Season 6 is so bad, bros

Season 6 is so bad, bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ivWVicIVmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no bad 30 Rock season, but if you don't like it, dropping it at that point is fine. S7 was heartfelt as fuck.

>S7 was heartfelt as fuck

It was comfy mostly. I wouldnt go that far

you can't say that and not elaborate im just finishing up season 5 on my rewatch

>tfw i will never make love to angies neck

That episode is one of the best of the entire series. Pure kino.

D'fwine
Please d'fwink resonsibly

Show did a great job at parodies.

Can we all agree that Kimiko is the best character?

Criss Chros is the worst substantial character on the show.

>you can't say that and not elaborate

It just drops off in quality. Its only bad compared to the standard set in the previous seasons. Season 7 picks and raps everything up very well.

2 > 1 > 3 > 5 > 4 > 7 > 6

expert protip redpill: it's low key the best season

This show got away with so much stupid shit. I love it.

only problem is they give kenneth too many scenes

if he had a normal amount and no hazel they'd be fine

there is no bad season in 30 rock

there isn't even a bad episode

you are goddamn right

Hazel was a mistake. Not sure why they brought her in desu.

Liz Lemon's got an Eva Green thing going on in that frame.

She was way too retarded and annoying to be a main character that's for sure.

Tina Fey, you say?

"Gavin Velour" felt like a terrible episode of Arrested Development

Objects are made by man and used for many purposes, but we never love objects.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ivWVicIVmU

Second to last seasons of long running sitcoms always seem to be the worst. Knowing they can write an ending helps pull things together. 30 Rock, The Office, Parks and Rec, Peep Show off the top of my head

Porche hates her catchphrase.

Anyone here like Kimmy as well? I used to think UKS was a lesser 30 rock, but the more I rewatch it the more I think it might just be on 30 rock's level. It doesn't have the cast depth and great satire target that 30 rock had, but the jokes are sharper and they can do some more unorthodox stuff character- and plot-wise than they could do on 30 rock due to being on netflix.

I do find myself wishing we could have just one more season of 30 rock though, I would love to see what it would have made of the current hollywood scandals and political atmosphere. Its relationship to all that is interesting because the writers hinted at the Bill Cosby thing years early, as well as Weinstein and a few others I believe. But they also had a blind spot apparently, as they had Matt Lauer as a cameo many times.

similar feelings generally, less satisfied with kimmy though because of how feminine/liberal it feels

Tina Fey is my mommyfu

i'm going to (pic related) myself

ok, but that's from the James Franco episode, not the James Marsden story arc.

holy shit this guy's talkin my language!

Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time. But yes the last season is horrible. You could tell they didn't know what to do with it.

jane krakowski is unironically the best one on the show

>"nobody ever talks about hitlers paintings"

Nope, that’s Hazel.

Nope, that's Tracy Jordan.

S7 was less funny than the rest, but it wasn't awful

S1-6 were fantastic. Honestly pretty impressive for an American sitcom.

Shut up, faggot.

so like every episode of arrested development?

>American Shitcum

does season 6 have spacemen? because without him there's like a 30% drop in lawls

>I've been so busy lately what with my medical practice and this job as well

Yeah, there’s a really sharp decline in quality. It’s not Kristen Schaal’s fault her character is so badly written, but as soon as she shows up it’s the beginning of the end.
Season 1 starts off a bit grittier, but is still really strong. Seasons 2 and 3 are pure kino: the Seinfeld episode is one of the best, and everything with Salma Hayek and Jon Hamm are excellent. 4 and 5 are also extremely good, and then 6 is where it hits the wall.

what, eye shadow?

Yeah, faggot. You shadow.