Zack Snyder

How do we save him Sup Forums?

He is a free man now, DC has left him and his daughter is long dead. He has picked up most of the pieces and has cashed in a pretty penny from all the work he's done.

I'd say he's earned some rest and then he'll make whatever he thinks is good for him.

He's been doing mega blockbuster comicbook movies since forever

Its time for him to try something else

He’s a strong man, he doesn’t need our help. All we can do is learn from his example. Never compromise, and love the people in your life while you still can. Also watch The Last Photograph when it comes out.

He's a closeted homosexual who was determined to re-create The Dark Knight. What's to save? He would occasionally put something interesting to look at on screen, which is expected from a music video director. Some of you fuckheads are kidding around that he's /ourguy/ because you're obnoxious little shitposters but the ones who really believe it are braindead spastics.

Day of the dead remake

Believe.

The movie is just a rumor still, but who's in talks of directing Miracle Man at Marvel? I think Snyder should do it.

>Also watch The Last Photograph when it comes out.

Six times

>imagine being this insecure and unable to feel joy

I feel joy and I am confident. If anything, the kind of people who use phrases like ">imagine being" are probably far more insecure - unable to engage directly, scared of exposing themselves to criticism. And the justification that something is fun is just utterly pathetic used, once again, to dodge criticism. HURRR I ENJOY GETTING FUCKED UP THE ASS SO W/E HURRRR NO FUN ZONE LOSER!!!! Get a brain, retart.

Insider here.

My sources are all telling me Christoper Nolan is going to direct it for marve (unbelievable I know that was my reaction too).

Apprantley Nolan is jumping ship to Disney

No, you can expect shit like that from pussies like Trank, Whedon, Aronofsky, all of whom have taken to social media to either shit where they eat or to crow about how deep and meaningful their shit is.

Snyder's too much of a man for that. His fans do the talking. I know because I'm one of them.

Leave him. Bury him. Consider this mercy.

You pay to use Sup Forums and your name is CUNT
Don’t lecture me on living a fulfilling life

I'm getting pretty good at recognizing when someone is a retarded brown skinned piece of shit. For instance, absolutely irrelevant shit, hurr so don't talk to me about how I'm a retarded tasteless faggot! Only underage posters and brown skinned pieces of shit could ever make posts that retarded.

Disney is that desperate for oscars huh?

>imagine being this insecure

Well, he is a namefag.

You are posting anonymous on an anonymous imageboard where you have no pressure or anxiety or worry about the shit you post because you have no accountability. It's probably one of the main things that attracts you to the site. Let's not kid around, faggot.

You are using a name on a Korean sock puppet site because you think anyone cares enough to track your posts and chart your wisdom and insights.

People's motivations aren't what you immediately imagine, retard. For instance, you called me insecure, now it's arrogant. You're unclear what you think because you don't give it much thought. You just blurt out the first thing which occurs to you and move on because it doesn't matter and that's what you like about Sup Forums and its anonymity - no accountability. No doubt ordinarily you're paralyzed by insecurity as you know held up under scrutiny you're exposed for your faggotry. Sad. Please do consider taking your own life.

TIL WB is releasing Man Of Steel Director's Cut on April 20th next year on superman's 80th anniversary

Oh, sorry. For a second there I went full retard and forgot how arrogance and insecurity aren't mutually exclusive terms, and how arrogance can and frequently does mask massive, massive insecurity.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of dicks waiting and they're not just going to all suck themselves.

Fuckng ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!

give him a grimdark movie that would actually match his tone of writing/producing

I wouldnt mind if he Did Wildstorm/The Authority movie the same way he did Watchmen

>Zack Snyder = GrimDark

holy shit, why do autists believe this?
If anything, his movies are genuinely happy.

J'adore when rather than elabourating and explaining the stupid shit posted people just retreat into some half-assed rhetorical posturing. "Oh yes, I forgot that..." with sassy metrosexual sarcasm. What you're groping towards with arrogance/insecurity is the point people boast loudly that they're best to compensate for being shit. I haven't done that. You've made a bunch of blind, half-assed assumptions, spewed shit, flailed around like a little retarded baby and now you're acting like a sassy Twitter diva with mmmmm, sweetie? You know that niggers are people too, right? Literally kill yourself. The only reason my name is on is to trigger crybabies like you.

Stop talking to yourself. Also:

>I haven't done that.

It's literally all you've fucking done, what with your boasting about your "lel I'm so smrt" bullshit about how good you're getting at spotting other posters' ethnicities/races, while absolutely failing to recognize I'm a new entry to the discussion, retarded, self-important, attention-whoring fucking namefag that you are.

At least try to come off as intelligent as a fellow member of the race you're so seemingly proud to be.

Loathing idiots and expressing that loathing isn't the same as the practice of aggrandizing myself because deep down I'm insecure. Think coherent thoughts, faggot. I just called Zack Synder a homosexual. It's other people, you, some retard, some other retard, who have brought up my character, so really, please do give your own motivations half so much thought as you've given mine - although I suspect any conclusions you will make will be just as wonky, what with you being a mouthbreathing sperg, but it's a start.

Stop projecting your own homosexual panic onto better men than you.

Zack Synder is a scrawny manlet for a fetish with big buff guys. Watch any of his films. I suspect many of his fans are the same, and that's why the soyboy meme is prevalent among them - they want their men big and filled with muscles. He fucking directed 300. I mean literally wew.

Your grammar's falling apart. You sure you're not just a LARPing shitskin? Nah, probably just losing the capacity to form proper sentences as the incoherence of your burgeoning NEET rage bubbles ever closer to the surface.

Are you shitposting at yourself?

Everything you've said has been demonstrated false, and now you're acting like a faggot for acting like a faggot sake. As stated earlier, the nature of the site allows you to escape any accountability for your godawful shitposts, so you can continue not having to think things through and acting like a retarded adolescent to your heart's content, you emotionally dysfunctional, immature shithead.

I am, yes. My reputation is in ruins! What's the next stage of your master plan?

kys

BAN DOWNVOTEPOSTING

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

I too am shitposting with myself.

We are CUNT.

NONE CAN DEFY THE DIVINE WILL OF THE TRIUMVIRATE.

He is the director we deserve, but not the one WB needs right now.

So we'll ruin him, set the critics on him. Because he can take it...

based pusyposter

But no one deserves mindless yesmen and mindless yesmen are all that can work for WB.