HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Disney knows they fucked up. They think they can reset and start over. Those fans will told fuck you will probably come back and give them more shekels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TFA was well-recieved and made money though.

>Makes nostalgiabait
>REEEEEEEEE WHY NOT MAKE SOMETHING NEW

>make something new
>HAHAHAHA THEY FUCKED UP STAR WARS IS DEAD

OH NONONO AHAHAHAHA OOOOH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Kotor trilogy?

>>make something new
name one thing theyve done that is 100% completely new and different from the OT

>TFA was well-recieved
By paid reviewers and soyboys.

moar dizzknee keenoh mommy!

>american text interpretation skills

Imagine being this delusional

>trilogy based on kotor
>revan is a transsexual space muslim

>make something new
>HAHAHAHA THEY FUCKED UP STAR WARS IS DEAD
They said it's not connected to the current soyboy trilogy, it doesn't mean it's new dumbass. For example the new trilogy could be considered new just because there are new characters.

>same setting
>presumably Jedi and sith
>no nostalgia cash grabs
>no constraining source material

BYE bye marvel and Skywalker wars, Rian kino is about to block your path

He's talking about the upcoming new trilogy you retard, lrn2grammar

what am i suppose to be seeing here

>TFA was well-recieved
Are you actually going to try and convince people TFA wasn't shit?

but I thought he said Poe, Daisy and Fin would be characters we see again and again

it's not entirely the same setting, they've said it's set on the other side of the galaxy from this trilogy

>Connected universe, have millions of tie-ins to old movies, memorabilia galore
>WOW THIS SUCKS
>New universe, not at all connected to previous movies
>WOW THIS SUCKS
The internet, everybody

STAW WAZZZ WILL LIB ON FUREBER ZTAWW WAZ IZ MY LIBF ND LITE ZAVRS GO VVVVV BVVCC BFFFFT VOIO VOOO VOING VOO BZZZZ

Sand Hoth I think.

look at these manchildren and middle aged women, they love nu-wars

>Not connected to current Star Wars
Can you read? It means it won't have Rey Poe and Finn. But it's still connected to Star Wars. they're just basically admitting that the current trilogy is garbage and nobody wants anymore of it.

both are unironically true. DIsney is incapable of doing right.

I'm in only if it's about the Old Republic

you forgot the picture retard

Is it LEGO who is creatively bankrupt here, or is it Disney?

It's another "Sup Forums retards think anyone outside of Sup Forums is as butt blasted by Disney as they are"

Yawn. Move on faggots.

>before TFA
>the prequels sucked. Fuck George Lucas
>TFA comes out and is received extremely well by citics and audiences
>Sup Forums hates anything popular so of course they hate it
>Sup Forums pretends like the prequels are good now

you guys are so predictable

Rightfully so, fuck these characters and fuck this trilogy, and might as well fuck star wars

>it'll never work

Sure, but they're only trying to win back the fans by starting over. It will be shit, Rian Johnson is not a good writer, he's not a writer at all. There should be an actual writer who's job is doing that, writing stories instead of an indie filmmaker who writes ans shoots.

Kotor 2 is pretty shit though besides the character design

I fucked your mom

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a new Star Wars films that have nothing to do with established characters. A new Star Wars story set in the Star Wars universe is great. Can't wait.

I SMARTERE AND ELITENED GIB MORE SATR WRAS MILKIES MOUSEMOMMY

Then you have syphilis lol

You are really that stupid?
If current trilogi is stupid and fucked as you say, why would they give new one to writer and director of second movie?

Disney, Lego has been creatively bankrupt for a while all they ever do is make lego sets off existing universes.

>If current trilogi is stupid and fucked as you say, why would they give new one to writer and director of second movie?
They want you to believe they are so confident with TLJ, they gave him a whole new trilogy that won't happen before 3-4 years from now, they have plenty of time to fire him. If they enjoyed TLJ, why didn't they give him 9 instead of bringing back JJ in a hurry?

You don't get the point. It means they're getting rid of this current trilogy because even them know it sucks balls.

>If they enjoyed TLJ, why didn't they give him 9 instead of bringing back JJ in a hurry?
Maybe, and this is just me, maybe because he will start to work on new trilogy when he is done with TLJ?

WHy do grown men care about this so much?

How do you get rid of something that already exists?

Guys, I just got an advance copy of the script for Star Wars X, don't know the title yet but bear with me. Here’s what it looks like:

So, it’s set 30 years after the victory of the Resistance over the First Order, since then a new evil entity, called the Alt-Empire rises, wanting to make the Galaxy “Great Again”.

Against the Alt-Empire is the Insurgence, a group of insurgents created by Finn to fight the new Alt-Empire’s evil.

These guys are after a gps that has the location of Jedi Master Rey from the Nu-Wars trilogy. It was stolen from them by a crack Insurgence pilot and placed into a cute spherical droid and abandoned on a desert planet.

These guys are insanely evil, and they have created this giant weapon that can destroy an entire Galaxy.

Leading the Alt-Empire is a former apprentice of Jedi Master Rey, who was the adopted child of Poe Dameron and Finn, who fell in love in Star Wars VIII.

