ITS HABBENING

ITS HABBENING
Last night we discussed what was going on with Bryan Singer not showing up for filming on the Bohemian Rhapsody movie about Queen
And now
He has been
FIRED

>tfw no one like brian singer will fuck you for a million dollars
i wont say anything at all. im hot i swear

>Fox halted production Dec. 1, saying it was because of the "unexpected unavailability" of the helmer. Bryan Singer has been fired from the movie Bohemian Rhapsody, 20th Century Fox has told The Hollywood Reporter.
>The decision reflected an escalating clash between Singer and actor Rami Malek and was caused by the helmer being missing from the set, necessitating the Dec. 1 production shutdown of the film in which Malek stars as Freddie Mercury, frontman of the rock group Queen. The pic has been shooting in London.
>In announcing the shutdown last week, producers Fox, New Regency and Graham King initially said filming was being suspended because of Singer's "unexpected unavailability."
>Trouble began when Singer went missing during production on several occasions. His no-shows resulted in cinematographer Thomas Newton Sigel having to step in to helm some of the days while Singer was absent.
>Tom Hollander, who plays Queen manager Jim Beach, also is said to have briefly quit the film because of Singer's behavior, but was persuaded to return, according to one source.
>Malek complained to the studio, charging Singer with not being present on set, unreliability and unprofessionalism.
>Singer had been warned before production began by both Fox Film chairman and CEO Stacey Snider and Fox Film vice chairman and president of production Emma Watts that they wouldn't tolerate any unprofessional behavior on his part. A representative from the Directors Guild of America also arrived on set to monitor the situation.
>The growing tension led to a confrontation between Singer and Malek, which, while it did not become physical, did involve Singer throwing an object. Subsequently, however, the two are said to have settled their differences and filming was expected to resume.

faggot has probably fled the country

>But then Singer did not return to the set after the Thanksgiving break and is believed to have been in the U.S. for about the last 10 days, according to one source. In his absence, Sigel stepped in to helm several days of shooting before the production was shut down. Singer's prolonged absence was the final straw, and so the studio decided to terminate him under his pay-or-play contract.
>According to another insider, Singer has claimed he is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder because of the tensions on the set.
>The studio, which has about two more weeks of principal photography remaining on the film, is expected to name a new director within the next few days.

Daily reminder than Hannity did not defend fucking a 14 year old, and it's just a meme spread by people who want him off the air because they disagree with his politics.

Why are all the hollywood freaks pedos?

Why are all the lefty trump haters deviants?

Is there some correlation?

He's done this before with disappearing from film sets, its always after massive drug and alcohol fuelled party binges
We're the warnings from the studio before production started, or when the trouble began? The article doesn't make it clear.

>justify fucking 14 year old girl
>not defending child fucking

>he did not defend
The header clearly says otherwise
I'm lefty and dislike trump, I don't hate him I see him as just the head of a vast bueaurocracy and a sad old man, and I'm not a deviant

How do you explain all the people on the right who wind up getting caught in the closet?

t. sexual deviant with a tumblr blog and died pink hair.

>>justify fucking 14 year old girl
Except he didn't.

WHAT A PERVERT

How many directors are *fired* because the star complained about the director’s "unprofessional behavior"???

In the middle of principal photography?

ITT: Liberals pretend like they wouldn't be all for it if it was a democrat who said it

pls brian i swear, i even have my own stalkers

Very few. Lord & Miller had the same thing happen though.
The original director for Spartacus was fired after Kirk Douglas clashed with him and Kubrick was brought on as his replacement

>Obama administration moves to prevent net neutrality
>Sup Forums and rest of internet REEEs and campaigns until they change their mind
>Trump literally in the middle of repealing net neutrality
>Sup Forums: "the free market is always better!"
yeah, goddam hypocritical hypothetical liberals

No tumblr blog
Hair is natural ginger :3
It wasn't just two actors complaining
He didnt return to the production after it resumed following holiday break
>if it was a democrat who said it
Dude what? This Bryan Singer we are talking about take your identity politics elsewhere

Republicans are hypocrites. They never should've supported it in the first place. Although most of Sup Forums seems to support net neutrality because they're just that fucking stupid.

>middle
2 weeks left of principal photography

>I want Comcast to decide unilaterally whether my favorite websites aren't profitable and therefore should be slowed down

>I want companies to be able to do business however they want without government interference

Correct.

>I'm okay with companies purchasing highways and then charging a toll to commercial vehicles of companies they don't own stock in

Correct

They'll hire Whedon for finnishing the job? would be top kek.

But I bet they're gonna hire Condon, another homosexual.

He definitely raped rami

HahahahahahahhaHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

kikes are soldiers of satan

>I want ISPs to restrict my Internet access to a market they control
He likes legally aged teenagers who look younger
And if a younger person has a fake ID, well how is he too know they faked their way into his party its not his fault

Quints of fucking truth

Jew detected. If you disagree with Trump, you're scum.

what's gonna happen when you realise that freedom of speech laws mean that the government can never prevent access to Sup Forums as long as it complies with the law, but private companies aren't the government and thus can block access to this site for no reason at all?
And before you say "they wouldn't", government lobbies can literally give ISPs money to block access to Sup Forums if net neutrality is repealed and it will be completely legal
And consider how much money companies like EA and Disney spend lobbying anti-piracy laws as is, do you really think Sup Forums has never caught their attention?

But enjoy your free market which always "helps" the consumer

Sadly that doesn't protect someone under the law

But Trump loves the Jewish people? He's basically Jewish himself

There are more people in America who disagree with trump on at least one major issue than there are Jews you little wimpy soyboy

>>I want ISPs to restrict my Internet access
If they do I'll go somewhere else.

>to a market they control
The problem there is that ISPs have agreements with local government in some places to keep competition out. That's what people should be fighting against.

I will go to a company that doesn't block Sup Forums.

Not if they continue to hold government endorsed monopolies over certain areas you utter moron. Do you not understand how far from a free market the world the Comcast and Time Warner want is?

OP here: I used the picture because it was funny
Please stop discussing "but dems said dis" and net neutrality

16. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/02 **#3**
Sexual harassment wouldn't get this A list director to stand down and honestly, it probably wouldn't get him fired. He would just be suspended. The underage sex he is trying to write checks for right now though would end his career. Although, cc: Woody Allen. Bryan Singer ("Bohemian Rhapsody")

>implying there will be any left
Most areas in America are lucky to have a choice of even 2 isp providers. Even if you live somewhere with the big 3 all operating, there will significant financial interest for them all to deny access. There will be no incentive for them to allow access since Sup Forums users are such a small minority and most of them are teenagers who don't pay their own bills.

And every other isp in America essentially resells access to one of the big 3. So no, there will not be some "small isp" that lets you access the site. But enjoy, it's totally worth it for the sake of backing of your God-emperor

Why isn't everyone fighting against that instead of insisting on net neutrality. Fighting the government endorsed monopolies would solve way more problems.

In repealing net neutrality what is being done about this market imbalance?
Are simultaneous laws being enacted to address the matter?
No?
Then the imbalance and ability to block access will remain without net neutrality
Its just a facile lolbertarian posture

I don't even like Trump, but I support repealing net neutrality.

Because ISP law is complicated and involves a lot of bureaucracy. And powerful lobbies will prevent reform. Net neutrality already exists.

Power and control fetish. They could do it to adults but the point is corrupting the most innocent and defenseless people possible.