Del Toro does AMA on leddit

>Del Toro does AMA on leddit
>interested as I enjoy his films
>literally half the questions are Redditors asking whether he will do their favorite capeshit movies

I genuinely think if celebs came here they would find more valuable questions

but del toro is reddit

>literally half
I saw the Justice League, what else?

If del toro is reddit than I'm going to reddit

reddit is a terrible place. Went there once for some movie recomends and all I got was some shitty flicks and buzzwords like nolanesque.

Burn it down

Yes, but he still makes interesting films. Pacific Rim is one of his worst films yet it's still fun to watch and is amazing in UHD

Stop it, user. you know damn well some asshole would come in and start posting beheading and other gore/death related shit.

>I genuinely think if celebs came here they would find more valuable questions
>do you hate jews?
>do you hate blacks?
>BANE?
Oh yeah, it'd go great.

>nolanesque

It doesn't matter what he's working on, the only thing that matters is if he likes the things I like, so then I can say GDT is just like me.

Fans are retarded, what did you expect?

Low fucking bar man

Which would be more interesting, a celeb saying "Yes I like Rick and Morty" or "Yes I hate Jews"?

>a celeb saying "Yes I like Rick and Morty" or "Yes I love Jews"?
ftfy

If celebs came here they would just be asked when they would direct a scene for BLACKED by like every user here

If Dan Rather were to visit Sup Forums and do AMA, I'd ask him what his favorite train song is then have him sing it for us.

what I saw was Justice League Dark.

top lel

If by 'valuable' you mean racist, yes.

If del Toro came here it would be quickly shat up with memes and Sup Forums garbage.

Except he wouldn't answer and he would just leave, you retard.

Hey, what's up Del Taco? Record of the Lodoss War movie when?

You must be pretty delusional to think that. 99% of posts would be memes and shitposting

Shatner browses here all the times.

this is you