Millie and Marvel

They are the future of cinema. Millie is the next Audrey Hepburn and her career will last 50+ years. Finn will also be a star. Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3TWH8fWU6K4
youtube.com/watch?v=3TWH8fWU6K4&feature=youtu.be&t=49
youtu.be/G2KJftnwwSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millie is not With the whole superhero stuff though
>0:50
youtu.be/3TWH8fWU6K4

Will she still be able to have a career as an actress in the future without appearing in any marvel films? Will that be possible for anyone?

Fuck Millie and fuck Marvel.

>Will she still be able to have a career as an actress in the future without appearing in any marvel films? Will that be possible for anyone?
A marvel role will kill her career, guaranteed. Most people who hop into a franchise lose their careers. The ones who start it are okay. Given by Christian Bale and Tobey Maguire in superheroes, and Millie in 80s revival.

Only one I see having any success after marvel is Chris Pratt

I pray Allah everyday for someone to throw acid on her fucking face

Bump

>I like Sophia Lillis better than MBB

Finn is a boob.

Millie is above superhero garbage.

>plays the role of a girl with mind super powers
Yeah okay, pal.

she hates marvel, shes /ourgirl/

Now that she’s remade the landscape in the worlds of acting and high fashion, what’s next for her career?

Threads that start like this don't deserve to exist. Mods, you know what to do.

>the Next Audrey hepburn
>Hasn't even been in a movie
????

someone post the feet webm :)

>lol le pedo posters!

upvoted!

Millie is going to be one of the most beautiful women in show business when she gets older... unless she goes all angelina jolie

>probably won't be in any movie before majority anyway
>regulation for children work in motion pictures in Hollywood have become absolutely insane
>hoping she gets gangraped for days in India before she's 21

Solving world problems with her @Milliestopshate campaing.

so she's being fucked in some weirdo jew cult?

sick

I don't think /neotv/ can handle this sort of posts anymore.

so that's what autism looks like at 13

i'm a footfag and kids feet are still gross you degenerate

it's fascinating how an ugly teen girl became such a sensation just because of one streaming show

hope you enjoy it, Millie. It's all downhill from here

Please try to uplift your mind out of the gutter before speaking, this is a space for positivity

Wow... is there anything that she can’t do?

I know you know you're beyond help but at least try not to be an utter creep about it

But that's when they're most soft and smooth.

Is that Immortan Joe's mutant kid in Fury Road?

Hey leave him alone that's rude.

Supposedly she started snapping again.

>Rich Evans without a birth defect

>next audrey hepburn
dont you DARE compare hepfu to this ugly little cunt

kino

Why does she look like Taylor Swift here?

She's not the next Audrey she's the next Portman.

I guess its the lips. Outside of that there's not much of a resemblance.

I didn't like Millie as an actress before I watched like the last 5 episodes of Season 2. Episode 7 with the Burger King Kids Murder Club was fucking shit but I like Millie now. I also couldn't stand how she looked without hair, was just an unpleasant sight.

Now I like Millie.

Yeah

I'm more or less on the same boat. I did like the character on the show on S1 but didn't care much about the actress. Then I saw the anons posting all those webms and snapchat pics and I started liking her.

Also holy shit I always thought she was kind of boyish and not very pretty but seeing an actual comparison she's actually prettier than Portman was at her age.

In the show they purposely made her look boyish in S1 as part of the plot and in S2 she's supposed to be a girl with no experience with the outside world living in the middle of nowhere. She's very pretty irl.

I unironically want her to ram an 12 inch dildo up my ass with her mind

Ywn be the guy that takes her virginity on her wedding night.

>Millie is the next Audrey Hepburn
lolwut

Hepburn wasn't a great actress and mostly coasted on her looks. This chick is 14 or something and already looks "old". Maybe she will have a long career, maybe she's a good actress, idk. But why would you compare her to Hepburn

Worst feeling to carry.

...nah. if you saw them side by side you'd get why this is retarded

Fa/tv/irgins literally said the same shit about Chloe Moretz after Kick-Ass.

