Fuck this was good...

Fuck this was good. Finally a superhero film that doesn't need to stick in a million teases to some other films that won't be out for years. I was so happy when the credits finished without a single post credits scene. Wonder Woman will actually stand on its own long after this cinematic universe crap is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jkbum9TJV0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gal Gadot was also perfectly cast

I'll admit she could be a better actor but I genuinely believe she is visually a perfect fit for Wonder Woman.

the third act was shit but it was pretty good beside that

When would you say the third act started? The party?

>Gal Gadot was also perfectly cast
wat

eh, the party was alright. mainly just the last fight scene. starting when she beats up the roided up german guy.

mods need to do something about brainletposting

Ah, I kinda get that. Up until that fight they'd been surprisingly modest with CGI use, too. I liked the ending though.

>SAVE ME MODS!
lol.
inb4 you get butthurt and start spamming wojaks.

>Wundr wamyn wuz gud mubie

the acting and cgi were terrible, other than that it was okay

see

Gal Gadot is a terrible actress and a horrible Zionist.

>Gal Gadot is a terrific actress and an honorable Zionist.

>horrible zionist

nah, she's pretty good at that

what you say about muh wife you piece of shit

Is this, dare I say it, cringekino?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jkbum9TJV0s

L m a o

Hah.

I see DC fans are still trying to convince themselves daily that DC makes good movies...sad

Why are people such big fans of Gal already? Did you really like the Fast and the Furious movies or something?

You were saying?

Well?

>Meh movie with poorly action scene and retarded cgi final fight is good

Not to mention the skeletal jew that should be a "wonder" woman.

It was shit, just the absolute state of capeshit is so terrible that it stands out as great in comparison to that Justice League or that Homecoming pieces of crap

Memes aside MoS was better

I liked the 2nd act a lot. The third act sucked.

>keep implying human will go to war with or without Ares
>Ares is kill
>Everyone hugs others like family
Fuck this shit

I LUV ROTEN TOMATOS GIRL GASOT WUZ PERFEGLY CAST

Wonder Woman was a fucking 2/10 you pleb. Patty Jenkins is a shit director. Not only did she do nothing new, most of her filmography is complete shit. Wonder Woman is alright but nothing special unless it's the first film you've ever seen. Grimdark superheroes were already done in Tim Burton's Batman, the "hero that wants nothing more than to help" complex was already done in Richard Donner's Superman, World War superhero drama was already done with Captain America, female superheroes were already a thing with the old Wonder Woman TV show, and the movie's script is literally a saturday morning cartoon script in live-action. But really what makes WW shit is it lacks any subtlety whatsoever, the cliches are turned up to 11, and a lot of the shots look like they were rendered with a $50 green screen and Blender software. Really, it's just a film that feminists and easily impressed plebs that lack taste eat up. If you actually think Wonder Woman is good after seeing anything prior by superior directors, your taste is highly questionable and ought to be checked for early signs of down syndrome.

>most of her filmography is complete shit.
She has done literally two films and both of them won Oscars.

>Monster
oh noo, charlize theron turned ugly and died at the end! :(

>still comparing to mcu movies
how insecure are you dchads?

Are you really so dumb you didn't understand that? Obviously it didn't magically stop the war, people were simply happy to be alive after watching two superpowered people have a huge fight in front of them with shit flying everywhere. Not to mention the people there were 99% German soldiers and the only ones that weren't were Steve's crew.

Damn, it's like people look for any excuse to shit on this movie just because it stars a woman.

>not a single mention of Marvel in the OP
How insecure are you?

>doesn't need to stick in a million teases to some other films that won't be out for years
>without a single post credits scene
yeah 0 hinting, righ, you subtle peace of shit

Are you retarded? I was talking about how Batman vs. Superman and Suicide Squad were crammed full of stupid teases and post credits scenes. I presume Justice League is the same way but I haven't seen it.

