Can i get a quick rundown on this raw fish samurai?

Can i get a quick rundown on this raw fish samurai?

The man who charges $1000 for a fish on riceball.

Michelin stars don't actually mean anything and better men than Jiro have committed suicide trying to get less than him

Fuck this nasty old gook

Hack

Based Jap has played the ultimate trick on whitey by convincing him that raw fish on rice is worth a Michelin star.

>spend this life researching the most diffucult fileds of physics
>gathered millions with his sushi restaurant
>paid the biggest minds he could find in his lifetime
>kept pushing his life spam further and further so he could achieve his goal
>finally cracks the equation
>builds a time machine
>goes backs to the cambrian period
>fishes the first living organism that barely resembles a shrimp
>returns to modern times
>slap raw cambrian shrimp in a plate
>"This will be 500$ dolla, no drinks"

Thats the guy that puts raw fish on rice and you have to get a mortgage to pay for it.

Well?

>Yamato Family bows to Jiro
>In contact with the Great Tuna
>Possess rice-bending abilities
>Control Japan with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & sushi bars globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first Izakaya on Mars
>Own 99% of fish DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Jiro faced fugu fishes
>Jiro said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of one angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of umami and unprecedented looks of disdain with him
>He owns Sushi Hentai labs around the world >You likely have a Jirobot from a bowl of rice inside you right now
>Jiro sensei is in regular communication with the Kaijus God Yira and Ga me ruh, forwarding the word of the Great Blue Fin to the Tsukiji Fish Market.
>He learned to cook the rice fluently in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Jiro through 10.000 USD sushi pieces. >There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Nori seaweed
>Jiro is about 70 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless Micheling Star Devourer existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.
>We don't know his ultimate dinning menu plans yet. We hope he holds with the wasabi.

my sides

Also no piss pot on the restaurant and no fucking drinks included

raw as fuck.

>There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Nori seaweed

lost here

He told his kids to not go to college so they could work for him stuffing raw fish on rice for the rest of their lives.

Really makes you think

Best example of Asian robot. A guy that literally only can prepare a kind of food. All his life picking rice and putting fish over it. Never taking a free day or rising his kids.

Fucking mad people these yellow guys.

That's based if you ask me, doing what you love literally 24/7.

You know that that man will die completely content with his entire life.

Spending your whole life doing one thing just because you love it doesn't sound very sane to me.
But ok, at least he doesn't hurt anyone.

fooking.raw.fish.over.rice.

jesus fucking christ, these entitled gooks

>That's based if you ask me, doing what you love literally 24/7.
^This.
The fact his craft is so simple makes it even more badass, like getting to spend your entire life honing your skills and becoming the world's greatest taxi driver or the world's greatest gardener.
What I especially enjoyed about the documentary is how he has zero respect for prospective customers and isn't obligated in the slightest to display any sort of hospitality or friendly customer service.
He is fully aware of how highly rated his sushi is, and because of that he gets to focus purely on making peak experience sushi without needing to care about anything else. His shop is just a random little room off of a subway, he doesn't serve drinks, appetizers, or basically anything else that isn't sushi, and you are required to make a reservation one month in advance for the privilege to get to pay him hundreds of dollars for a couple bites of his finished product.
And I think all this shitposting about how overrated he is misses the point that anyone in this position of getting to focus entirely on that craft to the exclusion of all other concerns will probably end up making a pretty fucking high quality product. I wouldn't travel to Japan to try it personally, but I imagine it's like the Japanese food critic in the documentary described: an amazingly compact assault of complex flavor inexplicably stored inside what should be ingredients that are far too limited and simple to house it.