How do we stop capeshit and save cinema

How do we stop capeshit and save cinema

Next capeshit movie is a ruse and then everyone in the theater just gets gassed as soon as the lights dim

More retarded wojaks. The capeshitters are seething

What are you top 10 films of this decade?

Leave it to me.

Genocide

Go to plebbit. They've actually been able to voice their opinion to mainstream media on certain occasions. Sup Forums is powerless

winrar

We stop it by giving the Legendary Monsterverse as much money as we fucking can so King Gojira and Kong can BTFO these stupid fuckers once and for all.

Blueshit is capeshit, James, you're finished. Shove your fucking blue pocahontas usb tail up your ass.

Aveergghurs uggh an-and ugha ihroh manh

Wojak is our savior. This has been biblical. Keep it up friends, they're fuming.

>Crude drawings of drooling retards are saving Sup Forums

What a time to be alive

>The meme that saved the film industry

MORE BATMANS!

*GLAP GLAP GLAP GLAP*

YAAAAYYYYYYYY

Reposting the instant classic.

Haven't had this much fun in a long time on Sup Forums. It's generally hard to get this large of a group assblasted at once but holy shit is it working.

Why not a real answer? Are the films you actually enjoy just as pleb and movie as capeshit?

DESNAY MAK GÓUD STAAH WAHRES

I don't watch movies desu

>I defnd suber herdoes

we make a raimi and plane scene cinematic universe

>yes haha they are the ones who are mad while i spam all day
DCucks still doing mental gymnastics I see

>DON MEIB BUN OB SUBERHEROS

>save cinema
Pick of Destiny 2
starring Jon Boyega

>everyone posting wojaks is a DC fan
What were saying about mental gymnastics?

>tfw buy a new router when i get banned

i like when metal man makes pew pew boom on the baddies
i want to cee da abegners and metal man kill danos

So are the films you actually enjoy even more pleb than capeshit?

Yes you do. Based on your first answer its clear you do.
No but if you watch garbage like John Wick, Blade Runner2, or anything by PTA you're watching capeshit tier trash. Just like by watching South Korean movies you're essentially watching Hollywood blockbusters

Trick question. There have been no good films in the last decade making the task of compiling a Top 10 list a complete waste of time.
It's like asking a guy who had a colostomy bag put in 6 months ago to tell us about his 10 best shits over the past 6 months.

Last movie I watched was BR2049. It was a solid 8/10. Other than that I can't remember when was a last time I was in the cinema nor I torrented a movie. Probably 5 years or more.

>WAT R YOU'RE TOWP TIN FILIMS OF A DECMADE

Jim will end the reddit menace.

ban phoneposters from living

SUDOHEIRRO IS NO BADAD MOOBIE

Eliminate television is your only hope.
Jew vs Jew vs Jew
Who will be the top Jew???
Amazon??
Netflix??
Hollywood??
NuJew???

Goddam, you're such a pussy.

the absolute state of Sup Forums

holy shit I almost pissed on myself. Is that how a capeshitter reacts when Man of Irons makes a quip?

I wouldn't mind the phoneposters if not for the one thing: every time you see their screenshot they never use app or even an adblocker. They are retarded, just like wojaks posted in this thread.

>Last movie I watched was BR2049. It was a solid 8/10.
That's what I thought and expect for most of you pretending you're in with Sup Forums patrish scene. Your post is the capeshit sensibility on display. Note your rating is out of /10 and not /5 or /3 as well which indicates imdb influence.

"FB_IMG"
it's time for you to go back, shitter

this seething capeshitter is so desperate to stop being a target and is polling his detractors so he can go on the offensive. he is at wit's end. i love it.

All phone posters welcome on Sup Forums

>STOB BOSTIG WETARDED WOJACS

this is my favourite thread

He did it. And look how he attacked - by pointing out rating system.Is this peak brainlet? Is this the event horizon?

Aye, Iy I liek ? sup superheros!!

It's hilarious how upset they're getting.

phoneposters can't use the catalog so viral advertisers have to resort to spamming their ads lazily disguised as the shittiest, low-effort facebook threads to keep appearing on page 1. phoneposters are the prime demographic being advertised to.

for too long the capeshitters have dominated Sup Forums. no more i say

>the facebook cinephile is intimidated because he is no different from his capeshit counterparts
You claim yourself part of my boards patrician anti capeshit team yet you probably think Brakhage is a drilling technique you filthy tourist pleb.

I hope one or two studios keep making "small" budget movies (like 50 million dollars each) because the soulless tent-pole capeshit pre-approved by the focus group is ridiculous.

fpbp

Their favorite movies are always capeshit tier trash. Remember these are the same plebeians that were shocked and upset when Sup Forums called the force awakens capeshit

But that Batman is from a video game ;_;

>DIB YOU SEEN THE INFIMINITY WAR TRAILER????

>DEEE DEE NUHUHGHGH SSSSUUUPAH HEROES RRR SHEEET SNSGGHHAAA HEHEEEEHEE
ok what do you like
>DDDDRMMMM SSSSUUUUUPPEERHEEEERO SUXCKY SUKY BAD MUVIE IT ENT KIIIIEEENOOOO
i'm just asking you to talk about one thing that you like. tell me one film you like.
>NEEEE MEEEAARVEL STIIINKY POOOOOOO

FPBP

>this desperate for some caricature to lash out at

Seething

>WHUT FILNS YOU LIKE, FAGOT???

>ahveenjers
>joostus leeg
>betmun v soopuhman
>spoohdahman hoemcumin
>sooisid skwad
>tony stork 3
>dor ragarnok
>tony stork 2
>kubdan murriga wyeentuh solja
>da credibil hoolk
>botman an roobun
dees r da 5 bast moobies ob oll tiem

>retards not understanding capeshit blockbusters are the only thing keeping the bloated hollywood corpse above water right now

more wild probing fire, this time with namedropping which doesn't come off as a poseur at all

Jesus fuck

>he thinks this is a good thing

MAAAN BART WEN DEU WUH RUNIN WIZ EPIK

>posting images that apply to yourself
how embarrassing

nobody discusses arthouse/experimental films on Sup Forums

>MODS HELP

BRAVO WOJAK POSTER
R
A
V
O

That's because they're all honorary capeshitters who without a doubt watch television too.
>TRU DETECTIVE WAS KINO !!!

Not anymore, no.

>DURR WHO CARRR ABOOUUTT CURUCTER DEVEROPMENT JUST HAV DA HEEROES BECOME SOOPER POWERFUL FROM LAB AXXIDUNT DURRR

GRRRR MOODS, DA DUM DUM WOKOJ POSTUHS R HURTIN MUH FEELINS

Kek

capeshitters wouldn't know kino if it skullfucked them

we watch these

i wunder whose gonna hab da funnyst quip hehehe

we can only hope

>tfw every single movie made including ones that spawned tv memes are fedoracore

ERRRRMAHGAWD SPAIDORMAN, BATMAANE, AND PORG! I AM LUCKEE GUY!

keep it up boys
the brainlet purge must never end

I have about as much respect for True Detective as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is rabbit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

go to bed gramps

*ends capeshit forever*

not one of those movies is objectively good,brainlet

>ends capeshit
>next movie is directed by the guy who makes capeshit tier garbage like the guest and you're next

imagine being this autistic

ITS OVER, CAPESHIT IS FINISHED!

t. brainlet

of course they aren't, user ;)

AB U CEEN DA DEW DIZZIE MOBI???

I bet your bed has Iron Man sheets you child.

t.brainlet