So where does Jigsaw rank in the Saw kino list?

So where does Jigsaw rank in the Saw kino list?

5 > 1 > Jigsaw > 2 > 6 > 3 > 4 > 7

Rock bottom

Get back to sawfreaks with the rest of the soy boys.

explain

Yagsaw?

Higher than the last four movies, lower than the first three.
Overall feels less darker in tone than the previous films. Better cinematography for sure, doesn't have those quick cuts during "scary" scenes. Had more interesting characters like the based detective and the crazy Jigsaw slut.
Traps were mostly eh. Twist was stupid, nuJigsaw is boring.

Overall fun as fuck, but doesn't really fit in the big picture.

Jigsaw is púre kinograph. There's a forum called sawfreaks specifically made for low test soy boys who dislike Jigsaw.

Sawfreaks is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

Home release when
Fuck watching """scary""" movies in the theater with people shrieking and being annoying cunts

Hilariously fucked the timeline

Boring, son of jigsaw or ghost of jigsaw would have been more interesting

I wish they'd just go with
>turns out Jigsaw wasn't dead after all
So Tobin Bell could actually be in these movies properly. The new guy is literally Hoffman, except at least Hoffman wasn't pretentious as fuck.

I cannot believe how badly they JUSTed the franchise. Jigsaw was their opportunity to free themselves of the pants on head retarded timeline of the original series and that's basically what they said they wanted to do. nuJigsaw could've been someone obsessed with Jigsaw, but instead it's yet another secret apprentice. What the fuck were they thinking? They could've done the exact same story beats, exact same reveal but change the fact he became obsessed with Jigsaw after he was rescued from the buzzsaw room and left on the streets.

Now we'll be doing the usual dance and routine where we spend 50% of the sequels in flashbacks to detail nuJigsaw's relationship with Kramer and to explain why nuJigsaw's plan to frame the chief totally makes sense guys while the audience falls to sleep because fuck all is happening.

Are there any movies that are like the Saw series but actually good?

I love the more complex set ups and actual puzzles in the series, as few as there are. The reach into this jar of acid, slice up your own body, or otherwise just inflict harm on yourself shit is just plain boring. I really wish they had more of that sort of thing.

Anything to keep Tobin Bell involved. They fucked up big by killing him off.

cube

As great as Bell is, his involvement should be relegated to voice overs on the tapes if giving him an onscreen presence means the movie will suck shit. Or if they want him to have a more active role the obsessed copycat could see himself as Kramer, so sometimes we could have Bell portraying the copycat, giving him a more active role other than these awful, dreary flashbacks.

Or they could go all out and reveal he really is still alive in Jigsaw 2. Logan is a coroner. He switched Jigsaw's body with a look-a-like while it was in storage before the autopsy. It's not as if finding a look-a-like is too out of the question, Logan already did it for three fucking people in the game he recreated.

>dude Jigsaw had another apprentice lmao
They did this the third fucking time.

Has it really only been 3 times? Feels like it happened in every single one of the movies.

There isn't really anything that scratches that kind of itch. You'd think people would capitalize on the idea but building those kind of machines and the special effects necessary are probably too much for most other b movie horror studios.

Amanda
Hoffman
Gordon

So all together with Logan it's four.

Saw > Saw VI > Saw II > Saw III > Jigsaw > Saw V > Saw IV > Saw 3D

Saw 3D was such a fucking joke. After VI was so solid I was really looking forward to it too.
It was painfully obvious they structured the entire movie around cheap "wooow, this organ really flew out of the screen xdddd" moments to capitalize on the 3D. Everything else was an afterthought at best.

They're setting up a Hoffman comeback in Jigsaw 2, screencap this.

>is actually an interesting character who could be the main cop in the next movies
>gives a shit about catching Jigsaw
>isn't an irredeemable monster
>socks nuJigsaw in the face
>actually confesses his sins as asked
>still dies from the stupidest trap in the series

DID NOTHING FUCKING WRONG

YAGSBAROO?

Cops always lose in Saw. Eric Matthews was pretty much the same as that guy in your pic and got fucked over. Strahm only wanted to solve the case and got crushed alive. Perez and the rest of those cops died in Hoff's rampage. All those guys in 3D as well.

>Jill turns from Lady Macbeth to generic horror victim
>some people involved in the main game haven't done nothing wrong (like Bobby's wife) yet they still suffer
>the main cop guy is the worst fucking actor in the franchise
>shameless fanservice ass pull with Dr Gordon
>pink blood

The only good things were based Hoffman and seeing characters from the past films in that survivor group.

Done

I won't be surprised. He's extremely resourceful, we didn't see him die and he's the only link to the previous films. Well, there's still Dr Gordon, but the actor hates these movies and probably doesn't want to be in another one.

The fucking bottom. Can't believe this one is worse than the one with the insurance salesman. Yeah I know I'm not ranking 3D as the absolute worst, desu it's a toss-up but I liked the car trap

>Saw VI
>anywhere near the bottom
Opinion discarded.

Abominable Dr. Phibes

The Experiment
Exam
The Collector 1/2

that's really stupid and all but a movie franchise with half a dozen or more installments cannot be kino and that goes for Star Wars as well

The redhead should've been Jigsaw.

Sup Forums trap was hilarious.
>you, your friends and your girlfriend are all racist
>rip the skin off your back to see we are all the same color on the inside

Amanda's twist was good since it was the first time they did that and it's believable that a vulnerable junkie who didn't even have to mutilate herself would develop a Stockholm Syndrome towards Kramer.
Hoffman's twist was kinda okay since they clearly simply needed a successor, but I guess it made sense that a cop was working with Jigsaw since he always had info on all these criminals, not to mention he needed the muscle.
Gordon's twist was shitty fanservice.
Logan as an apprentice is just ridiculous, they fucked with the timeline more, also he barely even serves a purpose since Dr Gordon fills the surgeon role.

>make comeback movie because comeback movies are in right now
>it flops and everyone hates it

Good

>10 million budget
>100 million wordwide BO
>flop
Try again.

>Strahm only wanted to solve the case and got crushed alive.
Not to mention his traps were inescapable outside of "don't go here" or "go here" messages.

all of them fucking suck

Why did they even kill Jigsaw off when they were so obviously in love with him and he was the linchpin of the entire series? They kept having him show up after he died anyways.

Because muh shock value. Also, he was super weak in the second movie already, there's no way he'd live long after that.

Soyboy.