How do Britbongs watch this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhsz6EAmCsU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fMZkwUgUAHI
youtube.com/watch?v=yduLpLV7Wlg
youtube.com/watch?v=_a3AXAOY4pU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's entirely lonely old women who use it as a surrogate for friendship

its pretty kino actually. strong cast of characters that have been around for decades in many cases. it's pretty real in its bullshit

But none of the characters are remotely likeable

>It's entirely lonely old women who use it as a surrogate for friendship

>its pretty kino actually.

We don't. Only single mothers with chav sons watch this shit.

>a depressing, nightmarish vision of just how fucked up East London really is
>a surrogate for friendship
Are you serious?

You realise that old people (especially english ones) hate all their friends right? There is nothing old people love more than complaining about things.
Making a TV show filled with unlikable cunts aimed at them was really a genius idea.

Brits love to revel in misery

Brits love shit TV shows.

We don't. It's for people who were young when there were only 4 TV channels, and the underclass of mixed groups who don't really have an IQ worth discussing. Most Brits, the ones who pay tax anyway, hate the BBC.

It's mostly out of habit, majority of those who watch soaps seriously are women and homosexual men.

I used to watch it back in the days of dial-up and analogue TV because with 5 channels there's only so much to watch, and the Eastenders omnibus was better than a lot of the other choices.

It was actually pretty entertaining at the time too.

so you're parents?

2001 episodes averaged 16 million viewers a night

2017 episodes average 4.5 million viewers a night

[SPOILERS] emmadale gets more now

>watching eastenders
>not watching based coronation street
Here in the UK the best way of filtering out toxic people or plebs is their choice of soap opera.

*blocks your southern fairy path*

It was the shit in the early 2000s. Some good characters and storylines.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhsz6EAmCsU
based phil

makes me feel better about myself because my life isn't as miserable as theirs
plus, the voices are funny

Used to watch Coronation Street for the same reason. Two channels so it was either that or entertainment news.

Last time I saw Coronation Street was when that train derailed and destroyed the entire street. Pure kino.

is he still an evil bastard or have they tried to do the redemption arc on him yet?

My favourite part was when based Roy helped his trap wife commit sudoku

no, hes still on the warpath. I doubt he will survive it all being the pantomime villain he is

reminder that he did nothing wrong

>when you're forced to watch the same show with different decor every night with a variation of the same story

That's a soap opera lads.

>its pretty kino actually
I mean starting your post with a picture of literal shit would be more appeasing to the eyes than what you just posted.

Name another fictional character with as much depth as Ian Beale.

Emmerdale had the best waifus

Ken Barlow

GOAT Branning coming through

...shit.

Quite sure I'm referring to you'res.

The same way your uneducated masses watch american sitcoms like everybody loves raymond

>muh books

Pure kino, almost looks like a remake of the nuke scene in Threads.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fMZkwUgUAHI

life simulator

Is it (((diverse)))?

Eastenders is relentlesy grim, and they have a periodical attempt at pumping a bunch of kewl yoothz into it to desperately appeal to a new generation. Its fucking dire.

Meanwhile Corrie just writes funny characters. Mary, Norris, Tim, Steve. And the slags are Lovecraftian in their absolute slagishness.

Dat Rana.

What the hell.

fucking hate mary tbqh

Fake redemption to everyone but a select few, while secretly hes gone super evil. Executed Andy and Vinny and dumped them in a river, framed Anna for murder, using his tight jew rape daugter to get that ginger mug out of the picture.

Hes an absolute LAD.

What would mother say?!

>errr mah God, peter's in there

BRAVO
A
R
L
O
W

>be around 10
>every Sunday evening I'd hear this drifting through the house like a funeral march for the weekend as the school dread truly set in

youtube.com/watch?v=yduLpLV7Wlg

This show always pissed me off, couldn't stand the sight of a single character

It was absolute cak. But I go camping near the village every year and its really nice.

This is now a Norris thread. Norris is the new face of Sup Forums

It's funny how much pleb media can strike such deep meaning into a brain, just because it set roots as a kid. I remember "goaaaal lazio!" along with th smell of my dads booze farts + his awful morning coffee meant an glorious Saturday morning with the whole day ahead

Normalfags watch all kinds of shit.

Last of the Summer Wine was that for me

Thought it was good as a kid and it was. Ironically what i saw as ethnic overload in the characters previously is probably an underrepresentation of the minorities in the east end now.

