Ya know

ya know
I'm something of a scientist myself

>have you ever heard of the bell curve?
how did they get away with this?

"Nice outfit. Did your husband make it for you?"

Woah, cmon Raimi.

What did you guys think of the new movie in the Dafoe Scientist Universe?

He has a Big Mind.

Can't believe Raimi would attack the lgbt community like that, baka

>with great power comes great responsibility
Jesus Christ Riami I know it was a different time but this was a bit too much

Яeddit thread

how the fuck did you get that backwards b?

Like this Я.

not the R, the b

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

based redditbro

Why are you bitching bro, this is why nobody will ever love you.

Thanks for the instructions user

I see what you did there

Any other movies where Raimi worked as a script doctor?

Ч?

seething

BACK TO ZYKLON A FORMULA?!

>I don't like this meme! :(

what film?

Darude - Sandstorm

Not a movie but he did uncredited work on Jimmy Neutron