>gets fucked
>tries again
>???

when did Rick become a retard?

he knew they were a bunch of larping chucklefucks and he'd win eventually

>not posting in /twd/ general

dont ever disrespect me like that again cuz

he wanted that second cat sculpture, I promise you he's going to steal it too

Seriously. It's barely 5 years after the apocalypse. How are they all talking like idiots?

This show is fucking retarded.

my dude it's 2 years

>when did Rick become a retard?
when he went and executed all the saviors in that outpost

fuck off jesus

The humans are the real zombies

>no fucking internet

what the fuck else are they going to do to have a laugh, we'd probably dress up like ninjas and pretend to be retarded too

>pretend

>S8 is significantly better than S7 and S6.
>RAtings much lower.
What gives?

bravo excellent post

We all know why Rick came back.
He was spying through the door and saw this

yes and then cut to him inside the place and everyone is fully clothed. why

Id pound that whore so hard my dick would name her king midas

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE CANNED GOODS

WHERE ARE THE CANNED GOODS RICK?

I know multiple people who've stopped watching because 'Glen's death was too violent.'

same

>still has the same bangs

this is my fetish

They really need to come up with some reason why they talk like that. It's so off putting and anyone with common sense knows you wont make a new language in that time. It only needs to be a quick acknowledgment.
>Rick - why do you talk like that

> Always been
>Young child hit head
>Now others talk like past child
>don't know why

I think she is supposed to be eurotrash, i dont think the other people even talk

I seriously didn't understand this. Trashsters sentenced rick to death - it wasn't supposed to be a fight like last time - rick fucks them up, but they surround him rifles and just suddenly decide to not kill him and let him leave? Why? They could have dropped him easy as soon as he let bowl cut up off the ground.

Ehh whatever, i just hope daryl or someone burns that dump down and kills them all soon.

I almost expect Michonne to bite the bullet soon and then they're gonna force some bullshit romance between these two.

That would be a step in the right direction

Michonne's introduction marked the moment both the show and the comic went to shit

They were all raised by a stroke victim and only had Beyond Thunderdoom on VHS.

Ricks group would have killed them if they killed Rick. Daryl probably has a high enough power level to take them all out.

Would it be though? Michonne is hotter and the heapsters are beyond retarded. Why did they even keep Rick there for so long? Did it really take them all those hours to figure out what to do with him, which was "zombie on a stick - AGAIN"? And why were those two guys not armed? How did a man with his hands tied beat 3 people? Where was everyone else with the guns and why didn't they just gun him down instantly?

that's what's so great about Sup Forums, they just never fucking get it

It wasn't that it was a violent death, it's that the show is just stupid, negative, depressing, repetitive and generally boring.

Stop watching this garbage. Time and strength are both limited. Watch better television. Bad television is poison.

right, it couldn't have been that long because all of the nuclear plants havent begun to meltdown yet forecing everyone to move to either canada or mexico to avoid being irradiated to death

>DUDE TALKING LIKE A RETARD LMAO
>USING WORDS SO WEIRD LIVING IN THE TRASH

fuck this fucking show and those fucking garbage people

oh and also some weird niggerking with a tiger that also speaks like a fucking retard

this show really jumped the shark

>he thinks modern nuclear plants just meltdown out of nowhere