>implying her virginity hasnt already been decimated by over 10 jews
ya ok

Well she did used to look good back then. Too bad puberty fucked her with a wrecking ball.

>her wedding night.
Implying that hasn't happened already

>sophia is so much better than millie that she gets her on dedicated thread on Sup Forums

Except she looks better than ever.

Millie is pure you bum

>Born: 19 February 2004 (age 13)
When I see a girl this young on a magazine cover like this plastered in that kind of makeup
and videos like this, I will vow to abuse and use any power I attain in my lifetime to obliterate jews from the face of this universe.

In other words write rants on Sup Forums.

Finn isn't a good actor. He'll be forgotten when Stranger Things comes to an end.

Finn and Millie have the biggest momentum. If anyone from that show is gonna have a career is those two.

what a GREAT little thread, we should have these all the times

Millie is already compromised, and its her parents' doing.

They already auctioned off her first nude scene for the moment when she turns 18. They're whoring her out for as much cash as they can get, as fast as possible, while she's still underage and in their care.

It's tragic, and I would not be surprised one day if she wakes up to find herself broke and, well, you've seen it play out with child stars before. Tragic.

Nah we should have Sophia threads all the time.

no reason we cant have both

We have them all the time but triggered fags report them.

this. waifuism is nearly dying on Sup Forums we need more not less

is that from a new photoshoot?

they can be Rei and Asuka

You don't say.

If I had a wish in the world it would be for Millie to wear ultra sheer pantyhose for a year 24/7 except when she bathed. Non sexually of course.

Now I really really want to see a photoshoot with Millie wearing pantyhose.

Holy shit lmao this delusion

I think it’s from the variety shoot a few months back

youtu.be/G2KJftnwwSA

This bitch is like 12 why are they marketing her as some hottie already what the shit

She is a little hottie user.

man sweating profusely.jpg

she has such nice legs

This whole thread feels illegal

>she's actually prettier than Portman was at her age.

Are you absolutely outside of your fucking mind right now.

She is 100% hyper-sexualized for her age and I honestly think she gets off on it. It excites her. Does she understand the depth of perversity surrounding her? Fuck no. But she luvs it all the same.

Well to be fair I only ever liked Portman in one role, at one specific time, and that was Leon.

hey man I haven't said anything untowards

Kids want to be adults. Sex is an adult thing. Being viewed sexually is an adult thing.

I think Portman was prettier but Millie is cute on her own right.

Not with this face

So how old is this chick actually? How long until I can perv on her legally?

Finn is a very creative person, he’s already doing a lot of his own things while the other kids are just sitting there waiting for roles

she's 13

Fuck

She's 13 and when people ask that question it makes me laugh because they're already implicitly perving on the young child in question haha

Sex is an adult thing but young teen girls show off to adults in provocative ways to get attention and confirmation that they're worthy of attention in whatever way they intended. By saying she gets off from it I didn't mean jilling off or an orgasm but just happiness and/or confidence building.

>that stomach area

She has already worn bikinis multiple times and not one single clean high res shot. Its so infuriating.

jesus christ

superhero shit is just about a spent force, thank goodness.
cycle is now trending downward, and that's healthy for cinema.

if you have any kind of patrician sensibility and raise your gaze past her stomach to focus intently on the area above the bikini band, above her ribs, an area commonly known as axilla, and watch it for multiple loops of the gif, you may find it oddly alluring

she's a kid.
kids enjoy attention.
has this ever been exploited in Hollywood...?

`
Sad.

for me the body part ranking is as follow
God Tier
>legs, face
High Tier
>ass, stomach/waist
Ok Tier
>breasts
Low Tier
>hands
Shit Tier
>weird fetish stuff like axilas and feet

lol Millie will be forever remembered as “that kid from Stranger Things”, she don’t have any personality or charm to become an establish actor
Finn and Noah are very promising though

Why does she look like a middle age housewife?

You just know