Die Hard is a Christmas movie

>Die Hard is a Christmas movie

How is Die Hard not, but Home Alone is?

Why do you care what I watch on Christmas faggot
I also watch Avatar btw, such a classic.

because people think a 'christmas movie' is essentially a family movie set during christmas

Which Die Hard is.

It's about a cop trying to win back his family on an office Christmas party.

>It's a Christmas-movies-can-only-be-in-the-family-genre episode

It's set at Christmas
It has a Christmas party
There's Christmas decorations
People say Merry Christmas
It's a fucking Christmas film dipshit

it literally ends with "let it snow" retard, and christmas is literally the reason john visits his wife.

Used to love this meme until the normies caught wind of it. Now I say Eyes Wide Shut is.

Christmas isn't real

>No message about the spirit of Christmas
>Nothing Christmas related about the plot
>The only thing even tangentially related is non-diegetic music and some decorations

The film is not ABOUT Christmas therefore it is not a Christmas movie. Get it through your fucking head redditors.

>cant share anything in common with a NORMIE
>better get an edgy contrarian opinion

>Nothing Christmas related about the plot
HE LITERALLY GOES TO VISIT HIS WIFE FOR CHRISTMAS YOU FUCKING ASSCLOWN

Pretty much yeah, I don't want to be a basic bitch so I continually cultivate my taste.

>>Nothing Christmas related about the plot
But John McClane is only present to foil the terrorists because he was invited to the CHRISTMAS party

>Die Hard isn't a Christmas m-

The significance of the scene is that John visits his wife, it could have happened on literally any occasion. Anniversary, birthday, Kwanza who cares. Christmas had no real significance and the film wasn't about Christmas.

>What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
>Mine’s Die Hard
>Get it?
>Because it’s not something traditional like Elf or The Grinch
>Nope, I’m different from those other guys

As much as I love Die Hard, it’s the fedora of Christmas movies.

Best argument I've ever seen on this worthless board.

>I posted it again like the biggest faggot in the history of humanity.
Great job OP.

>being this delusional
Can you get where I'm going to tell you to fuck off back to cancer?

>Parasite Eve is christmas game.

>Mine's Die Hard
>Because it has Christmas aesthetics, Christmas music and also has entertaining action sequences and doesn't have the corny CHRISMUSS MESSAGE shoehorned in

>Elf or The Grinch
>"traditional"

Found the Gen Z kiddy.

>gremlins

>Plot[edit]
>Randall Peltzer, a struggling inventor, visits a Chinatown antique store in the hope of finding a Christmas present for his son Billy. In the store, Randall encounters a small, furry creature called a mogwai (Cantonese: 魔怪, "monster"). The owner, Mr. Wing, refuses to sell the creature to Randall. However, his grandson secretly sells the mogwai to Randall, warning him to remember three important rules that must never be broken – do not expose the mogwai to bright lights or sunlight which will kill it, do not let it get wet, and never feed it after midnight.

>CHRISTMAS present

stop taking the bait faggots.

Fucking this ! shit

>If you don't conform to the christian tradition of christmas you can't celebrate christmas
Next you're gonna tell me Iron Man 3 isn't a christmas movie either..

What about Batman Returns?