She was fucking killing them just a few minutes ago then they just sat there hugging others while she was still there?

yes for the WW story they're telling

She had clearly stopped killing them and they knew trying to kill her was a futile effort because she is literally a god.

She stopped killing them because there was another guy who could possibly kill her, they had no reason to assume that she wouldn't come back to turn them to paste when she's done with that guy

>Stop enjoying things I don't like. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let me stress again that they had no choice in the matter. If she wanted to kill them there was literally nothing they could do to stop her.

>wonder woman
>sticc
pick one and only one

They could have run when those two were beating the shit out but they were busy shooting Steve's crews, then when Ares died they stopped shooting and hugged others instead

>this is how soycucks deal with constructive criticism

>Why are people such big fans of Gal

They aren't, this place is just full of people who'll fuck anything with a vagina, and as long as you ignore her bones scraping against your dick on the way in, I guess Gal has one

The beginning and end of the movie was a tie in with Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League, OP, you faggot.

Nigger.

She is the ultimate example of a woman that is "perfect" or "unproblematic" and in becoming perfect and unproblematic she has rid herself of everything worth experiencing in women. Leftists, or those who believe that the quality of a women is gauged by how much someone adheres to their own politics, flock to her because they claim that she is morally progressive. Even if this is true, she is not a politician. Wannabe models flock to her because her ability to inspire others to look like her. Even if this too is true, the ultimate purpose of female superstars is not just to be a body model, but rather to lift the audience from their own confused world for a time in order to show them something better. Fedoras flock to her because her lack of major flaws allows them to condescend to those who are sane enough to listen to their body when it tells them that someone is not worth spending time with. Because there is no objective taste, subjectivists are able to make the claim that you simply don't understand her perfection, and that they are therefore smarter than you. Ironically, what they themselves are failing to realize is that this very fact implies a failure on the part of the actress to adequately make her presence known beyond surface details. For these poor delusional people I fear there is little hope of being anything more than mediocre.

The perfect human being is devoid of anything that makes them special or unique, while the most flawed human being is perhaps a sideshow freak. The mind is drawn to the sideshow freak because he is more interesting, while paradoxically repulsed by the perfect person because of his or her extreme lack of interest. In the same way, the clear mind should be repulsed by Gal Gadot because she is simply too perfect, and therefore perfectly boring.

The CGI and choreography were garbage

You're remembering the movie incorrectly.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Because you wouldn't kill them on a battlefield. Kill yourself.

And you based on this on what exactly? Kill yourself.

Someone clearly lacks emotion and empathy. A prime candidate for suicide.

Just encourage him to kill himself. He'd be doing his job for humanity if he did.

are you assuming Wonder Woman will win a relevant oscar? because she only made 1 other film

Shills started earlier today

>KIL DURSELV MUH GAPEGEENO IZ UN-DUCH-A-BULL

mods need to do something about capeshit threads

> @ Natasha U Gay

Yes, and I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice. It will definitely get at least one major Oscar.

If I wanted to make money I'd feed batshit conspiracy theories to right-wingers.

Give an Oscar to someone who needs Cards to say the lines
LMAOOOOOOOO

Bout time you fuckers admit it

Everyone on SNL uses cards or teleprompters, because it's live and they don't have too much time to rehearse the script. Not a great example.

it won't

So what was your favorite part of the movie?

Make sure to imagine my laughter on Oscar Night.

if Wonder Woman wins a major Oscar I'll kill myself
Screencap this

It won't even get nominated, but even it does, it won't win
Just look at all the awards that have already been given thus far
It didn't even make it to the National Board of Review Top 10 Films, and they included fucking Logan

Not him but yes that's when the movie goes South

I recently watched this movie and I liked it. Except for the final act. That cgi is awful. But overall it's a pretty good movie. Best DCEU movie yet.

BADMAN VS SPOONAMAN WOS BATTER

it was

that fact is pretty sad btw

BASD

Go outside.

He said "movies" not "movie"