all

youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg

what is wrong with brown people

It's crazy how a bitch like that get the attention of pussy cucks

>ywn escape this shithole
Good. They better not escape. Imagine otherwise: the whole world a huge DESIGNATED

>Rajdeep is a boys' name.
Aren you sure your Pajeet wasn't a tranny?

You cannot make this shit up. Indians are fucking insane.

UK immigration is a joke mate. You'll admit just about everyone. A distant relative of mine with only a high school diploma who couldn't even get a shitty job in my country migrated there. Now he has three kids. And your migrants have really low assimilation rate because they often form diasporas. You'll be run over by your own former colonies soon enough.
The land of the free is however far better at importing legal migrants from Asia.

Where's Indian Robert? Where are the falcons?

This honestly looks pretty fun. They seem to have a good time.

>The Virgin Westerner
>Sits quietly and politely during entire movie

>The Chad Indian
>Yells and screams whenever an actor he likes comes on screen, making as much noise as possible.

Truly a first-world superpower.

fun fact, my gf sells car insurance and brampton has the highest rates in all of ontario because of all the poos and rabs that can't drive, have fake insurance, and car theft.

Don't forget

>get figuratively cucked by a group of niggers chimping out as you quietly try to give them angry looks

Atleast with Pajeets that stuff is part of the experience.

Pretty catchy song IMO

can't even imagine the stench

I keep thinking his soul patch are his teeth. Fucking with my head

How are theaters in the US allowing this?

Bane?

Birminghams looking a bit rough these days

It legit sounds like monkeys screeching

Bollywood movies are just advertising platforms for rich upper class indian celebrities. Might as well fuck around in the theater for three hours instead of watching the movie because you won't miss out on anything of value.

medicine

Hollywood movies are just advertising platforms for rich upper class Jewish celebrities. Might as well fuck around in the theater for three hours instead of watching the movie because you won't miss out on anything of value.

I know that it's a tempting comparison, but Hollywood is not even close to being as format-driven or in the pocket of a nepotist minority of billionaires as Bollywood is.

the fuck, literally sounds like monkeys

>not even close to being as format-driven or in the pocket of a nepotist minority of billionaires as Bollywood is.
I lack a reaction image for this statement

how do you kick that many people out when most of them dont speak english?

>bindas veg chinese food corner right outside your house
>complaining like a madarchod

These people are just getting #LITTY

ahahhahahah kek

Imagine being so happy over flickering lights.
Oh wait, you enjoy capeshit

If their poorer neighbor can stop its people from shitting in open spaces, so can they. Too bad their pm is probably a street shitter as well.

>be only former British colony to not embrace free market capitalism
>be a shithole
hmm

This is the apex cinema experience. The West still has much to learn about appreciating kino.

underrated

Weak bait

and people mock Americans for clapping

Indian-americans, yeah. That's cause they all work at Google