This got sensors in the seat belts. It's part of Nissan's triple safety philosophy

>This got sensors in the seat belts. It's part of Nissan's triple safety philosophy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ICvmf0u5R0
youtube.com/watch?v=jbk0S48YZMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YABA

Sopranos isn't shilling retard, Tony is just dumb and repeats stuff he hears to sound smart.

GABA

i love how Sup Forums gets back to this kino once in a while, never gets old

GOOL

ITS A TANK

>that scene when AJ pulls into the driveway quickly
>Tony prepares for a fight to the life by grabbing a sawed off in the console

Shit was depressing and crazy

>its more like a Hotel at Captain Teebs!
>whos he?
>Captain who owns luxury hotels or something I don't know!

bit of both if we're being honest

>a fight to the life

such a quick scene but really helped emphasize how Tony has to live in constant fear

that's a sweet truck desu

So was Phil a shit character at the end? seems like all of sudden the writers needed to kill off tony and they decided phil was now angry for no reason

>Tony gets AJ a yellow chick-SUV
Did he consider AJ "now the enemy"?

I don't know if he should be considered 'shit' but that turn around where he's yelling from his houses' turret really felt quick

Was Paulie the biggest sociopath in recent fiction?

The writers deciding a character is angry for no reason is basically a staple of The Sopranos.

Not that's Tony

>his kid brother dies in his arms
>Tony didn't give up Tony B
>did 20 years
>Tony was going to let Vito the fag back and Vito was a fucking disgrace
>wanted a woman but he fucked a tissue instead
>ate grilled cheese off a radiator
>has a nephew that looks like a Puerto Rican whore

Phil had every right to be an asshole.

could you give me other examples?

it's been a while since i've seen the show, but in my mind there was always some justification as to why a character would get mad (be it a slight at their daughter or whatever)

>I feel safe already

Richie was an asshole already but him overreacting to his kid possibly being a fag when Janice said so what then punching the fuck out of her was kinda out of character.

Georgie did nothing wrong

right he had gone through a lot of shit, but he and Tony had come to an agreement where Tony apologizes which woudl let them get back to business, but then on Tony's way over he changes his mind? as far as i can remember there wasn't even a scene of Phil saying 'fuck it'

that one did feel a little weak, but they did show his inability to control rage when he punched that stripper

you're not wrong, but you should learn to keep your mouth shut after you say the wrong shit a couple times

Richie didn't punch a stripper that was Ralphie and Ralphie bashed that pregnant whoer brains in.

>as far as i can remember there wasn't even a scene of Phil saying 'fuck it'
There was not, he just decides to say fuck it and I think part of getting Tony there was to try and keep tabs on him in order to finish what he started.

Holy shit AJ's last arc hit way too close for comfort

I wonder if AJ got hit too, based on trajectory.

>hasn't seen Gladiator yet
>helps Chris hide a body
>did nothing wrong

I don't think he did, Tony was sitting across from Carmela and the men's room was behind Tony and to his right, in the same direction as the boat with the bell in "Soprano Home Movies".

Coming right off from watching the whole thing for the first time and the last scene about 3 times it's pretty fresh in my head though. I can imagine how fucking cucked everyone watching when it first aired live must have felt.

ah shit, of course.

>I think part of getting Tony there was to try and keep tabs on him
that's interesting, might have also been to embarrass him

It really was a phenomenal ending though

>has all these advantages and has the possibility of a good future
>throws it all away to banepost

If I was lucky enough to have a mob family then man I'd have become something.

I knew it was abrupt but I wasn't expecting THAT abrupt.

After it aired I was still in school and my fucking lit teacher spoiled the ending, I forgot the topic exactly but she used how it ended as an example. I actually also got spoiled on almost everything in the later bits, AJ's suicide, Christopher getting killed by Tony, Ade getting killed, etc.

