Sequel never

>sequel never

it still fucking hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=rDxbK7IcaXA

Other urls found in this thread:

vmashup.com/sPmQ41o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le blue orange sci fi all my fav thingz

They could have helped Tron live up to its true potential, but they decided to ruin Star Wars instead.

FLYNN. AM I STILL TO MAKE THE PERFECT SYSTEM?

dont worry they will cast a strong black woman to play tron in the next movie.

You know they will since you know they own disney now, hahahahhaha

should I rewatch this cyberkino? it seems a pretty big time investment

Jared Leto is talking to Disney user!

tronkino will be back

Someone post the girl from it. She was so fucking hot

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh???

6 months ago this would have worried me but I loved his performance in blade runner so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. just do a sequel though, please no fucking reboot bullshit

vmashup.com/sPmQ41o0

I saw a showing at El Capitan in Hollywood a few months back and the audience erupted in laughter at this part.

I was mad as hell. "Jeff Bridges make funny sound".

kinocyberpunkcomedy

what a unique genre

>yeeeeeeaaaahhhh?

that's a good thing cause the movie was fucking horrible and the world building and characters nonexistent

This is one of the few sequels that I believe is as strong as the original. The visuals are stunning, especially in the 3-D it was filmed in. The music is awesome, and the story is reasonable as was the original.

Legacy improves on the one problem I always had with the original, and that is the pacing. There's a section in the middle of the first one when they're sitting on the slow moving transport, and I always fall asleep at that point. They mirror that in the new one, but it's framed by scenes that are memorable and interesting, so all in all an improvement.

When you watch it, watch it in 3-D, and take notice of the most beautiful element of all of it; the reflections of dust off the transparent glass that we see the characters through and that the lens flares pick up. JAR JAR...THIS is how you use lens flare.

"I should never have written all those tank programs."

NO. TECHNICALLY YOU WROTE ONE TANK PROGRAM AND THE SYSTEM RAN MULTIPLE COPIES OF IT.

what precisely are you doing with your life that you can't spare three hours to take in two Tron films? would it adversely impact your fapping regimen?

I think the 4 movies that used 3D well (that I watched) are Avatar, How To Train Your Dragon, Tron Legacy, and Dredd 3D.

Their idea of a sequel was o have the programs invade the real world. It would've been retarded anyway.

I would love more films, but I realize that it's too much money for Disney to risk. However, they had no right to cancel the 10/10 masterpiece that was Tron: Uprising. I don't know why they hate the series so much. Just sell it some other studio.

>have the programs invade the real world.

they sort of have, without having to leave the grid.

fckrs hypnotised everyone.

>too much money for Disney to risk.

what's the Mouse's total worth again? 150 Billion? and they can't spare two thousandths of that to make a film?

fuck, they could be spewing random pictures and sounds out of a shitty neural network and releasing them every thirty seconds, and it wouldn't make a dent in that cash-bag.

>preproduction for the third Tron movie was completed
>one week before filming Tommorow Land shits the bed and freaks out the execs
>COMPLETE STOP AND SHUTDOWN.EXE

bruce boxleitner also has left the whole production despite holding a torch for the series starring in multiple games, cartoons, and being the first was to sign for Tron Legacy. He said he was tired of being jerked around by execs who weren’t committed to it.
This is the second time a Tron production fizzled out.

Neither Tron is worth seeing. Both are absolute shit.

>no sequel with cillian murphy as the new MCP

Disney don't want to make movies that dont have the potential to gross $1B

hey, you, get to bed! you have grade school tomorrow.

Explain Pixar movies, most of them are sitting in the 500M range and only 2 reached 1B by a small margin

Gisney fucked it up

>Tomorrowland bomb so hard it got Tron 3 canceled

Thanks, Clooney.