twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60

was that the most kino mass shooting?

All the other braps with the brapped up braps
You'd better brap, better brap, out run my brap

Vaporwave hapa

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7J2EkYMFg0g

Be honest, guys
Did any of you ever consider doing this back in school?

I did
I wouldn't kill all my school, but there were 2 guys I legit fantasized about murdering, they made my school years so bad

Nope. Haven't been bullied but I had seniors play tricks on me when I was still a freshman in high school.

What did they do to you?

Just daily bullying
Granted, 1 kid was much worse

The head bully was kinda the alpha of the class, he would occasionally give me shit, but he had a certain limit, he would never go way too far
The other kid however, was an insecure shit who wanted to impress the alpha by bullying others, he went way further, I legit felt like killing him several times

>tfw wasn't ever bullied except one time and I fought the bully and he never did it again

Not too hard to stand up for yourself guys

Same. The main bully was just an alpha memer, but the fucking sycophants are the worst.

I was an edgy little shit and always liked the idea of killing people just for fun even if they never did anything to me, which is ironically closer to Eric at leasts real motivation since the "getting revenge on bullies" thing was made by media bullshit

I fantasize about my train or something being hijacked by a terrorist and then I attack him and tear his throat out with my teeth. Then I can prove that I am super edgy but also a hero.

Dylan and Eric were the originals, but Elliot is the funniest, most entertaining one.

>breivik
>paranoid
So much for that. Also dylan roof wasnt a white supremacist he just wanted to even out the rape rates.

How was Breivik not pranoid?

Hey man, you should love this video. Basically your fantasy made reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=itvaZMttT2w

>/fa/
maximum jej

Also, is there no /fit/-inspired spree shooter?

his predictions were accurate no?

>Also, is there no /fit/-inspired spree shooter?
George Sodini, the canadian prequel to Elliot

Not for Norway. He sould have gone to sweeden if he wanted to prove a point.

Elliot hands down

Sup Forums please

Meh he didnt even spill a drop. Non edgy as fuck.

unless of course his method worked but either way the "EU" has the motivations clearly

please what redditor?

Apparently that was Pittsburgh not Leafistan, but it checks out.
Elliot will forever be the most memeworthy spree killer. I fucking died laughing when that happened, and then over and over every time a new video or post of his was discovered, and every time a new meme came out. It's been like over 3 years since then and I still see fresh memes and crossovers

Compare Norway to Sweden in the [current year]. He had an impact.

the ghostcartoon fag is on par

I got bullied as a kid, i did have some fantasy of beating them up but eventually over time it just went away. Rage does consume you a lot.

sauce?

these 2 queefs ruined so much fun for so many schoolkids

Kill yourself

>thinking I am still here

Lol... look kid... I left hours ago.....

Dont reply to me again

The original got deleted, but Randy Stair uploaded this before shooting up his school.
youtube.com/watch?t=928s&v=4bguj-NVkto

He didn't shoot up his school. He shot up the grocery store he worked in, killing three people.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

I take solace in the fact that I won't be remembered for being killed by a fag that made a danny phantom fanvid with a pop-punk soundtrack

>no washington snipers
Lame and gay

Anyone read the book Columbine? People say "it's the real story."

who are the
Sup Forums /vg/ Sup Forums /soc/ Sup Forums /d/ /n/
shooters

>killing 10 kids gives the same exp as killing no kids

It's like how if you're playing Spades, you want to collect tricks, but if you announce you won't take any tricks and then you don't, you get a bonus.

>I legit felt like killing him several times
You should have done it outside of school where there were no witnesses

>a literal retard managed to cuck an entire nation out of their rights

suicide should give you less points, not more.