What is Star Wars going to do with Finn?

After the Last Jedi people are wondering what is Finn's role in the new trilogy.

>compelling
That's not a word I would use.

>a large group of compelling characters

Due to the fact that chinks literally hate him and they are now 2 for 2 in the new trilogy for underperforming movies, they are probably going to kill his ass off

It's compelling people to try watch something else.

>tfw your character would have best served the Resistance by staying in that fucking coma

they had the perfect chance in the last jedi to kill him off

I'd be compelled if I found out the Poe, Finn, and Rose die in the next film and Rey turns to the dark side and becomes some kind of Sith slut after chopping Kylo's head off, then getting murdered by Chewie

I still don't understand why they didn't

>The new 'Star Wars' movies have amassed a large group of compelling characters

citation needed.
Not one of the new characters is compelling aside from Kylo. I would be astonished if kids bought any toys that weren't Kylo. The rest will be forgotten in a couple of years max.

Because Kathleen, like all idiots when faced with their idiocy don't do the smart thing. They double down

>Audiences think we're going to have the female lead in a star wars movie be part of an interracial romance?
>Well, guess what? The MALE lead will do it instead!

Wow, 10/10 subversion of the form

Finn was a compelling character when they first marketed him with a lightsaber during the Force Awakens.
It was pretty much bait and switch.

He's the only new character I give a fuck about, but his potential was wasted and they'll probably just make it worse in future appearences. Maybe he could co-star a spin off movie about another former storm trooper and this time make justice to the premise.

I like the idea of him wanting to rescue the kids captured by the First Order from Stormtrooper indoctrination.

Why couldn't they have just let him sacrifice himself?

it contradicts the ending of rogue one on a thematic level

He'll die in IX

turning him into an orc seems like a pretty neat idea

I wouldn't say anything in TLJ has built my interest in the franchise at all.

I care much less about the characters, the settings, the themes, the storylines, pretty much all of it now than before I saw TLJ

How so?

I won't tell you.