cap/

gabegino gennerall

barvis cn bring up memurz sensur

>Hehe stop being a butthurt dc/marvel fag our movie proved you wrong this is a coping mechanism

I love capekino.

>BvS was a masterpiece j-just wait a few years for people to realise but make sure they watch the keeno cut

HALK IS MEYE FAVREET BECUZ HALK SMAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

OGAY GENREL, GAN I BE GABTAIN GABEGINO?

>Makeup is a real oscar, suicide squad was good

deres so much gino id make my heads pin

>i luuuvb gapecino

>dad beel wen wajing abengurs wid frens

why do we do this

SOEM PEBBLE JUS WANNA C DE WORL BURP

I really like these illustrations people have created. They're funny and creative -- irrespective of whether one agrees with the message for which they are used in any given comment. It's refreshing to see new images and memes on the board. Thank you.

>it's a great time to be a geek

"cappuccino " sounded better

I... I don't know, user. I don't know.

This is an improvement on an original I already thought was perfect, thank you user

Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture trying to pass as a pastiche of a meme come all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to used based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or loosing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you see they can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies, they themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino for dc movies and capeshit for marvel movies, they were in majority calling every capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They try to tell that every superheroes movies is complete shit since they couldn't enjoy one, they respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thought or tell that taste in movie is not directly related to intelect while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarder by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch fun movie is dumber than them to feel superior from some (you)s. It is not even subtle.

I luv supahmim an butmen

>Batman vs Superman was bad!

>I really like these illustrations people have created. They're funny and creative -- irrespective of whether one agrees with the message for which they are used in any given comment. It's refreshing to see new images and memes on the board. Thank you.
Hello r/Sup Forums

nice gaslighting faggt

Yeah we know it's from DCucks but it's easy to use on DC threads after you saved a few slowjaks and also it's funny

ID RESEEVD STANDIN OBASHUN

reddit

>Butmin v supahmen wuz keeno

>Snyder made good superhero mobiesss he da kino man

JUST LIKE THAT

>What kind of movies do you like?
>Oh you know, anything by Marvel!
>haha! Me too!

Let me just rank these capeKINOs

I edmirer btman, I luv btman. Hesupa rih an kan bui all supa gagedz. He wells cul blek siut, an faihts all dbad gays in Golfam setee

to chase away capeshitters from Sup Forums and Sup Forums retard

tl;dr

Y u mad tho

I like wenn subrman say "MAAAARDAAAAA" an denn badman say "NOOOO YYY MARDAAAAAA"
so gomblex an emoushunull, brappo nolan

>this copypasta
>this mad
this meme seems to have triggered marvel manlets more than we could have anticipated

>Hey guise! D-dont yu agwee dat deecee mubies r keeno?

The only ones mad are the ones spamming in every super heroes threads because they can't discuss about justice league.

fkn lol

*fpfpfpfppfptpsptpsfp*

Im alone posting this, you dont attract as much attention as you would like to think lol.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEYIIIIEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Soyryh Donny, ba hez muh fren
>Sowozeye
Mavryl beated the Goatfader uiftis kuot

MArbLE AdN DeECeE GOmbaNy wAER GUD

DEEcEE PoJItS ToDALiE Nod JUDs As BAb

hehe

>I lake suberherdoes

DEED SUBMODIE SEZ GAPEKEENU