Apologise!

Apologise!

Who cares, it's not like every single depiction of Irish people isn't stereotypical as fuck. Most people know that, and the few who don't are simpletons so who cares what they think. This is some entry-level bant taking, shouldn't be getting hotheaded about this.

t. potato

Anyone who has ever watched SNL was not impressed by SNL.

There is a whole branch of "journalism" nowadays that is simply "some people found this offensive." That only means more than 1 person found it offensive. Stop giving a shit about these "stories."

1) you cant be racist against whites

And

B)Irish is a nationality not a race

How that clears things up

The Irish are not even humans.

People in ireland don't watch snl

im so jaded i can't even remember the last time i was impressed by any form of media

No one is impressed with snl

>Irish is a nationality not a race
>implying
get of our fucking island you anglo cocksucker

the irish are freckled, red haired niggers.
who cares.

The Irish, presumably.

>portraying Irish as white instead of Muslim
I agree, this depiction was very insensitive of the current demographics of the UK.

>much of the show received critical acclaim
Did it really?

I thought it was being criticised for not being funny, idgaf if they play on Irish stereotypes, just make sure said stereotypes are actually humorous and not just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks.

As if anyone in Ireland would have watched SNL, only jews in New York watch SNL.

1) Your bullshit race dynamics don't apply in other countries

2) Irish is blood, culture and legacy. That's what a nation is, or what it should be. Not the global mess its becoming.

Nice bait Randy

This. It's just yanks roleplaying as per usual. Wouldn't mind but I'm sick of them using our heritage for oppression points

>Irish
>UK

Not leaving quads unchecked

>that pic
My sides

>le potators!!!!!

Yup, you sure got us!

>le dogs! Dogs everywhere!

W-what? Can someone explain this cos as an actual potatao i cant understand it, neither can anyone else

Ireland is the shittiest place on earth fuck the irish and their cancer fucking culture

The only people that care about this shit are the people who get offended by everything and Sup Forums people how wana milk it for racism against whites

can someone please explain to me what exactly is going on here?

How the hell does it stay on the air? Are the ratings really somehow high enough to keep it afloat?

they were all supposed to be the captain's dogs implying the xaptain was an irresponsible drunk

>all these mad mutts and paki brits itt

Kek

kok

Potato Blight 1845 best year of my life

Nah thats the brits. Its funny really, ireland may of voted the gays to have marriage but atleast there all still racist as hell and dont let brownos take over there country
>yes achmed, i forgot all about muh british culture while you fuck my wife
>whats that baljeer? You want to bring sharia law here next? Sounds good to me!

She’s aging like milk holy shit

americans think irish people love dogs more than a country normally does? they probably have them confused for the UK

How do you pronounce her first name? It looks cool, but if it sounds good as well that is what I will name.my daughter if I ever have one

>mfw some bitch was given a platform on bbc news a few weeks ago to talk about how sharia law is actually good and should be accepted by the brits
>mfw they let her talk for a good 20 minutes about it and all agreed with her

Only a matter of time, bros....

It's not even a stereotype, since when is it a stereotype that Irish people have a lot of dogs? It's just bizarre.

>The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe
European education

The Irish are incredibly racist even though they don't show it

The brits can be too but they are to scared to admit it

It's only a matter of time before Ireland is overrun with pakis though

Seer-sha

Not SUR-SHA or SOR-SHA as most the yanks pronounce it

>tfw Irish
>tfw all the stereotypes about alcohol are true

By that logic the US is in the commonwealth because Canada is.

That time will come sooner or later but for now we have absolutly fuck all brownos unless you go to dublin, but lets be honest dublin might as well be part of the uk, the back stabbing cunts dont want anything to do with the rest of us

We don't have any pakis at all

Irish is the whitest race

Fuck that there's nothing else to do
Pub culture is dying though

Didn’t Ireland just vote in a gay paki as prime minister?

T. Nordie

The problem with your point is that SNL is some kind of cornerstone for social justice and political correctness and 'imbeach drumpf' They would vilify this same 'sterotyping' if it was another media figure, doing it to another race.

I'm from Dublin and I want lots to do with you, what do you boggers have such a chip on your shoulder

No it’s not. The UK is literally England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. I don’t know what your point even is. This isn’t an opinion.

You sound insecure about being a bogger

>The UK is literally England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales
Except it isn't

Thank you user. I like it alot. My mom will be proud

"No!"

His dad was an Indian doctor, you vote for the party here not the Taoiseach

We just need to drop the trendy shite, stop trying to mimmick the global culture and celebrate our own roots. Any shitskin should consider themseoves lucky to be here in the first place, would gladly kick those cunts out tbqh.

I thought race doesn't exist. Seems it only exists for non-white identity politics, which when you think about it is quite literally racist

The Dublin economy is all that's keeping you muck savages afloat, be grateful we let you suck our dicks for pocket change.

