ITT: Scenes men are allowed to cry to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMXk048h3XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MWEqjgFLCYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=pMXk048h3XQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MWEqjgFLCYA

>allowed
Cry to whatever you want to cry to. Being a man means not caring about what others think is "allowed" or not.

this. it's fucking pathetic

Characters women will never understand?

Delet this we already have a thread for crybabby males:

m*n are so fucking insecure

This, if I wanna play my switch on the bus then I don't care if people stare. Not caring what others think of me is part of growing up.

>Look at me I'm so secure about my sexuality that I can even wear makeup and get fucked in the ass without feeling unmanly haha

*rolls eyes*

take the (You) and don't post again

Don't be afraid of your emotions. Look your insecurities in the eyes. Good luck.

>Crying
>As a man
If you cry, you're still a boy.

I dunno man one time I watched this video of a circus elephant that had been beaten and more or less tortured into performing for years and one day it had enough and killed its handlers and escaped the circus and the local cops shot it to death. It got a little taste of freedom before they killed it. It was pretty rough.

;_;

Wtf I hate the circus now?!

friendzone incarnate

Sounds like you're a bitch desu

also obligatory

he was a real human being

anything with doggo

This was some dark shit

You mean like this?

>We might've had a lot in common. He might have liked to fish. He might have liked to hunt. Course, they was doing what they was supposed to do, and I was trying to do what I was supposed to do. But under different circumstances we might have been good friends.
why were all their interviews so amazing?

Because theyre amazing men

how cringy would it be if I... if someone made a Serizawa Wojak?

>tfw the WWII generation is dying out now

Too soon.

...say something

just do it

The first letter in Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri made me weep.

These

WW2 stuff is the most appropriate to cry at because a lot of us had grandparents or great grandparents who fought in the war and saw how much it disrupted their lives.

I had grandparents who fought for the French Resistance, Nazi Germany, and ETA (my grandma). Not sure that ETA is considered fighting. In any case, people today have no perspective. We were born in a time and place where there is little chance of being forced to fight to the death against other men.

Such a beautiful scene

These

>See, mother, I make all things new
Actually teared up when I saw this in theaters on Good Friday, 2004

>why'd this have to happen

> See You Space Cowboy

lol gay

You're a good Joe.

This.

Fuck you for not understanding