youtube.com/watch?v=XrZ7E2WC3RI
youtube.com/watch?v=uORfwJ0-SGM
youtube.com/watch?v=eipvltuV6iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U9mxkNuOpCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No holo-gf

He was too perfect

His holo-family was perfect. But Belanna was triggered

Every one hated him because they know holograms and androids could replace them and do a better job

Except he malfunctioned when he encountered an ethical dilemma. A real doctor would be psychopathic enough to deal with it.

He did eventually get better. It just took some time.

So you are saying he is too perfect?

Kind of like the first matrix.

so we are the malfunction and not him?

He had chronic oneitis for Seven

the VOY episode "Living Witness" promotes Holocaust denial and should be banned

>24 replies

Living Witness was the VOY mirror universe episode we never got
>We will never have an episode of mirror-Janeway tearing ass around the Delta Quadrant murdering Kazon, Overlookers, and anybody else dumb enough to get in her way.

mirror episodes are all shit moron

Well yeah, that was the intent behind it. But Voyager's writers were much too high brow for a mirror universe you see, they fancied themselves as high minded intellectuals

What about the one where Sisko blacked mirror-Jadzia?

Yes essentially. A perfect being doesn't function well in a non-perfect world. Think of 7 of 9 who tries to be just as perfect, but can't because she's too human.

>they fancied themselves as high minded intellectuals
and yet they wrote an episode where Voyager's computer got infected with space-cheese

Well they did use organic parts in their computer systems.

the computers used organic cells idiot, so yeast yeast yeast so yeast

who didnt

>Voyager's computer got a yeast infection
That's even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=sn_Sgcxg5PQ
Who was in the wrong here?

Why do all the TNG-era series have such shitty & generic music? Nothing from TNG, VOY, or DS9 is remotely memorable.

ENT isn't better

you're right, ENT did have the best theme

He didnt have a penis

TNG had good music until they fired Ron Jones for being too good.
youtube.com/watch?v=XrZ7E2WC3RI

i'm retarded?

>so yeast yeast yeast so yeast
global phoneposter ban when?

Amen to that. I remember watching Farpoint for the first time and being amazed at the score.

enjoy your ban for flaming. go back to Sup Forums.

This is why I cannot hate Seth Macfarlane. I get that his comedy often leans too heavily on references and is a little low-brow, but he's a genuine guy. He's not some phony ass Hollywood narcissist, he has a real passion for animation and science fiction. The very fact that he got the Orville made is reason enough to think he's an OK dude in my book.

>dat synth
>dat hard reverb percussion
>dat heavy 80s dark vapor shit
Early TNG music was unironic kino

>i lik da musig from farpoint

It literally has the best opening of any Star Trek
youtube.com/watch?v=uORfwJ0-SGM

I can't believe that there are people who actually have that opinion

That would have gotten old quickly. It only worked as a one-off thing

You can't be serious LMAO. Is this an actual, unironic post? Am I being baited? Where the fuck do you think we are, TrekCore? If you can't handle entry level bantz then you need to take your pussy bitch ass back to redit.

Also, announcing reports is against the rules, but you'd know that if you weren't a tourist.

let me guess you didn't even watch the video?

Did you actually watch or did you just assume?

that is the mirror universe opening. but the ENT opening is the best next to only TOS. it inspires progress in the same way but in a far more meaningful one showing humanitise journey to the stars and beyond. TNG theme and opening which I assume you like best because your a basic bitch poster is just the theme from the TOS movies with Picard stealing Kirks opening line. DS9 and VOYs openings say nothing at all but ugly dated visuals over low effort concert music. The ENT opening and theme embody Star Trek in a way only the TOS theme and opening had done previously.

Was the number of Cardies who were based much larger than the ones who were cuck-tier? And was it the complete opposite with Bajorans who were almost all completely shit?

Robert Picardo was the second best thing on that show after Jeri Ryan's ass.

How did that episode get past the censors?

STD's opening is better than ENT's. Not the show mind you, just the opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=eipvltuV6iQ

The TNG opening is objectively the best opening. The TOS opening is campy shit. All MU episodes are pure schlock, Holodeck-tier. ENT is garbage, the last season is just a bunch of jumbled pseudo-storylines and shoehorned retcons.

And what did the "based" Cardies do for Cardassia? They bent over and accepted Dominion cock in their ass, then got royally buttfucked by the wormhole aliens essentially making a mockery of their entire race and leaving their world even more JUSTed than before the military took over

>ENT opening is the best next to only TOS
Imagine actually writing this

hahaha it's like they wanted to do GoT but they fucked it up so hard

Turns into GoT inspired garbage midway through.

