I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill em' all

I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill em' all

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1512396043741.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boy I laughted hard... untill the graphic showing the blast radius juuust past Montevideo, then pic related.

Buenos Aires was a false flag operation

no evidence for that

>interstellar travel
>can't detect a gigantic fucking meteor heading from a region of space filled with hostiles

They knew exactly what was going on. War is profit.

>being this bluepilled
Go ask the Bugs for evidence
Oh wait you can't
Checkmate, faggot

Argentina isn't white

>framed picture of the virgin mary in a classroom
This is Snyder levels of symbology

the fucking moon had a massive defense ring around it with ships and stationary guntowers up the ass. And they still claimed they "didn't see it coming" from fucking lightyears away? That asteroid didn't even have a warpdriver or whatever the fuck they are using for travel, it was just a slow rock tumbling towards a heavely armed earth / solar system.

If it was moving so slowly how did the bugs send it? Did they warp it near earth and let it just cruise in?

adding to the movie, Paul Verhoeven is the kind of guy who would do such a thing. Remember, he wanted to portray the Federation as the hypocritical facists they were. But of course everybody was to dumb to grasp this and accused him of gloryfing war. He proably thought people would be smart enough to get the fact, that the asteroid was a false flag, especially after he had shown the gigantic defense ring on moon blowing ASTEROIDS APART IN THE FIRST SCENE OF THE MOVIE!

>virgin mary
That's fucking Descartes, user

They probably farted it from one of their planets, ages ago. And even that is a stretch since nobody knows if it was coming anyway and the federation just "happend" to let it slip through their defence systems so that they had a worldwide justification for an all out war against the bugs.

>can't detect a gigantic fucking meteor
It was detected, but the ship that found it was unable to report it.

>virgin mary
The absolute state of the anti-snyder retard

is there some sort of symbolism here with descarte and carmen?

>rico give her the descartes

truly the director is a master of his craft

Well she does want the D

that the ship couldn't report the asteroid was clear (even if pretty stupid), but I totally doubt that not any ship around earth (or luna base), or the earth defence system themselves would have failed to pick it up. You could look up into the sky and see this fucker aproaching!

What? Where is that scene from?

Perhaps

Verhoeven's private collection

you can't add plot points with scientific or logical arguments, kid. they have to be pointed out in the movie, otherwise they're fan fiction

the bugs were objectively evil and had to be killed

Surely you would agree the news blurb about colonists getting wrecked establishes the fight at the fort where Dubois dies, yes? Then why would the bit where we are shown how impenetrable earth's moon defenses are have nothing to do with the rest of the film? Learn to fucking cinematic comprehension cuck

Yes, asteroids are really slow moving

>objectively evil
No they weren't, not that they shouldn't be destroyed

Starship Troopers 2 and 3 are shit, fight me

I kinda like 3

Starship Troopers is the thinking man B-movie

They show the bugs to be from the complete opposite side off the galaxy. On that scale yes asteroids move slow. If it was moving fast enough to get to earth since the war really started it would be moving faster than the speed of light and would have destroyed the earth.

I liked the jab at religion 3 was. 2 waa complete shit though

i.4cdn.org/gif/1512396043741.webm

Who cares?

Do you mean "give her the dick" man?

Prove it

it looks more like spinoza

>tfw no gf to take to the park so I can blatantly rub her titty in public

Argentina is NOT white

seriously what version of the movie is this?

No idea but I have a boner and I need more

clearly the good version

Denise was my 90s wait. Dear god

So what you're saying is, you want to know more?

The Wiki says some of the nude scenes were cut in the broadcast version. Or maybe they were cut by American theaters, so prudish

*desire intensifies*

the bugs just defended themselves from beings with a different culture migrating to their space

Sauce?

Marshall Snapp is best girl and Carmen is worst.

NOT WHITE

Nigga scientists and other hobbiests are constantly looking at space. They see asteroids all the time.

Hard to blame the audience when the director played it too fucking straight.