Norn you clearly non British fuck

Get our of my country

Half Indian, not a muslim at least but we didn't even elect the cunt. Fine Gael made him leader.

>United KINGDOM
>REPUBLIC of Ireland

1 famine wasn't enough

/thread

That's American """"humour"""" for you. Unwatchable garbage.

That's plain denial. Dublin is Afro-Paki paradise, it's a sad state of affairs when I miss the fucking skagheads. Also worth noting that many smaller communities are seeing an influx of (((refugees))) because the government are making shady deals with hotels to smuggle in these paki fucks without the community even being notified.

there was 3

Notalldubliners aside, you guys are the hub of entertainment/media in this country and spreading globalist sentiment. I don't blame you specifically but Dublin is a hotbed of treasonous propaganda. The fucking irony of it.

>BUT DONT WORRY IRELAND IS BASED & RIGHT WING

The governments are communists & leftists, mass immigration will come to Ireland in the end..

delet this

3 famines wasnt enough

Dublin is SHIT

Fucking 600 quid a month for a single bedroom with access to a shared living space and kitchen

in fucking DUN LAOGHAIRE, the Detroit of south Dublin

I have a good job, I DESERVE to be able to afford a decent apartment in the place where I live! Fuck this city! Fuck this gay city for faggots!

I'm conflicted about this. On one hand SNL are getting shit for stereotyping whites and being held to the standards they usually apply to "protected" groups, on the other this is petty garbage and makes us look no better than the lefties who wanna destroy creative expression that doesn't serve the cultural maxrist agenda.

>makes us look no better than the lefties

what is better? victory or how you "look" ?

>"it's 2017 we should be accepting of people"
>"ha except the irish haha fuck them"
Either all of it's okay or none of it's okay.

They basically pay the actors in fame. They're paid peanuts for their performances.

>expecting a capital city not to be expensive as fuck

Rural Ireland is based and right wing, the people are. The government is the state, and the state is leftist/globalist. Mass immigration will destroy us quicker than any other nation because we have a miniscule populace in comparison. The EU governs us, and the EU is a global agenda.

>Living in Dublin
You're part of the problem, m80.

This is art.

Dun Laoghaire is a shithole, more closed shops on the mainstreet than open ones. It's a 20 minute train ride to get to the actual city.

And because decentralisation failed by the time you get outside quasi-suburban area like Dun Laoghaire or the commuter belt which is in the same kind of price bracket you're basically in mountains or farmland.

The main thing that has prevented Ireland from becoming as muzzied as Britain is the fact that people don't want to go there - for refugees countries like UK and Germany are the gibs gold standard

Lol so innocent, you actually still fall for the inclusiveness meme. Neither these shows nor most of their viewers care about sensitive depiction of whites. Look at the example of the Simpsons, SJWs complain about Apu for being a stereotype of Indians, but are silent when it comes to the cultural stereotypes of Willie, Fat Tony, Cleetus, etc

Image is a big part of becoming victorious, this is what Sup Forums and Redditor Kekistanis don't seem to get.

stereotypes are funny, get over it

The fact that the nationalist/seperatist movement was chained to communism means that it's going to just die

Canada will be the first "white" country to die, we are 60% white without the slightest bit of a right wing party.

We also have a certain image that doesn't gel with Islam. We're a Catholic nation that loves to drink and eat pig based products, we should be Islamic kryptonite but (((Alan Shatter))) set out a campaign to subvert the Irish identity. The only kike in government and he plays to the role 100%, that's why I believe in the Jewish Question

Justin Trudeau really did a number on you guys. The nationalist movement was extremely ethnonationalist, you should read up on Padraig Pearse and James Connolly, none of them would stand for this marxist shite.

Talking mostly in the WW2 period, from which the modern day derive their thinking

Yeah but we should highlight the politics of our historical icons, the moment that the lefty-liberal movement try to denounce the very people that fought for our freedom, they will face a backlash that could change the political landscape and The National Party could step in and become a legit alternate to the Fine Gael/Fianna Fail cycle

The only thing that keeps SNL relevant and funny is Alec Baldwin's ridiculous impersonation of Trump.
One of the funniest impersonations since Norm was on the show.

Who the hell is Gal Gagot

>DUN LAOGHAIRE
>the Detroit of south Dublin
It's one of the most affluent areas in south Dublin. Are you thick?

lol

have you been there recently?

t. South African

I have to deal with "pip-pip" and tea jokes, and bad cockney accents, and other shit constantly for being British

Ireland needs to shut the fuck up and deal with it, if they didn't want to be known for drinking, devout catholocism and beating their wives then they shouldn't have set that precedent in the first place all those years ago

There's nothing wrong with beating your wife.

Or drinking