Rank them from best to worst

Rank them from best to worst.

I find that most of lynch's work is shit

Mulholland Drive > Blue Velvet > Eraserhead > Inland Empire > The Elephant Man > Lost Highway > Wild At Heart > The Straight Story > Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me > Dune

Wild At Heart
Mulholland Drive
Lost Highway
Blue Valvet
Fire Walk With Me
Eraserhead
The Elephant Man
Inland Empire

Haven't seen The Straight Story or Dune yet.

Elephant Man is better than all of them

First part of Wild at Heart > Blue Velvet > Lost Highway > FWWM > Eraserhead > Mulholland Drive >> Rest of WaH >> Inland Empire > Dune

Fire Walk With Me > Blue Velvet > Inland Empire > Lost Highway > Mulholland Drive > Eraserhead

Can't you read? There are 6 movies in the OP.

FWWM > MD > Eraserhead > BV > LH > IE

i like this

Laura Palmer is by far Lynch’s best female character

How would you fix IE?

Make it a bit shorter. I actually do like the disjointedness and surrealness, FWWM has a lot of that too, but it’s just way too long for it and it makes it more of a marathon than anything. I think it could be improved with a bit of chopping down

>roastie whore
>good character

Mulholland Drive>FWWM>Lost Highway>Inland Empire>Blue Velvet>Eraserhead
the 90s were Lynch's peak (haha)

nah Laura only fucked white guys

Mulholland Dr.
Fire Walk With Me
Lost Highway
Blue Velvet
Inland Empire
Eraserhead

Ronnie Rocket > Eraserhead > Mulholland Drive > Inland Empire > Blue Velvet > FWWM > Lost Highway

mulholland dr > inland empire > fire walk with me > lost highway > blue velvet > eraserhead

love them all

Of the ones I've seen
Twin Peaks FWWM and the Return
Mulholland Drive
Twin Peaks 1 and 2

Blue Velvet
Eraserhead
The Elephant Man

>
Sounds like you're a Twin Peaks fan, not a Lynch fan

are you the guy trying to watch the worst movie?

Where the fuck’s wild at heart, you dumb fuck

I'm just not crazy about Eraserhead or Blue Velvet. They're fine but his work after is so much stronger to me.

I feel like Lynch did the "woman in trouble" thing much better in FWWM over Blue Velvet, that's why for me it's kinda dropped in ranking over the years. I still love the movie but Dorothy's a pretty bad character.

Wild at Heart>Eraserhead>Elephant Man>>>>>Mulholland>Blue Velvet>Straight Story>Empire>Highway. I’ve heard Dune is shit so I haven’t bothered. Stopped watching Twin Peaks after S2E1, it’s kinda dull but I might trudge through anyway. Who’s seen his doc “The Art Life”? It’s very interesting to see the reasons that led to his weird creativity

Inland Empire
Mulholland Drive
Lost Highway
Blue Velvet
Fire Walk With Me
Eraserhead

>but Dorothy's a pretty bad character.
Why?
The point of Blue Velvet isn't that a woman is in trouble - it's a neo-noir where you see Jeffrey become morally questionable and drawn into evil when he's been exposed to it.
Comparing it to FWWM because they both have a woman being abused isn't fair at all, and it seems you'd have missed what Blue Velvet was about.

1) Inland empire

Inland empire>Mulholland Drive>Blue velvet>FWWM>Lost Highway>eraserhead

Very similar, have you watched the twin Peaks series?

Mulholland Drive > Fire Walk With Me > Blue Velvet > Inland Empire >> Eraserhead >>>>> Lost Highway

Where do I start with this guy ?

Lost Highway > Fire Walk With Me > Eraserhead > Mulholland Drive > Inland Empire > Blue Velvet

Nah I still like that, and all the stuff with Jeffrey and Frank. I'm just saying the woman in trouble thing is still a part of it and it was done much better in FWWM. Even if it's not the main theme of BV, I pointed it out since it's a very prominently recurring theme in Lynch's work.

As for why I said Dorothy's a bad character, I just don't think she works as well as say Laura Palmer or Diane Selwyn because she's much more fetishized in Blue Velvet to me. Her character isn't very deep beyond wanting her son back, and Lynch relies on her looks a lot more than anything else.

Not trying to shit on BV, I still think it's a great movie, I just think Lynch moved beyond it