Kino

Kino.

Was it really that good? I figured it'd probably be. Zahler is really cool.

It was ok. I wish they either had more scenes at the beginning or did away with them entirely. The movie really picks up once he gets in the prison.

I want to see it since I’ve heard nothing but 5-star reviews all around for it.

no but it was entertaining as soon as he got into the hard ass prison

Post the webms

I liked how they made him a patriot, and it wasn't meant to be vulgar or despicable because he's meant to be a somewhat good guy who does what he has to. The interrogation scene with Clark Johnson is very good.

Someone post it.

>implying tarantino is impressive

It was an ok flick, different and enjoyable

Vince Vaughns best role since True Detective

nah, the car demolishing scene, the talk about the gas-station cream etc... that was all very great and established his motivation.

The only thing that pissed me off about this movie was him going back to save the cops and stop the other fuckers,he had no reason to do that

yeah those scenes are great but everything after involving the drug dealers and the botched job was crap. I think they could have removed all those scenes, replaced the final boss of Cell Block 99 with some other yahoo. The movie is a little too long.

could have shortened it yes but then there was him telling off the mexican cartel dipshit that made for a great tense scene

I can't take him seriously as a serious actor because it always looks like he's going to start laughing at any moment

>cuck: the movie

i want zahler to make a western starring mel, vince, val kilmer and denzel.

This movie is a putrid mess.

Every time i see a new webm posted of this movie i think the mediocrity can't be topped, and then this one comes out.

Same way it is for me with George C. Reilly.

the fight scenes ruined it for me
>hey let me just break your arm in 2
>hey let me just crush your skull like a watermelon
nobody wins 2v1 or 3v1 in real jail especially when you're sleep deprived and food deprived, Vince Vaughn is basically a super human in this because he has tough guy fantasies

but Lefty gave him the chocolate!

Post your mom's nudes, faggot.

>Vince Vaughn is basically a super human in this because he has tough guy fantasies

Looks like I struck a nerve

Just like I strike your mom's cervix with my cock head when I bend her over your bed, faggot.

>what is retard strength

keep going I'm getting hard

>le i want realism
you have to go back. go back.

me too lets jack off whts ur skype

I wish I had a cool nickname like Blanco.

are we going to have to turn this into a knockout thread?