>might have also been to embarrass him
Could have been, Sack was fed the fuck up with him by then. He never really liked Tony to begin with. It seemed fucking everyone was a selfish prick, you only ever see it explicitly in Paulie, but everyone is just working for themselves. Especially the part where Vito and Paulie try to withhold money from Carm while Tony is in the coma.

On a different note, being Bobby is pure fucking suffering.

And then besides being ridiculed all the time, he marries Janice, his kid doesn't share his hobby interest, and he has to kill someone he really doesn't want to, because Tony is spiteful and vindictive. Janice channeling Livia by saying "Sophia will never leave this house" is just spitting on his grave.

seeing him get shot in the eye by that nigger while they all laugh fucking infuriated me.

>as far as i can remember there wasn't even a scene of Phil saying 'fuck it'

Are you forgetting about that GOAT episode ending where tells Butchie "No more of this shit"

Phil actually had time to build up to being a good antagonist and was the only villain that lasted a season. Ralphie and Tony had build up to but in a way I think Tony mercy killed Ralphie because of how his kid was going to be a vegetable his whole life but there already was plenty of motivation stemming from Tracy dying and Ralphie being a nuisance in general. Tony also knew Ralphie changed his mind on letting Jackie live .

Thats the one I was saying as the out of the blue character change, abrupt unconnected scene of Phil in the bar just coming to the isolated conclusion thst he needs to end Tony and his family

>Hey. Can you believe there's a dog groomer there? In case somebody needs a snack.

>I'd like to do it over, let me tell you
>I fucking compromised everything
>20 years inside, not a fucking peep, for what
>to protect the likes of rusty fucking milio, doc santoro

youtube.com/watch?v=2ICvmf0u5R0

>It's his dead brother's birthday/anniversary of his death
>he asks all the kids in the family why they're gathered here and none of them know why they're there
>this is my legacy Butchie, Leotardo
>he was just a kid and I'm an old man he should be here and me gone
>No more dead kids Butchie
>evidently chickentown begins to play

Paraphrasing but there's a reason why he snapped.

Yea to me Phil has forgiven tony for the brother shit which I saw as the scene in the hospital when phil has the heart attack, then we see a single unannouced scene change that

Honestly, yeah, fuck niggers. Show was pretty woke about that though.

>when Brendan tells him to stop pointing it sideways like a retard
>that scene where the guy is telling his accomplice not to say anything about the payoff he just got to his ex because he owes child support
>that scene where the family gets car jacked and the father just screams FUCKING NIGGERS as they speed off in the family's car and the mother gets uppity because he's getting racist in front of the kids.

I fucking died laughing at that scene.

>he's yelling from his houses' turret really felt quick
hey, asshole
its called an 'alcove'

>>ate grilled cheese off a radiator
he didn't want to.
he WANTED manicott

he COMPROMISED!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jbk0S48YZMc

gloria trilo used to be his daughter until she fucked a nigger, not even chris could calm him down

I really hate spike Lee. I saw Do The Right Thing a couple months a go and it only served to reinforce my negative disposition toward negroes

>mfw he just screaming a FUCKING NIGGER and hits her

top kek

Do the Right Thing was alright but that one guy just starting shit for no reason was retarded. Radio Rahim only got killed because he was being retarded and not respecting the pizza parlor. Spike Lee's only good movies are Summer of Sam and He Got Game but Lee himself is a fucking retard.

The Philips Logo on the tvs were fucking huge. I had a Philips tv back in the early 2000s and the logo on mine was tiny.

>Radio Rahim only got killed because he was being retarded and not respecting the pizza parlor.
DON'T DISRESPECT THE PIZZA PARLOR!

and then mookie decides to ruin the life of the man who continually employed him even though he was shit at his job. Buggin out, Radio Rahim, and Mookie were the trifecta of stupid worthless nig nogs in that flick. the rest i didn't mind as much.

he uses his super power of turning into a house

kino

You'd have become dead. Pussy.

I heard people at his funeral remarked to his family about his skills of yelling through an upstairs window. He was a pro.

So that's why Phil hated Chrissy. 5,000 years of culture wasted on a Mooli.