Ask me any questions and I will answer it.

Because they and their parents weren't intelligent enough to get into Star Trek.

You fail both at humor and sarcasm.
How do you live with yourself?

In case you didn't realize he was already done with TLJ when Trevorow was fired.

>one of the biggest franchises ever that connects with children promotes THETS DANGEROUS N SHIT BETTA WATCH OUT BROTHA DA EVIL MEN IS COMIN GIV YO WEIF
>Sup Forums is against it
>really accelerates my brain activity

Kill yourself normie. Lego originals are better than ever with the city sets and 3in1 creatives and modular buildings. Not to mention all the girl sets and Disney princess crap thats blown up over the last few years.
If anything Lego should be applauded for being the first to call out star wars on recycling assets by literally reselling sets (in a different color) they made years ago.

why do I still come here? I'm 26 and everyone here is 16.

I just assumed that'd be the case. Each new trilogy would be its own thing. We'll still probably end up getting things like "Poe: A Star Wars Story" though.

>What is editing?

>THETS DANGEROUS N SHIT BETTA WATCH OUT BROTHA DA EVIL MEN IS COMIN GIV YO WEIF

>it has new things that arent connected with the current trilogy
>HURR DURR ITS NOT NEWWWWW

sneedposting

Don't kid yourself, you ain't leaving.

>>TFA comes out and is received extremely well by citics and audiences
That's literally only because it was the first non-Lucas Star Wars that people thought would be ditching Lucas' flaws and making a true sequel to the OT. So when it came out everyone was like "holy shit references, holy shit mind tricks, holy shit x wings and light Saber battles, holy shit references" until everyone realized after the 2nd to 3rd rewatch that the movie literally was nothing but references and boring half baked fan service to fans of the OT. They don't develop the new planets or new species, they don't develop the First Order and what happened after the Empire fell and solely spend money on Mary Sue's adventures through the Star Wars reunion special.
Disney literally tricked thousands of people to give them money for the most half baked safe sequel to a film franchise ever made. I won't defend the issues the prequels had but at least Lucas took risks and developed his worlds and made memorable scenes. TFA has no actual memorable scenes or anything fond to look back on it other than "Han solo dies at the end"

giv betty gf

A female super-powered jedi?

Repainted Hoth Snowspeeder.

>HURR DURR MUH STRONK FEMALE JEDI WITH A MIDICLORIAN COUNT OF OVER 9000!!

Man, remember when star wars was like an event and they announced a new trilogy decades after the original trilogy came out and everyone had fun for a few years getting all excited over it because it was a temporary thing that would be over soon?

Why have we gone from that to having a new Star Wars movie every year until 2030? Does anyone at all fucking care about seeing that many Star Wars movies? Wouldn't these people rather read some of the 40 years of questionablly-canon EU material instead of watching a new shitty fan-fiction movie that's fucking WORSE? There's more Star Wars content to slog through than someone could read in five years, why do we now also need multiple trilogies going on at once with spinoff movies releasing yearly?

>Implying the EU isn't fanfic.

It's more canon than whatever Disney's doing, OG Lucasfilm licensed all of that shit meaning it's possible Georgie boy himself saw a percentage of it and specifically approved it, which is more than anything Disney will ever make can claim.

The point is that there's already more Star Wars shit than anyone could ever even pretend to want to read, so who is the market for these new ones? People who don't give a shit about the franchise and only go to the theater because they're brainwashed pop-culture consumer sheep? Clearly it's not people autistic enough to actually read EU shit because they have enough of that to last them a lifetime without seeing a single nu-SW flick

>yuzan vong war never

>no movies about the old republic
>no clone centric movies
Its shit.

>no grand admiral thrawn

>Daisy Ridley not returning as Rey after Ep. IX
No shit it won't be connected.

I'm leaning more towards it being a retcon rather than something completely new.

A new trilogy will have to include Harrison Ford and Mark Hamil in some way shape or form. They can't do that without it being related to TFA/TLJ unless they just retcon the whole thing and pretend it didn't happen.

Who's this? She kind of looks like my actuall gf

>all they ever do is make lego sets off existing universes.
Like ninjago and chima and nexo-knights, retard?

>1123 days till Bionikino

>meaning it's possible Georgie boy himself saw a percentage of it and specifically approved it
absolutely fucking not, he was a jew who didn't give a shit. whenever anyone asked for his input he'd just tell them to add a new sith lord whose name is the first bad sounding adjective in his tiny kike brain.

Apologize.

Nu-Males and soyboys need to be put in the ovens

NO

That's good news though

Everyone who cries about nu-males and soyboys deserve to be shot on sight in the head.

their money is still money

Most of the EU is crap (Old Republic not counted). So what if George made money from the EU? He would want to make money from anything.

t. nu-soymale

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8

t. cuck

>implying soyboy wasn't a term made on Sup Forums, the first board that reddit users go to, these days.

Maybe the only move was not to play.

Bang you're all dead.

Based.

Reddit pls go

rekt jej

Hi Coldsteel.

>t. soycuck

>. namefag

>yawn

>non Sup Forums gold-pass pleb

i pity thee peon

Lol