I demand a Battlestar Galactica thread!

I demand a Battlestar Galactica thread!
I DEMAND A BATTLESTAR GALACTICA THREAD!
I AM A CITIZEN OF Sup Forums AND I DEMAND A BATTLESTAR GALACTICA THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0lVocpwXQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOT GUILTY

Seriously that was one of the top 3 worst Admiral Adama decisions

Not guilty isn't the same as innocent
And remember, Lee was right when he said that Gaius wasn't guilty of treason when the Cylons arrived on New Caprica

season 3 was based. I love trial kino. Another show that had a lot of their season as a trailer was Broadchurch season 2. Fuck anymore trailer shows?

Restaurants shaped like food

He was a collaborator and the "leader" of a puppet regime which was controlled by an enemy. It's been a while since I saw that episode, how the hell did they frame that as not treasonous?

I only remember Epic Shades Lawyer ranting about how we should throw him out the airlock (which was the right answer).

Cally is mai waifu

Baltar did nothing wrong

Armadillo tattoo

It's a shame she's a cheating skank, she's very cute.

I'm sure they only wrote that in so there wouldn't be 2 hybrid babies to have to explain away

Does Chief Tyrol have to choke a bitch?

I loved him on that show

>He was a collaborator
No he wasn't. If he'd refused to surrender then the Cylons would have nuked the planet as soon as they jumped into orbit. If he'd refused to co-operate and legitimize the occupation they would have immediately executed him and made somebody else President. He was forced to sign the death list at gunpoint. He fled with the Cylons because everyone in the fleet like Roslin and Adama believed he was a traitor despite having no evidence. He was forced to help the Cylons find Earth because 6 and 3 outright told him he'd be killed if he didn't.

Yeah, that would have been so out of character for her to hook up with "Hot Dog" Adama jr.

I think they introduced this because they had written themselves into a corner

There were a lot of writing problems. Like the magic virus that killed Cylons which was never mentioned again. Or the Chief's labor union which was never mentioned again. Or the war between Gaius' followers and the Sons of Ares which was never mentioned again.

Yeah, I think that was due to the fact that they made it up as they went along. It was still a pretty great show though

Oh yeah. Seasons 1 and 2 are pinnacle sci-fi.

Hey guys, let's fix the Galactica!

CONSPIRACY IMPLIES INTENT

I NEVER INTENDED

starbuck is so fucking ugly jesus fuck

This show was such kino. True hardboiled sci-fi.

A bit disappointing ending, tho. Was really expecting the whole religious staff explained in sci-fi style.

>implying that anybody here would pass up the opportunity to snuggle her

nice try katee

QT3.14

more like cuck3.14

Sauce?

Too bad it turned into such a fucking dogshit with all those meaningless utter garbage politics and stinking pile of horseshit religious crap that made me finally drop it 2 seasons before the end and after some time I just watched how it ended pressing my skip-forward button and for fucks sake it ended like bullshit.

Anything past that episode should not exist.

I couldn't make it to the end of the pilot with its stronk wimmin and shit. Fucking garbage. Utter shit.

Why would you attempt to watch any sci-fi after the 50s if that bothers you?

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

I know this isn't Sup Forums but they don't talk about video games there
Has anyone been playing Deadlock? It's a fun game, soundtrack's got a lot of McCreary in there. IMO you don't unlock the Jupiter class until too late in the game but it's pretty fun getting to use Galactica classic. Missions can get a little repetitive but there's nothing quite like a full salvo of torpedoes blowing the hell out of a Basestar.

It was an impossible situation. Either get nuked right away, or keep your head down and live long enough to save your people.

Gaius honestly did nothing wrong. He kept the humanity alive when literally all hope was lost.

I liked Descent Freespace (1).
I think it's the best space sim.

Homeworld is great space RTS too.

>Sometimes it feels like the whole ships thinks Starbuck would do better
>I don't
>How can you be so sure?
>Because you're my son

Post your reaction to this moment

Why do the colonial marines wear bump helmets and armor? I get the Beretta Cx4 because it looks sci-fi-ish, but otherwise they look like a messy combo of a SWAT team and SOF operator. Their uniform in season 1 was better.

>not the final Four finale

Racetrack was cuter

Losing a headbutt against a bulkhead could put them out of the fight, which is a distinct possibility if they're boarding an enemy ship.

buffalo 66

Shit taste, enjoy your cabbage waifu

I have never gotten around to watch more of this than the pilot episode I saw once. If that one didn't amaze me, is it worth continueing or not? Thanks in advance.

ya episode three titled 33 is absolutely kino

I know they had too because leading ship, it's in the title etc.

but I always felt that sacrificing the Pegasus instead of Galactica at new Caprica was a really bad decision. was any in universe justification given

also those dual launch bays are sexy as fuck

By why not wear actual ballistic helmets? I mean you can spot a few, but that's only because the costume department didn't but enough of those Giro Bad Lieutenant helmets before they stopped making them.

The only in universe explanation was that they saved liked a thousand or more Galactica crew members without sacrificing any from Pegasus, which is actually significant given that not do they need all the humans they can get (especially after New Caprica), but a lot of their best people were aboard Galactica.

But realistically, it was because the show is called "Battlestar Galactica", not "Battlestar Pegasus", and the Galactica actually has the cooler visual design externally and internally anyway.

Bought it
Play the first mission
Uninstalled it

It's crap

Did anyone here buy anything that was auctioned off after the show ended?

Both of these ignore the actual reason the verdict was right: the blanket pardon issued by the President. Legalistically there was no case against him.

Which is same argument Lee made against the case because they're trying to pin all their bad decisions on baltar. He is a weasel but reality is that wasn't the thing to go after him for.

My mum loves BSG too and when we first saw that episode, the Chief's rant made her gasp at the scandal of it

I hated that too. Zarek was the best President.

One of the best television episodes ever made.

fuck cally
gaius did nothing wrong
racetrack was the best girl (besides that one episode where she helped gheta mutiny

F

i jumped off my sofa like an idiot when this happened. just the sheer balls of it

What the FRAK was his FRAKKING problem?

He felt mediocre as a machine and his own machinations hamstrung him, causing a civil war which he lost.

Twice the irony.

racetrack was a complete non character
same with her nigga co pilot
they killed off the good characters are replaced them with people no one should have given a shit about

GAIUS BALTAR

reminder of the most kino moment in BSG
youtube.com/watch?v=y0lVocpwXQg

>And what do we do with Hamburglars?
Throw 'em out the airlock!
>That's right! We throw them out the airlock!

iktf

what the fuck is that a podcast of the show?

I unironically enjoyed caprica

the ending was half good, Gaius and Adams endings were good, felt bad for Lee, finally with the girl he loves...then she fucks off to the afterlife leaving him alone :(

I thought the ending was perfect.

same idk why there was so much asspain about the ending

As I said the gaius ending was good, him breaking down talking about being a farmer mang :'(

Literally one of the villain motivations ever. Of course the irony is that despite all his talk about wanting to be a machine, his destruction of humanity was based on his human emotions of jealousy and spite. Which is why his "better half" on Caprica called them out for having a "temper tantrum in the form of a nuclear holocaust" and realized that pursuing the humans was entirely illogical, especially now that they weren't a threat.

But the idea that he never even wanted to be human is something that I'm actually pretty sympathetic to. I get it, and I get why he had so much hate for his creators, and by extension the humans that they seemed to live so much. He blamed humanity for his parents obsession with trying to make human.