Has been putting raw fish on rice for over 35 years

>has been putting raw fish on rice for over 35 years

wow such dedicated such mastery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjN546QGSMA
tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g1066444-d1068920-r544053565-Sukiyabashi_Jiro_Honten-Chuo_Tokyo_Tokyo_Prefecture_Kanto.html#
youtube.com/watch?v=wqDaZsgR5zg
youtu.be/loM9yZPh83A
youtube.com/watch?v=qofsdSMuGbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>has posted this thread for the 427th time

wow such dedicated such mastery

But would he be turtley enough for the turtle club?

Turtle~ Turtle~

If he was white it would have been a better movie

it's everyone else that would not be turtley enough for jiro

it's amazing how a Japanese conman is responsible for massive butthurt on a sushi preparing imageboard

Thanks OP I'm gonna go get sushi tonight

>tfw slowly gaining an addiction to conveyor belt sushi and have coupons for my local joint

>gaining an addiction to stomach parasites
wow I thought my alcoholism as of late was bad

>stomach parasites
If you buy shit tier supermarket sushi maybe

You tryna tell me that this nigga, when he crawls up into his bed, puts his head on his pillow, drifts to sleep...he dreams of SUSHI? Goddamn

don't forget that it must be "cooked" by the most exotic looking old gook you can find, otherwise its shit tier sushi

but they dont cook it

>the anti-jiro spammer thinks sushi is cooked

>willingly eating a creature from the world's sewer, brimming with carcinogens

Good for you bro you really showed OP who's boss.

>unseasoned plain rice ball, unseasoned plain raw fish
This would like a westerner putting a hotdog on a bun for 40 years. This is what happens when your culture worships old people for being old.

I agree. Why couldn't they just find a nice humble aryan guy to slap some smoked fish on rice balls? It's bullshit I have to pretend this slanteyed faggot is somehow the best in the world. But at least he wasn't a nigger.

You’re and idiot if you believe that.

what was the sequel called again?

>literally eating anything natural ever
Fucking retard it could be covered in germs

>unseasoned
wrongu~
making sushi rice is not that easy you know?

>needing everything you eat to be covered in salt and spices to taste good

>puts sprinkles on your ice cream

$800 please.

Nothing comfier than a good documentary about sushi. I love culinary documentaries. Do you guys any good ones about tea?

Why the fuck would a white man make sushi in Japan for 35 years?

Jiro’s nightmare of ass rape

Hold up, you mean to tell me that this nigga goes to bed, and dreams about SUSHI???

Amerifats will NEVER understand what it's like to have a culture, and thus will NEVER understand this film

Fuck off soiboi. Why are you people always so interested in the destruction of the white race?

its literally just raw fish on rice

weeaboos get out

>they blurred out the prawn's shit-filled intestines
lol

what?

>why'pe'po cannae make sushi! only glorious nippon can!

stop inhaling soy, soiboi

I never said white people couldn't make sushi. We could probably make it better than those damn Japs. I was asking what a white guy was doing in Japan owning a sushi restaurant for the past 35 years?

But is it Comped?

Chinese food is better, just sayin.

ITT AMERIMUTTS

But will it make me shit for days?

Faggot anti-sushi spammer

seriously what is the obsession with sushi

boiled rice topped with a slice of fish

plus it costs like £5 for 3 bites of food

weebs will pay for anything touched by japanese hands

Shut your whore mouth you disgusting plebeian

>$5
You need to find a new sushi place dude

>another Jiro thread

Quality post.

What's the obsession with the internet, it's just a bunch of 1s and 0s
>le oversimplifying amerimutt argument

>flyover amerifats don't understand the varying quality of sushi and the difficulty to prepare it
That's like saying lmao all you did is put grapes in a cellar why are you charging me 800 for a bottle of wine

Newfag

dude
it's raw fish and rice with some sauce sometimes, calm the fuck down

Didn't we have the exact same thread 30 minutes ago?

Dude why is he charging so much, he's just cutting some stuff

>medical analogy

WTF bro this aint $1 burgers, this is SHIT and not worth it

>making sushi is equivalent to surgery

>stick fish that you're too lazy to cook on rice you're too lazy to boil correctly is comparable to surgery

Lol good one weeb, stick to your bleach discussions

Yes it's a valid analogy and I notice you have no argument so I accept your concession
Yes both are services that require decades to master.

>here's a rotten carrot with some mowed lawn juice
>that'll be 800€

youtube.com/watch?v=FjN546QGSMA

how does putting raw fish on undercooked rice require decades to master?

ummm sweetie it's called a VINTAGE carrot

>12 years peeling eggs

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

since you love using analogies

>collect the dung of Beatles after feeding them gold leaf for weeks, just to get enough dung to make a burger from it
>it doesnt matter it tastes like shit - it took loads of money and skill to make this!

>Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile
Without a doubt, most disappointing experience
My fiancé and I were so excited to visit this place, after watching the documentary and hearing all the hype. Unfortunately, it turned out to be one of worst food experiences we've ever had. We've been fortunate to have traveled to many places and experience good cuisine over the years. Jiro was such a let down, not only for how over priced it is for the 21 minutes you're allowed to sit there, but for how rude they treat you throughout the process. The sushi is good, but definitely not a premium to other sushi restaurants in Tokyo and Japan, and you're better off spending your morning elsewhere. They give you a bandana at the end of the rushed meal to remember the experience, we politely declined and left it as we didn't want the reminder of the time and money we wasted but more importantly the great disappointment

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g1066444-d1068920-r544053565-Sukiyabashi_Jiro_Honten-Chuo_Tokyo_Tokyo_Prefecture_Kanto.html#

>ork
new york
Reviewed September 25, 2014 via mobile
Great sushi yes, but not enjoyable.
Jiro didn't make any of the sushi, his son did which is fine but we didn't pay 800$ for his son and not at least have an acknowledgement of why his father was not in the kitchen. The sushi was all tasty but not so much better that it should cost so much. Also clearly they are rude to foreigners and we all ate in silence because of it. It was all so u enjoyable and not every piece is sushi was great. We had better tuna at yasuda and even some better piece just at tsukiji market. Such a. Let down and the movie just hyped it up for no reason. Please don't waste your money... Believe me I've spent $1000s on dinner before and this is not anywhere close to a good experience. In fact nakzawa his apprentice who made the egg dish is in my and his sushi was just as good and the dinner much more fun and he was actually nice!

oh so honabaru jiro

you niggers are legit retards

I accept your concession.

I don't think rolling fish and rice up in seaweed takes a decades to master but hey that's just me, maybe japs have a really hard time doing it.

Except Jiros sushi is one of the best in the whole world and probably history.
Celebrities, politicians, high tier businessmen have eaten there, you need to make a reservation months in advance and it has 3 Michelin stars, the highest honor in the food world.

these threads are the reason why I come here daily

Surgery is just cutting stuff, I don't think it takes decades to master

wtf is this guy trolling? is this a joke channel?

>here is some fish semen rolled up in some seaweed
>that will be $800

Do you think we could meme people into paying $800 to eat Ja/ck/s food?

>Anyways, the girl at the door checked my bag and told me no phone or pictures, hmmm... We were seated at counter, waiter took our orders for beverage and jiro started putting sushi in front of us right away. All sushi pieces were amazing, and rice here was more vinegary than any other sushi places I've been to. However, he didn't exactly follow the orders on the menu (which was what we were told by the waiter) and he substituted some pieces with something else that's not on the menu. I shouldn't complain because I'm sure some of the fish I have never had before, but come on, at least say one word and tell me what the fish was!

I had the expectation that things were fast, and the environment was slightly stiff. The actual meal exceeded my expectation in both speed and uncomfortableness. We were done in about 20min. It was the most uncomfortable dining experience I've ever had - not just for a three Michelin establishment, for any restaurant I've been to. He didn't talk or smile, and I think as a result, all the waiters were very serious, no smiling no talking. I get that their sushi is amazing, but for me, eating is about the whole experience and not just the food. The best part of this experience was I saw Tommy Lee Jones walking in and he smiled at me!

In summary, if you are able to score a reservation here, try it, it's any foodie's dream. But trust me, if I had the chance to do it all over again, I definitely would NOT come here.

JIRO IS A HACK

>I spent 35 years wrapping beef in pastry to perfect the art of making beef wellington
>I spent 35 years wrapping rice in seaweed

Both are retarded but at least beef wellington can be nice

beef wellington requires effort. jiro doesnt even make the sushi his son does

>preparing sushi = surgery

wut

>Trusting Michelin stars in Japan

Lol retards, should've charged them more

Just say it takes decades to master and if they don't like it they are uncultured.
People might believe it.

Hey, space travel is just setting a tube full of jet fuel on fire.

>a tube full of jet fuel
european education ladies and gentlemen

You truly have to be an amerifat to not appreciate this movie

>tfw you get dumb weebs to pay exorbitant prices for your raw fish and rice

Point the differences out

youtube.com/watch?v=wqDaZsgR5zg

Is this real?

Except some autist was able to make forgery wines and sell them to pompous assholes for 100s of thousands.

even better he forces them out in 30 minutes or less. anyone who eats there is a fucking retard

JIRO NIGHTMARES OF ASSRAPE

>you need to have at least 35 years of experience to be allowed to make scrambled eggs in my fish-rice joint!

Why?

JIRO CONSIDERS HAMBURGERS FOR ONE-TENTH OF A SECOND

Get really really good at something and you'll understand.

yeah im sure i can taste the difference between eggs scrambled by a sushi chef or an 8 year old with an electric mixer.

>he's now charging people to eat literal garbage
madman

youtu.be/loM9yZPh83A

I'd hope. But you know what they say about pearls and swine.

>err is da same

>le 56% Amerimutt, yet 100% nigger doesn't understand jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=qofsdSMuGbg

fpbp

I accept your concession

wow such artistry and culture

If you can't see there's a big difference between Jiro's food and this abstract nonsense then you may be -actually retarded-.

both require years to master, they are very much alike
you're just an uncultured moron

its not that bad to revive those recipes using all parts of an animal like people still did 50 years ago.

Should be noticeably cheaper though