WE'VE GOT A BURN NOTICE ON YOU. YOU'RE BLACKLISTED

WE'VE GOT A BURN NOTICE ON YOU. YOU'RE BLACKLISTED.

You know quote posters. A bunch of bitchy little girls.

Cause [insert activity] involves three things:

1) You gotta LOOK the part.
2) Nobody's gonna believe you if you don't get it right.
3) It ain't gonna work if your buddies aren't on board.

When you're bumping a Burn Notice thread, the key is to act fast. If you hesitate, it's possible to get slid right off the board. Trying to come up with a proper Westen how-to is difficult, but it's even worse when you're facing archives over a new Paul Danno thread

It's smart to check for errors, but it's the pace that might end up keeping you alive... which in this line of work is a good thing.
if you can capture the rhythm of the speech without resorting to greentext, even better

B O N E R
O
N
E
R

i dug this show but couldnt stand the quirky BADASS irish bitch

She was hot as fuck for me at the time I had a bimbo fetish and she had good chemistry with everyone else. They could've cast better though

>her accent was so bad they told her to drop it after one episode

I can't be the only one who hated this show. It's up there with NCIS in terms of being shit that's very clearly targeted at single women in their 30-40s.

i love this meme

>bimbo
youre aware that she literally had the body of a 12 year old boy?

what do you mean user?

Unironically love this show

What?its a very enjoyable show,especially if you just happen to catch it on tv or something

Is everything from USA network written by the same fucking people using a basic template? I swear every show is the same shit.

Alert to people who used to watch comfy USA network shows 5 years ago like Burn Notice: Psych Christmas movie comes out on Thursday.

>wtf why does every car have 4 wheels

It's not as bad as NCIS by any means but it's still really formulaic and predictable.

Yeah. USA really likes templates. Same as CBS. They don't want people to feel confused when watching a show. I guarantee you if I slipped an episode from the final season into the first season the average viewer wouldn't notice.

The fuck kind of post is this even?

The only reason to watch this piece of shit show was Bruce Campbell and nothing else.

Ty user, have a merry christmas

Why are they bringing it this back after having it end in 2013?

It wasn't even an abrupt end with no proper tie-up of the plots.

Shall we kill them them, Michael?

Someone needs your help, Michael poster.

>tfw no mulatto bro to backstab

>Psych

I'll never get why people liked this

I don't get why some people disliked the addition of Jesse to the cast. He brought new blood to the show and helped to keep it interesting for couple of extra seasons with the secret that it was Michael and gang who burned him.

>I don't get why some people disliked the addition of Jesse to the cast

1st I've heard of this. You're right. Show was getting stale before he came in. Is that why we saw less of him towards the end? fans didnt like him?

Which is hilarious as she's Irish and that's her accent

what the fuck

I forgot all about this subplot

MIICHAAEEEELLLLL, I NEEED YOUR HELP
IS MY ASS HOLE CLEAN I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT

I hate his mother

I personally dont like the fact that Micheal had to backstab him a few times.

She's 47 chill, with makeup

She's ONLY 47?

Yeh ok but shes had 3 kids ffs also 3 husbands, that shit takes a toll

>face and neck different color than body
BEGONE FROM ME SLUT

Well that's spies for you.

Her tits and lips are bimboish

i would

>1st I've heard of this

I remember people frequently bitching about him on Sup Forums when the show was still running.

>the nice asian cop chick in season 3 never came back
JUST

it's really the giant fake boobs that really make it a bimbo though