What is Hollywood obsession with turning the childhood heroes i looked up to into psychopaths?

What is Hollywood obsession with turning the childhood heroes i looked up to into psychopaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nerd

How is cavill superman a psychopath?

Why didn't you look up to your father or your sports coach?

to hopefully make the manchildren realize that's its literally movies made for kids

Lol, optimist prime was you're hero? Mine was my dad

He snapped Zod's neck and fucked Lois Lane in his first Clark scene in BvS.

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

they are all disgusting white male fantasies

white men need to stop playing with their toys and grow up and embrace diversity and see how their white male heroes were really evil just like them

>He snapped Zod's neck

He deserved to have his neck snapped.

You aspired to siring faggots?

Optimus Prime was your Dad?

Who's that pokemon?

yeah, deal with it

Optimus Prime literally did nothing wrong.

The benign explanation is that it's a crutch for hack writers to manufacture drama.

The malign answer is it's part of postmodern deconstruction where truths, heroes, values, and virtues are all intentionally dismantled so that all narratives (IE the ones they one to push) can be valid. Luke Skywalker, Superman, Optimus, they represent the Good. This is a problem if you want to present something different than their values and virtues as the Good. As such you must drag them through the mud and dismantle them in such a way that you can say, "See? They were never good because no one can ever truly be good." and then push your moral ambiguity.

Zod was going to kill every human being on earth

Kal had no choice

jesus h christ, that shit is straight out of a concentration camp, no wonder wh*te "people" are so fucked up

He could have seduced and married Zod. Eventually Zod would have overcame the genetic programming and learn to live peacefully on Earth with his husband.

Killing Zod isn't a problem. Thy could have written in Superman sending him back to the phantom zone though.

The real problem is in BvS where they turn him into this thug fag who takes joy in slaughtering people. When he shows up to save Lois at the beginning in the desert he smiles and kills a guy when he doesn't have to. Then he just threatens Batman after fucking his car. Then he threatens Lex and shit. Everything he does across the movie with other people is killing and threatening.

Jews created Superman and Star Wars in the first place, faggot

All movies he has been in has strongly implied that if Lois dies he will turn into a murdering psychopath. Also, Remember what happened when his mom was threatened by Zod in MOS? He completely lost it and tackled zod into a gas station with zero regard to the people around him. And even worse, when he calmed down and came to his senses, he decided to keep the fight in that crowded area instead of flying away which would've forced Zod to follow him since Zod needed Clark to get info on the codex.

Superman is just done poorly, he's hardly a psychopath.

Optimus prime is the main villain in the transformers series. The autobots are like fucking jihadists terrorists and murder their own kind with no mercy.

Except he didn't kill that guy int he beginning of the movie.

>The he threatens Lex and shit.
He said "I'll take you in without braking you". After Lex had blown up a government building and killed a bunch of people.

lol what kind of loser looks up to those faggots

I don't think you know what a psychopath is...

I wouldn't say I looked up to these characters. I looked up to people like Shaq and Michael Jordan in Steel and Space Jam and they turned out alright. Although Hollywood seemed to blacklist Shaq for some reason. Or he gave up or something.

they created it for a White Christian culture to be attracted to and validated by it
but like the scorpion who stung the frog because that was its nature, in the end they had to betray it

That reminds me, I still haven't seen the last Transformers movie

The Last Knight? Or what was it. Something about knights.

It could be on Netflix...

Cavil Superman is the most heroic character in modern film history.

Something called a paradigm shift

What a nice suit of plot armor. Also I fucking hate they turned Lex into a creepy manlet soyboy. Post best Lex Luthors.

Yeah he should have put him in Jail so Zod can escape again to sell more comics.

Soyboys like Zucc are the true evil in today's world. Zack was warning us.

The Jews are unconsciously begging for their own uprising

holocaust part 2: electric jewgaloo soon

(((They))) are working at all levels to subvert not only masculinity, but also the entire human enlightenment. All your heroes, all your ideals, all your dreams to become a better person are supposed to be ignored, and you should be happy in mediocrity.

Welcome to post-nihilism.

Optimus was in movies by a shitty director that didn't care about the source material. Superman was in movies by a less shitty director that didn't get the source material. Luke was in a movie by a shitty company that wanted to replace the source material with their own stuff.

