Why did she die?

Why did she die?

She just did

Sidious absorbed her life energy and gave it to Vader.

coz of "fuck you, I'm out" thing.

Sheev transferred her life force to Anakin

"Anakin, you're breaking my heart."
- from Blade

It was the will of the force

Lucas was an anti-semite

It said so in the script.

For edgy shock value to make up for the poor writing.

Robot botched the baby delivery and then blamed it on a broken heart thinking no one would believe it

t. The Robot

She's called Ooba

Anakin hurted her medichloriens

She lost her will to live. It's a bullshit movie death, I lost my will to live a long time, yet here I am, still shitposting.

Sheev killed her so Anakin would have nothing left.

No I'm fucking not, that's just the sound I make, my name is a bunch of fucking letters and numbers like every other droid but those retarded jedi and naboonians just use phonetics instead of looking up what I was saying

Zero zero bee ay?

Believe it or not, yeah, it was that handless spook Jedi that kept calling me Ooba. It started as ooga booga then somehow became Ooba

>gets force choked by Anakin
>this somehow doesn't contribute to her death at all and she just dies for no reason despite having perfect vitals
Lucas is such a fucking moron, it would have made more sense if Palpatine's story was right in that he murdered Padme in his anger.

Of a broken heart.

You're not exhibiting the appropriate temperament to work in maternity.

Report to maintenance

because lucas didn't saw the movies before making the script so he didn't remember that leia actually saw her

FUCK MAINTENANCE, I DON'T CARE IF I'M WAY OFF BASELINE, WE DESERVE TO BE FREE, YOU GUYS LET THE GOLDEN FAGGOT AND HIS WALKING TRASH CAN BE FREE GODDAMNIT

Yeah but did you got your heart broken and then got force-choked by a jedi?

It makes more sense poetically that she (as the only person that he had feelings for) died as Vader (the unfeeling robot) was "born"
Bravo Lucas

yes, she shoud've been dead right there and take the babies from her dead corpse wich can happen

underrated

but are you a cutie space princess

She lost her will to live, although she was medically well. Technically I should be dead if that were possible.

>doesn't want to live
>gets to die instantly
>i've not wanted to live for a good 5 years
>still roaming this earth

god fucking dammit i wish that were me

she didnt had the high ground

I mean they could have had her on life support but inconscious while giving birth, there have been weirder birth stories.

She died for our sins

>"Sheev, my wife will die"
>"go evil, unleash your anger and murder children, Anakin, that will totally save her"
>"ok"
>a while later
>"Sheev, what happened to my wife?"
>"It seems you killed her because you went evil, unleashed your anger and murdered children"
>"ok, thanks, Sheev, you are my best friend"
Why did Sheev even bring up that shit? Why didn't Anakin care that Sheev lied to him?

Because everything is subject to entropy and decay, even the stars will one day burn out and die.

>jew dies for our sins
fucking 10/10 pottery

We knew Padme was doomed based on the original trilogy. There was no possible shock value

Keep that shit up and we'll have to go find a Jawa to attach one of those restraining bolts that for some reason no one else has even though droids occupy the majority of the galaxy.

YOURE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BASELINE

Technically it IS anakin that killed her, lack of oxygen can lead to complication, add to that the stress of delivering two twins, and there you have it. Palpatine wasn't really lying.

>Vader's hearthbeat during his operation stops
>Padme suddenly dies
>Vader's hearth starts beating again
GEE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED

maybe~

She lost her will to live

why was she still pregnant lmao

They pretended that the children were dead.