Good god I knew it was heartbeat. Wasn't The Bill on around that slot too? I remember when those coppers trod the cobbles my free time was almost up.
Oddly, I got positive vibes from The Big Breakfast jingles, and Kilroy and This Morning have me drooling like Pavlov's dog as I only got to hear that shit when I pulled a sickie.

>Sunday night
>have dinner
>watch Crystal Maze
>Krypton Factor
>Heartbeat theme begins
>bath time
>done in time for London's Burning
>bed
>stay up watching 999, too terrified for sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=_a3AXAOY4pU

Emmerdale isn't the same soap it was in 2001, they went after the slapper and retard crowd instead of the people that also listen to The Archers.

>Here in the UK the best way of filtering out toxic people or plebs is whether they watch soaps or not. "Not watching" being the only correct answer.

NINENINE NINE

You think you know fear? Try Strange But True. The intro had me shitting bricks let alone the "true" accounts of ghosts and aliens.

>Tfw this guy can just go around doing whatever he wants
>police just ignore him and let him get away with it

/thread

This is the most surreal thing I've read on this site. Not that it's necessarily wrong, it's just growing up with this shit around me it sounds so absolutely weird.

Pre tinternet yes, now it's GoT.

Because it's an island full of inbred morons with low IQs who live in culture where their heads are so far up the asses of other inbred morons like them that they don't see, or care to see, the Muslim walking up behind them. If Britain was nuked to the bottom of the ocean with everyone still on the island there would be literally nothing of any value lost. Even their Prince is marrying a solid 7 burger halfbreed. What a goddamn disgrace. The only smart people with bong blood are the ones who left that sinking ship generations ago. Gas them all, give it to the refugees that weren't there already, then nuke it. It's the only way.

The first time I was really scared by anything on telly was Strange But True; a story about an old man who died alone in a house and they played a sound clip of a pitch-shifted voice talking about sitting down in a chair, like it was the old man talking to himself.
It was fucking terrifying.

>OI BLOKE? YER LATE ON YER PAIYMENTS? WE'RE HERE TO COLLECT THEH DEHT!

What do you do?

Jimmy Corkhill

So every white woman with a white brother in Britain then.

>nothing of any value lost.
What about all those offshore tax havens that are hiding your top corporations profit so they can screw you over by avoiding paying tax on it?

christ I'm genuinely fucking crying with laughter here m8

knife fight, right there in the street

Tonights episode was fucking kino. Everyone got BTFO except James Wilmott Brown and co

Ignore them, they have no right of access.

*closes the door*

AH NEED SUM SMAAAKKKK

Fuck the death knell of the weekend

Please don't pull your guns on me!

>hearing the GMTV or BBC breakfast theme songs blasting from the tv as you wake up early in the morning before school

Phelan is about to have one of his goons rape David Platt

No one from my country would ever deal with filthy bongoloids. Here we know you are vermin.

Why do they dress like cheap coppers?

Give paul bohill a little peck on the cheek

>TFW excuse me sir but as you have left the door open we can now enter your property and scavenge all your shit without reproach

What a good corporate slave you are, user.

To scare people into thinking they have any power

My mother explains it as seeing others with a worse life than hers makes her feel better about her own life. She is basically the complete opposite of me where I need healing anime to get through the day, EastEnders just infuriates me every time I see it.

Your weapon was confiscated in last weeks safety raid you mong.

Emmerdale is first for top totty, then Corrie and Enders is literally slag tier

not the one i hid in my arse mate

>Wake up
>Throw on me dirty uniform because me mum didn't come home and wash it again
>Smell something all day think it's me uniform
>Realize it's me jizz and lil sis's minge stink drying on my belly and todger from the night before
>Ask to use the loo then sneak home and wipe meself down with a washer then sit and watch Countdown while drinking the half litre of White Lightning I nicked off me mum the last time she was home

I miss those carefree days lags.

>Uneducated bongoloid makes no sense

How surprising.

>lil sis's minge stink drying on my belly
wut

What country do you come from?

Fuck GMTV. At least with Big Breakfast I was entertained.

>Amerimutt cannot comprehend the Queen's English

That's what using a dumbed down version of a language does for you.

GMTV had Mr. Motivator

>tfw dashing a pog slammer at ya m8s ead
>tfw got got got need need got

Found the Proto-cuck

>its pretty kino actually.