>Except he didn't kill that guy int he beginning of the movie.
Is there any evidence to this besides him saying he didn't kill anybody?

Mishima was right.

It seemed to start with a misinterpretation of the Nolan Batman films that every series had to become dark one way or another. well, thats my hypothesis...

They didn't know you were going to turn into a screaming manchild over it.

the worse part was when he just straight up murdered megatron after megatron saved his life and offered his hand in peace

I understand people getting mad at superman in BvS, but how could MoS have been different? Do people really expect godlike beings fighting for the ownership earth to have no consequences at all? No one should die, nothing should be destroyed?

MUMMY MY CARTOON SUPERHERO IS NO LONGER CARTOON MUMMY MUMMY

I was content with Man of Steel, minus the dull Lois Lane/Daily Planet and Military bluster...

and Kevin Costner's departure to Oz.

michael bay is jewish

MOM THEY MADE MY CARTOONS DO BAD THINGS MOM MAKE IT STOP MOOOOOM

his sentence is still accurate

Maybe Hollywood's concerned about the arrested development that every millennial seems to display.
Maybe if you removed your head from your ass you'd realize that a certain 'community' that you so often malign has always had your best interests at heart.
Everyone wants the benefit of the sacrifice, but no one wants to slit the lamb's throat.
Someone has to. Fortunately for you someone did.

This, Hollywood is redpilled

DADDY WHY IS ADULT LIFE NOT LIKE MY CHILDHOOD CARTOONS PLEASE SAVE ME DADDY I CAN'T BEAR NOT BEING A KID ANYMORE

This. kind of made me hate Optimus.

Thankfully my childhood hero was Iron Man.

Luke tried to kill a kid to prevent him from becoming evil and murdering people and also died to help the others escape. It's poor writing but he's like the exact opposite of a psychopath.

AKA Soy Boy

You guys were making a bunch of threads mocking the line
>If I kill you, I'll be just like you
But now you see that this is right. It actually does make them into psychopaths if they have no regard for life or are just doing what they THINK will be best for the world just like the villains. Also, the villains are now more relatable as well, they have practical points and were betrayed in the past. Their problem is basically they think the end justify the means and so on, but then the heroes are thinking the same (or the villains are just the complete opposite and generic all powerful aliens with no connection. But the point is there are no "I'm just here to rule the world" things. Ironically, perhaps the last one who was just doing evil shit around was TDK's Joker).

A hero is not thinking about odds of evil making a comeback because he is always betting on the good side of everyone. And they are able to do the impossible, so when in the first Spiderman movie he has to choose between saving MJ or some other people he does the hero choice and save both. There is no room for "he did what he could". And at the very least the hero sustains some level of respect for other people's part in this, so they must bring back to the people ("take this bad guy to jail, officer") otherwise they are just fighting fights that are parallel to our lives, disconnected.

I agree. I'm not a Nolan fan, but he had his own take on Batman that went kind of right for the first two films and all. They tried to reproduce it but took only the worst parts of it and none of the good parts.

Everything you said was wrong

Fuck me I'm 30 minutes into the camrip and this is the most cringey thing I've seen in ages. How could they fuck this up so much?? The Hux/Poe dialog. Finn leaking bacta. Princess Leia chastising Poe for trying to be a fucking hero.

And Luke... poor Luke...

That said, Snoke and Kylo scene was pretty good .

OH AHAHAA THERE GOES LEIA OUT INTO SPACE AHAHAHA

I hope Cavill was as brave as Hamill and openly admitted that his Superman is not Superman.

he doesnt kill the nigger, you're supposed to assume he puts his hand up first to break the wall, he didnt smashed some dude's head against the wall

but snyder leaves it open to interpretation because frankly i'd kill him

Did you watch any of the movies? I didn't elaborate on the the lois lane point but what I said was all factual. We saw exactly what happened in the nightmare scene with Lois Lane out of the picture -- Superman becomes a murdering tyrant and he states that losing lois lane, his world, was the reason for his change. Why do you think Flash traveled back in time and told Batman that Lois was the key and then in JL Batman's contingency plan to calm Clark after resurrecting him was bringing him Lois lane. The implication is clear, she is the thing keeping him from going evil and not actual humanity as a whole. Synder is a complete hack.