Fuck the haters. This shot looks incredible. The shape of the eyes is so comic-booky and classic (John Romita Sr...

Fuck the haters. This shot looks incredible. The shape of the eyes is so comic-booky and classic (John Romita Sr.) and the way they light up, all wrapped up with his stance. The classic pose. It's a shame MCU's Spider-Man is shit, but if for a moment you forget who's behind the mask this shot right here alone should make the 14 year-old in you jizz in his pants.

cumming over cgi'd spider-twinks is p. gay desu

Why are you expecting anyone on here to know anything about the comics?

I was looking for a gif and only found this memey one, but ignoring the shit subtitle added by some tumblr girl, look at the shot. It's incredible. The pose, the fingers, the eyes, hnnng. I'm not a fan of how overdesigned the suit is though.

The glowing eyes reminds me of that new dan slott suit

I think Spider-Man is the perfect hero to have glowing eyes, as long as it's not in there all the time.

Yeah i agree it would make him web swinging at night look pretty rad

>cgi

Only the exterior.

>haters

At this point, Marvel-haters are just a speck of dust in their infinite universe.

i mean it's nice, but still looks like a game

IHT LOOK LYKE KEENO

What video game is this from?

You are a child and a cancer to both this board and cinema in general.

As long as the chinese like it. Nothing else matters.

LUKS TOP GUD CUS DEY STILL GOT 6MONFS TO MAKES IT BESTED A SPIYDERBOY CAN SHYNE

Yeah, everyone loves the new (dickless) iron spidermanlet!
His talking suit so cool its literally the same as in the comics, i know because i'm a great fan.

GINO GINO GINO

>T-there's a crumb of peanut in this shitlog we've been served, guys.. Can we appreciate that for a second and enjoy the taste?

Fucking delete this this is a fucking curse my dog saw this and threw up and i’ve gone into histrionics

what the FUCK is wrong with his hands

Kek. Can't unsee

Better?

>dickfocus
Fellow straight man I see? I'm a straight guy too, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.

I just spat out my beer you nigger

I recognize that feminine penis

that image got posted on the first day the trailer was released.

Is that Hayate's famous bulge?

do think bernie panders go be in new imunnity wars?

AAAAAAA IF LUKS GINO! GIIINO!!!!

>Bernie Sanders
The election was literally over a year ago
Bernie Sanders is already irrelevant again

that person you posted to probably has never been funny and the only thing they got is when people were all over any bernie sanders topic in the past. they got nothing now

Make Felicia Hardy Peter's next love interest!
I want some Black Cat/Spidey action.

>dickless
not dickless, just a white "man"

very realistic.

SPADERMAN INFINETY WAR LOOK INKWEDIBLE

GAPEKINO

THIS

Kek

Doing God's work here, user

>dickless

It's not the cgi's fault. Blame Tom for that.

Also let's be honest here mate, even if Peter was packing, with the "Iron" suit, you couldn't see it.

>the post count never rose

DC lost. Try to take it easy, man.

FUG THE HADURRS

like really, it doesn't exist

POST COUND DIDND BIGGERER

U JUS ODDER GAPEKINO STEWDIO FAN

CW Panther and Spidey's costumes were light years better than the shit in Infinity

the thing is though, my dude, and this is the most important thing my dude, the thing is that..i'm not 14 anymore, kys

Thanks m8

STOB MAGING FON OV DC

lel

muh gabkeeno>yoor gabshid:)

IT JUS ONE PEOPLE DKEKS MAD AF LMAOZ

absolutely based

just when i think there couldnt be any more variations of slowjak, it keeps going and im dying kek

DER RLY JUS ONE POSTER IN WEB SITE SPACE U MUST FOOTOSHAPE (ME)'S IN SKREENPICS TO MAK IT SEEM U NOT SPUPAHEROS FANS BUT REELY YOU FAN WAT LOSE DA MONEYZ WARS AND TOMOTA FITES

>Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are characterized by social-interaction difficulties, communication challenges and a tendency to engage in repetitive behaviors. However, symptoms and their severity vary widely across these three core areas. Taken together, they may result in relatively mild challenges for someone on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. For others, symptoms may be more severe, as when repetitive behaviors and lack of spoken language interfere with everyday life.

you no like gapekino? u audisdic

The absolute state of marlelfags: the post

So its a micropenis problem. No ammount of CGI can fix this. Sad!

yes, unless they told him to tuck it in

poor wojak

YAYEH, HEE DIS NAT LIK DA KEENOH, HEE HAD AEDEEHAYCHDEE N DA AUDISMO. YOO TEL IM

I really like this suit when it's not CGI. I'd like to wear it.

as an oldfage who actually bought the Amazing Spider-Man comics, I hate this design.

Nah this is definitely uncanny valley territory for me
That definitely doesn't look like a guy in a Spiderman suit
Everything else looks fantastic
Even the mechanical floating ring behind him
This doesn't

DON MAGE FON

Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture trying to pass as a pastiche of a meme come all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to used based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or loosing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you see they can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies, they themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino for dc movies and capeshit for marvel movies, they were in majority calling every capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They try to tell that every superheroes movies is complete shit since they couldn't enjoy one, they respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thought or tell that taste in movie is not directly related to intelect while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarder by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch fun movie is dumber than them to feel superior from some (you)s. It is not even subtle.

DIS

BAESD. mah kumbanee ih beder dan da oder kumpanees

heh you dell em

Imagine meeting this flexible creature with that high-pitched voice and that tight suit with no bulge.

Is it your fault that you're turned on?

No, it's not. You think spidey's a girl so, no homo.

You dont make fun of nothing but yourself, you are simply spamming 'NO, yo stoopid'

i fucking love this meme

nyeahahehe jusd like deadpoo

>no homo

Deadpool is 100% homo for Spidey in the comics though.

DIS, STUBID WJOG BOSDER

You are now lower than this, you can't think of anyone simply enjoying movies without investing their lives around it. Every one know you are not smart because you dont watch super heroes movie and that smart people can watch dumb films, only idiots believe the opposite. You have the same pretention as the DKEKs who posted long essaye on bvs, you are fooling NO ONE. Only pure imbecile mesure their intelligence by the movies they watch

turpy basd user, tank u

I pity (you), here's another

YU DELL DEM BASD ANDOM

u shyoor tolde hiim

In all seriousness you need to relax. It's just a meme.

BAZD :D
THABBOS IN DA HOUUUSE

It's not there are already enough retard on earth to ad more to it. All the fucking essays started as a meme and know we here we are

AWTIZM MAEK U NOT LIEK GAPEGINO

sorry fagget. This is up for MOTY along with le 56% faec. deal with it

*INHALES*

only poltard find the 56% face funny tho

wrong

its like a charles burns drawing

He’s still a twink. Should have been college age or older

Ahah, no.

Sup Forums is a little bit like Thanos, people here don't think they deserve to win, to be happy, so they deliberately attack stuff they know will a) be incredibly successful and b) be something that they would enjoy if they stopped being such edgelords.

I like the actual design of the suit, but the material of it makes me do a double take. What is it supposed to be? Some high tech cloth-like metal?

hurr durr tee vee be like tanos

dats riet

Even with this "shit" cgi and the thanos weird look (both are unfinished most likely but hurr-durr we are grabbing straws here) infinity war will make 3 or 4 times more money than justice league.

TII VII BI GAPEGINO

SHUT THE FUCK UP. SERIOUSLY GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU BASEMENT DWELLING VIRGINS. YOU ARE FUCKING RUINING THIS BOARD I SWEAR TO GOD