MULTIPASS

MULTIPASS

the new remaster of this looks really good

pure kino

I come in my pants everything this scene. Holy shit the sense of expansive epicness is unmatched in any Kino. You just know shit is going next level.

this chick is incredibly hot in Zoolander

>Egypt, alien conspiracy, Mila, Willis, Oldman
how not to like it?????

I fucking hate this movie, can someone tell me why?

ur gay

Leeloo was so fucking hot.
The city was so good, I wanted to explore it more but it also looked like shit.
Like the outside was ass but standing inside an apartment window looked like fun.

because you have shit taste

this is how you make "Strong female" right

Say what you will about the frog but he somehow made a world that I actually did want to explore, one where I was legitimately sad that it was both short and rarely explored.

You have to admit that the film did captured that rare movie magic feeling, that kind of comfiness that sticks with you.

could the 5E universe benefit from a 2049-esque sequel?

you're a woman

Because it's shit. I wanted to love it, and was surprised the trailer didn't give the story away. Then I saw it opening day, a realized there is no story. A few years later when everyone hated Jar Jar Binks, I couldn't figure out why those same people loved Ruby Rhod, who is exponentially worse.

”In a world... Where a ball of ancient evil is hurtling toward Earth... only ONE WOMAN can stop it!" Fuck off Besson, you hack.

It's a subversive narrative -Bruce Willis and Zorg don't even meet in the film. It works because it's visually gorgeous, got a universe that sucks you in and feels way bigger than what you see, populated by actual people, is a fun rollercoaster ride-

If you want to make 5E Rian, don't do it with a fucking Star Wars film that's the middle of a trilogy.

>5E
Wat dis?

5E = Fifth Element

Someone edit daisy pic from milenium falcon

loved it as a kid still love it now

I enjoyed its stealth prequel, Gods of Egypt