So you didn't watch the video?

t. Bajoran soyboy

I know it's the shitty Terran Empire opening. The only memorable thing about that video is the montage, which merely accompanies the sound.

complete ripoff of the Shadows and the Centauri

Well at least we all know you have shit taste now

TNG Cardassians were brutal as fuck.
DS9 ones were..."meh, let's make them look like faggots compared to the Jem'Hadar"
Still better than the fucking Vorta though.

I know logically that Jeri Ryan is hot, but she never did anything for my dick during the entire time I watched Voyager. Now B'lanna's pits on the other hand...holy SHIT

So you're saying that audio and video are the same thing?

LMAOing at your life spoonhead

So you are admitting you have shit taste?

Why didn't they make Marina Sirtis shave her disgusting, hairy Euro arms?

Having fun raising Dukat's kid, wrinkle nose?

because they make me rock hard

having fun taking orders from Santa's elves, scaly bitch boy?

Eurofilth should be gassed.

this is so fucking gay

>he knows the rules

newfag

mhm yeah whatever you say tumblr baby

Aside for transporter accidents. Are all mixes human + alien? Or are there any alien + alien? Like Vulcan-Klingon or Bajorian-Cardassian?

Having fun taking orders from some spaceniggers AND having your emissary be another space nigger?

>Bajorian-Cardassian?
this happens alot like dukat has a half bajoran daughter and he gets harassed for bringing her around oh Cardasia have you ever even watched the show?

Dukat's bastard daughter was Cardie/Bajoran

Dukat's daughter Ziyal was half Bajoran. iirc they were going to reveal T'Pol was half Romulan, but then ENT got canned. We saw a half Klingon/half Romulan in TNG which caused Worf to freak out.

Ironically ENT's op will be remembered for years to come unlike STD's theme.

Half Romulan doesn't really count though, they're the same species. 7,000 years or however long they were separated isn't enough time for speciation to occur

I'm no STD apologist, but you can't really fault it for having an orchestral theme. Who really remembers DS9 or Voyager's theme if you haven't watched the show recently?

Fair enough. I was going to say Saavik too (according to the extra material), but yeah, that hardly counts. There were other mixes as well, but not too many that were seen more than once.

still on season 2 of DS9. I just figured there should be a lot of Cardie bastards.

>klingon/romulan
remind me which episode was that again?

im sorry i spoiled it man ; _ ;

>klingon/romulan
Birthright

I forget the name, but it was a two-parter, first half was the Enterprise visiting DS9 and Data's dreams, the second focused on Worf getting triggered by Romulans and Klingons getting along. Season 6 iirc

thanks

I loved this episode, also it was chronologically the last thing in all of trek we see

If CBS had any balls they would have made the new series about the Doctors backup coming back to the alpha quadrant 700 years after Voyager.

That's a canvas you could paint whatever the fuck you want onto plus it gives license to hearken back to older series

>actually knowing the rules
I've been here for over a decade and have yet to read them.

maybe you should watch the show before funposting.
>hey guys why aren't x/y/z happening???
>they happen later
>oh ok I'm on episode 5
Why do people do this?

>the Doctors backup coming back to the alpha quadrant 700 years after Voyager.
No, this is the stupidest fucking idea

to stimulate discussion i guess. they haven't seen all the treks and feel the need to post

I just don't get why you would ruin the experience of seeing it for yourself for the first time if you're enjoying the show. I didn't go into the Breaking Bad threads when they were happening because I wanted to eventually watch the show for myself

Basically you don't see it in the OS TNG or the movies. I haven't seen all the series and don't really plan to. The question wasn't really plot specific to any of the series.

desu i would love to see more mixed races in trek. like breen/human, naussican/bolian, cardassian/andorian. would be cool imo

they asked a question they didn't realize was easily answered? the didn't think race mixing was a thing that anyone else did besides humans before they saw ds9. see

youtube.com/watch?v=U9mxkNuOpCo

WHY IS THIS SHOW SO FUCKING HEARTWARMING

The question wasn't plot based. It would be more like asking a general question about meth or New Mexico that might get answered in the show or not.

Also BB isn't really a massively expansive franchise.

also i am not a founder i swear

Does Brazil still exist in Star Trek?

I think the Xindi destroyed like half of it and everything between there and Florida but I'm not sure.