False-flag faggots ignore two important points. Firstly, you need a false flag when you need a casus belli. The military didn't need one. The whole of society was under their control and no sign of distrust or opposition was shown (No buts - the film doesn't suggest it so it doesn't exist). Why pull all the resources to have a false flag when you already have a justification?
Secondly, you can't know how an asteroid will react to being shot at. If you shoot at it, and it explodes in countless smaller asteroids that are capable of doing a lot of damage and will do it x100 on a much larger patch, potentially affecting millions more, I think the logical reaction would be to sacrifice one city.

But it was already proved in the movie that they could safely blast an asteroid.

Is the 4K release "out" yet? I want to go down to the "store" and "buy" it.

If you pay attention, the shooting of the asteroid was done AFTER Buenos Aires, we don't know if they had a defense grid during the attack.

They didn't mention whether you could do that near the Earth safely or not.

It's from the deleted scenes.

>t. 56% face

That's why you NEVER destroy the asteroid and you just give it a push soon enought so that it misses the earth. Something 2x easier to do for them that they never did for some reason...
hmmm...

>when you resort to extra-diegetic material to push your own narrative
kek. They didn't even mention this, who the fuck tells you they have this. I'd have posted some brainlet wojak if your retarded ass didn't

its a metaphor for america's middle east policy right? it basically predicted 9/11

Verhoeven himself said the bugs sent the asteroid as retaliation for the mormon intrusion. So if you have a problem with that theory, take it up with him.

I WANT TO KNOW MORE

always liked the other girl better

>extra-diegetic
we have the technology right-here right-now nigga.
somehow this far into the future they don't know how orbital mechanic works anymore ?

they can travel half a galaxy away but cannot protect the earth from space rock ?
they have engines powerful enough to accelerate millions-tons spaceships across thousands of light years but they cannot rendez-vous with an asteroid entering their solar system ?
>the asteroid is fast
and how fast must they go to not die during the transfer from earth to the nest ? speed is not a problem for the humans.

You really should have looked up what that meant before you went on your little rant.

I know what that means and the rant was justified. Space in the movie is portrayed exactly as ours IRL.
Same earth, same galaxy, same universe.
There's no reason to assume the rules of space travel are magically different.

>(No buts - the film doesn't suggest it so it doesn't exist).

verhoeven (i think) even set up the asteroid earlier before.

the authorities hid the asteroid from everyone because carmen's training ship almost crashes into it when she diverted the ship for a more efficient route during night watch... and the asteroid was not on any map... alexjones.gif.

Fappety fap mon faggot.

haha good meme friend XD i love Sup Forums. just wish i could figure out how to upvote on there :(

>being so buttmad you give the only (you) to a post made more than two hours beforeheand

>bugs from thousands of lightyears away were able to launch a massive asteroid that hits earth perfectly

>roid obviously didnt have FTL, and thats some pretty amazing aim for fuckign bugs to be able to calculate exactly earth will be when the roid shows up

>had to have been launched billions of years ago

It was a nuke, launched by their own people. Buenos Aries was sacrificed because it was just a bunch of rich yuppies who werent citizens.

>>framed picture of the virgin mary in a classroom

Do you apes wanna live forever?

jej

Time you cruel bitch!!!!!!!

why do we exist just to see all beauty perish

>and then rico has to guess some cards (some cards = des cartes in French)
This is getting deep

you made me sad now, I grew up with Starship Troopers, she was well hot

Charlie Sheen, what have you done to our girl

Denise seems like the kind of girl who would sign off on a sexbot in her likeness. So at least there's that.

JUST

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say there are no white people here

Doesn't it take place in a future where the good guys won WW2?

Chalie Sheen's dick does that to people.

this movie was underrated kino

Carmen changed the route of the Rodger Young because it was sub optimal, the new course was on the asteroid way. This means the first sub optimal route was made on purpose to avoid the asteroid

In the book, they travelled in organic ships purposely to attack Buenos Aires, even though they had been fighting the bugs for years that point, Buenos Aires brought home the existential threat to earth

Is it the one with the propaganda song? That wasn't so bad

Of course not, it's where all the bolitas and paraguas end up after they hop the border.

t. Cordoba (no whites here either)

What the fuck is this

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time

more like Buenos noches am i right lol