>ywn pawn something at the world famous gold & silver

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mEJbX5pio8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong, already did, just some old baseball cards from the 90s I let them have for like nothing, i just wanted to fast track through the lineup of tourists otherwise it takes forever, that or u might not even get in, and i was meaning to go check it out for a long time. no, I didnt even see anyone from the show inside, just random workers. i did buy a shirt as a souvenir cause everything else was overpriced. i can take a pic of it for proof if you want with todays date.

And my wife's son, Chumbley

everything on the show is theatrics they already bought everything featured on their show then get actors to pretend to bring in this really cool thing their fake professional can talk about to fill enough space for an episode.

Best I can do is singles

How much can I get for these authentic dubs?

Has anyone tried to sell him Battletoads?

>pawn the Infinity Gems

it's only a 20 minute drive away

I've driven past it over a hundred times and never went in

I sold Rick my brapkinos once, he only paid one meme for it so needless to say I am not coming back

I have in my possession the Holy Grail of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, it has the power to bequeath eternal life and if you put it in a room with a bunch of other cups and someone tries to drink from anything but the Grail then they die, so it's a great story at parties I guess.

What'll you give me for it?

Uh yeah look we already got about 20 of these in storage but we might get a collector around some day, you know what? I'll give you one dollar for this one, its the best I can do.

ok um will you at least give me 2 bucks and some change for the bus?

Look, we get these in here every day. Best I can do is one dollar and 5 cents. It wont go any higher than that.

o-ok thanks you drive a hard bargain haha

Thanks user, made my day.

why would they even want baseball cards from the 90s?

What can you give me for this?

>Let me call my buddy Adam Warlock. He knows everything there is to know about these kinda gems.

they didn't, I just wanted past the tourist line up thats always there so needed something to pawn. I had a fat stack of mint cards all in plastic, prolly worthless and im not into baseball, dude offered a dollar which I took, I just wanted to look around.

rest in piece

Reminder that the old man was the only one who helped Chumlee when Hillary's assassins broke into the pawnshop

I’ve got my shit in a plastic Walmart bag

I was thinking I’d get at least $100 for it

>Thanos crashes through the front door to wreck shit
>gets taken out by Big Hoss and Chumlee
Should have seen it coming.

Do you have any documentation to prove its authenticity?

youtube.com/watch?v=5mEJbX5pio8

wat

Is this your own fanfic or something?