Bioshock movie with this aesthetic when?

Bioshock movie with this aesthetic when?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5580390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never
it got cancelled because zack the hack synder watchmen failed misarably so every serious sci fi movie got fucked in the ass

thank you zack

They'll probably make a shock movie out of the worst shock (infinite).

Why aren't there many movies set underwater in general? The deep ocean is beautiful.

>bioshock movie
>not a fallout 3 movie
get back to plebbit you plebs >>>>>reddit.org

wasn't that more to do with lindelof? I don't remember snyder even attempting science fiction.

Bioshock is at least somewhat unprecedented in film.

fallout is a boy and his dog, six string samurai, mad max, etc.

Fallout is ultimate reddit tier you moron

>Fallout 3
>Not the pleb option

t. Pleb

All the shocks are 10s. 'specially shock 2.

Bioshock 2>Bioshock: Infinite demo>Bioshock>Bioshock: Infinite

i'd like to see a proper fallout with vaults, mutants, enclave etc but it'd end up a Warcraft/Transformers braindead CGI fest

a bioshock film could be neat, but the games were shit.

t.Todd

>being this reddit

Columbia is a pretty cool setting too though. Never seen anything like it in a movie before.

Think user is talkkng about System shock

Bioshock 1> Bioshock 2>>>>>>>>> Infinite

Fallout 3 is generic post apocalyptic American wasteland +50s music. Who the fuck cares about that shit? Nuclear post apocalypse is almost as overdone as zombie apocalypse. Rapture is a setting no one has ever done before in tv or cinema.

>Fallout 3 is generic post apocalyptic American wasteland +50s music.
before fallout, there was no "generic post apocalyptic American wasteland +50s music. ".

So a boy and his dog.

>before fallout, there was no "generic post apocalyptic American wasteland +50s music. ".
you are correct
the fact that the third part in particular is generic still stands though
it's a shit game, even 4 is better

Read that as Soyboy and his dog first.
I would watch that

Who cares? Before Romero there were no zombies, doesn't mean we needed any of his shitty post 00 zombie movies. I mean, I personally wouldn't hate a movie set in the fallout universe if done well, but as far as novelty goes, the setting of Bioshock is just way more interesting and unique.

> bioshock is shit
> i want fallout 3 movie
(you)

I'm writing it as we speak user. Give me a break.

>Bioshock movie
>Not a Dishonored movie

Wasn't there a Bioshock movie going to happen but it got dropped right before the shooting? Hope they'll pick it up again.

Yep, Verbinski was on board but he left, then I think they tried to get Del Toro on it. In retrospect I'm glad it didn't go to either of them because they lost their touch years ago.

all i'm saying is.. i'd like to see both movies, but the bioshock games were shit. they were arcade shoot-em-ups made for 12 yearolds.

It just came out

imdb.com/title/tt5580390

>let's take the dark brotherhood and thief guild missions from TES: Oblivion and make an entire game out of it!
>yay reddit!

>they were arcade shoot-em-ups made for 12 yearolds.
Infinite was but 1 n 2 were nothing like that.

i think the same guy who worked on that worked also on thief 1 and 2 (and that's why they are so good)

>Del Toro stole the idea
HACK

t. underage who has no idea what Thief is

Looks underwhelming from the trailer
>womyn with character gimmick falls in love with the aquatic creature from Hellboy

>fallout 3
like a true cuck

Both of them suck though

How?

Dishonored was fucking great, nigger. Deus Ex + Thief + Half-Life 2's City 17 if it was in the Victorian era.

>kinoworthy steampunk vidya
>not picrelated
where my dunwall niggas at?

Brehs
An E.Y.E. movie

damn you beat me to it

>3
Yes that plot really needs to be made into a movie

Just watch The City of Lost Children

Too slow!

kek

if lindelof was attached to this then it's a good thing it didn't happen. that guy is a fucking hack.

>dunwall
>posts karnaca
are you just pretending to be retarded?

How come the rest of the Earth isn't explored in Dishonored? Do the whales protect the edges of the known world or something?

Apparently Gore left because he wanted the movie to be r-rated, but universal didnt like that, probs to risky for the budget he needed/wanted

>steampunk
more like soyboypunk ha!

Apart of the Isles the furthest the people got was Pandyssia, there's not much known what else is in the world because apparently the Ocean is hard as fuck to travel on and the further you go the more it's full of lovecraftian shit.