How would you fix Sup Forums?

how would you fix Sup Forums?

I wouldn't allow threads about how to fix it

make everyone waifu post

Delete everything and start over.
Also no feet,cunny or other perverse shit would be allowed and finally I would allow only one general each for marvel movies, dc movies and GoT

Sup Forums
/movies/

ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums
ban wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)
ban redit
None of these users have contributed to increase the boards quality only to degrading it
ban the game of thrones general as they're not even staying in it like they said they would when they forced it
ban childrens media discussion
give youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for Sup Forums
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/
bring in the robot for a month or 3
1 hour cool down on new ips aka can't post for 1 hour

or:ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a Sup Forums pass can post from mobile networks

Sup Forums for Sup Forumsfags
reddit for redditfags
but Sup Forums for everyone

stop Sup Forums genocide

Post a sticky with a link to Reddit.

Congratulations! Sup Forums now has 2 posts per hour.

>Ban Sup Forums
>Curb reddit tourism
>Make Marvel, DC, Star Wars generals
>make cunny and BLACKED perma bannable offenses

More pushers, more pimps

>

You don't until another board takes the tourist resort title
which wont happen because the only boards left are too "hipster" for these people

Ban capeshit and star wars. It's really that simple

>ban Sup Forums
yeah prove their point further

Give us /cel/ or bring back waifuism and actress threads.

Ban capeshit.
That's about it.

ban Sup Forums

the entire board would improve instantly after a mass exodus of these absolute braindead humourless mongoloids

By working together with Reddit film & series board.

Atleast those two posts mean shit.

>No feet
DROPPED

This board has no socially enforced posting standards, it's your own fault.
Post a link to Reddit and nobody will tell you to fuck off, praise superhero flicks and nobody will call you an idiot.

>trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/
>bring in the robot for a month or 3
These would save the board.

Literally this, the janitors on this board give absolutely no fucks about repeat threads. We need new fucking mods is the only fix.

And remove waifu threads holy shit.

remove social media and racebait threads

this board is absolutely obsessed

Pretty much this except
>block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
Ban all America/Europe dickwaving contets
Ban all Twitter screenshot threads
Hell, ban posting Twitter Screenshots in general.
Get mods and janitors who actually enforce rules

Its funny how people who want to "ban reddit" also want heavier handed moderation.

>Sup Forums are humorless

This, but unironically

there is not nearly enough baneposting
increase it exponentially and it will all sort itself out

oh look, i just saved Sup Forums, wow, it was such a hard task

I'll take increased moderation and the ability to actually talk about television and film over no moderation and GoTgeneral and feet threads and the daily "muh niggers" thread.

Sup Forums is one gigantic containment site. This place exists so you lunatics don't plague other sites.

Protip: the people who screech the loudest about everyone who disagrees with them being 'reddit' are the ones who actually migrated here from there. The most obvious ones are the people who cry about 'reddit spacing' when there has never been any one standardised Sup Forums posting style and people were spacing out their posts since before reddit was even a thing.

Don't be fooled by this shit. You know yourself if you're not a reddit user that you neither give a shit about reddit or would be able to even tell what a 'reddit post' on Sup Forums looks like due to a lack of familiarity with it.

We need to ban reddit and other boards from posting, reddit and Sup Forums arent sending their best, some of them I imagine are good posters.

Automated retard Wojak replies in every single capeshit thread

This desu

Idris Elba

I've been posting slowjaks all day. not a lot of people biting now though, I don't see it lasting another week if we don't get more participants.

Neither of them are sending good posters, but we can at least convert some redditors whilst the other ones get upset and go back
Sup Forums posters on the other hand wont and its a problem across the site

Autoban phoneposters
Autoban anyone who has posted on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ during the last 48h

I feel like 48 hours is too lenient.
Make it two months, you want to absolutely sure that shit is out of their system before they're allowed to post.

Autists would literally kill themslves when they run out of proxies

Are you saying that's a negative?

More feet, cunny and sneed threads. Less faggot manchild capeshit and GOT threads.

They could shut down the site depending on the amount of deaths

Are you saying that's a negative?

Permaban capeshit, GoT, and TWD posters. Range ban pajeets.

Sticky all Avatar threads.

This is a pretty good suggestion.

I like it here

Remove 80% of capeshit and star wars threads

More cunny threads

make /film/ real again

Heavier moderation would fix a lot of this boards problems

I-I like that guy ;_;

And completely miss the point of Sup Forums.

>moderators actually enforcing on topic shitposting completely misses the point of Sup Forums
The point of Sup Forums is shitposting, the boards exist to define what kind of shitposting should be allowed on individual boards.

You cry about reddit yet their actions when /q/ was up is the reason you're here today

>le Sup Forums = freedom of speech meme
Fucking newfags. You realise most boards have strict rules, yes? If you want to shitpost go to Sup Forums

This.

Actually it's better than it was a little while ago... I don't see as many black cocks as I used to here. Thanks mods. You done did good.

This. The amount of assblasted capeshitters wojak bring out of the woodwork is astonishing

The point being minimal interference, its moderated just enough to delete blacked treads you want heavy moderation there are literally hundreds of forums with ban happy mods.

Purge it with fire.

ffs this again, it's simple you make /celeb/ and Sup Forums and /film/ , this would solve all problems

very accurate. the mods will even leave this up

minimum viewing list in order to be able to post
95% of this board is pleb as shit and its no wonder they frown over shit like BR49 while touting the original is boring

Restrict posting to only those who have watched and liked every movie on this list

shadow bans for using specific terms

Do newfags really not know about ?
You literally already have /celeb/.
And /film/ was a failed abortion of a board, don't ever discuss it again.

>Frozen
You can fuck right back to whatever burrow you hatched from to snozzle your gozzle.

This is why we need to restrict posting to only those who have watched and liked every movie on that list.

> i only want to speak with people who like the same movies as me so no one will ever disagree with me and call me a faggot ever again

delete the entire website