Movies that express this aesthetic?

movies that express this aesthetic?

Bet she only reads YA fiction.

There's plenty, but the actress is always actually attractive.

Everytime a girl says she loves reading its this. Without fail.

The Last Jedi
The Dark Knight
The Polar Express
The Blue Lagoon
The Santa Clause
The Lost World
The Big Short

You've got mail

yep, can confirm that this is the case whenever a girl claims to be an avid reader

Lurk moar. Met mine while she was looking for hardcover Lovecraft; b8ed her by saying House of Leaves was better than anything that hack wrote.

Jealous if real m80.

That doesn't mean much. While Lovecraft is great and all, he's also a prime author for tumblr chicks who "aren't like other girls".
What else does she read?

from whom?

Not bad, most girls only read tweets and facebook comments.

Forget lurking at places like Starcucks or festivals.
Try your local used book shop. The one we met at had a decent trade policy (not a library faggots) so there was a decent amount of traffic.

Better than the ones who actually do read above that level, those are all pretentious liberal feminists without exception

She's into early Clancy and Koontz, but has a weird disgust for fantasy. She'll read HH, but only if it's Abnett or McNeill.
Admitted to Anne Rice, but it was just a phase when she was younger, but is proud (smug) about never touching Meyer or Brown.
Stay jealous fags.

novels are for incels and the poor to be honest my man

What? Soyboy jew pawn faggotry?

Most anything coming out of Hollywood now.

>all genre fiction
>stay jealous fags
That's barely better than YA you fucking pleb. It is you who are a fag.
I wonder if this is bait.

Here's your (You). Stay bitter, lonelyfag

go away /lit/

she is carrying a poetry book by Pessoa.
kinda patrician, if you ask me.

There is nothing wrong with genre fiction if done well and has a point beyond "all deze tropes you have seen before lmao"

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

>lonelyfag
Why would I be lonely? I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
I am rock. I am an island.
I agree. I'm also not necessarily opposed to genre fiction in general., if that's your thing. A little junk food once in a while is ok, as long as you eat healthy most of the time.
But that user is still a pleb faggot.

What if I only read history books? Am I a pleb?

Somehow I pictured a pudge in a fedora behind this. Enjoy your textbooks and technical manuals.

History books are ok. But they don't usually explore ideas the way good literature does.

>Somehow I pictured a pudge in a fedora behind this.
I wish this were true, that I might fulfill you white knight fantasy. Alas, not quite.
Also, you are gay.

Doesn't matter what you say, my elitist not-friend. I'm still fucking a 7.5 that likes to read.
When your permavirgin self grows up, maybe you'll know that feel.

>muh dik
>roastie tier namecalling

When your testosterone levels are what they should be, you want to fuck. Not fucking is failing to most men.
Was that not covered in your textbooks, lonely soy cuck?

That's not exactly an example of great taste, user.

Does everything have to descend into a fight with you fags?

Reminder that literature is still the premier art form, and is better able to illustrate someone else's subjectivity than any other medium

Ye

>/lit/ browses Sup Forums

color me surprised

I turned to books because comics,movies,and games got too expensive for me.

wow, flashback to 2008 Sup Forums where this discussion was actually relevant

Better than nothing. When was the last time you saw a woman reading something even remotely respectable?
I'm bored. Sue me.

Sup Forums arguing is literally on the same level as roastie ad hominem bashing
nice

If you read a lot, books are pretty expensive as well.

get a library card you loser. also, books are the easiest media to pirate by far. most are less than a megabyte, so you can store them anywhere

Just wanted to drop in and say this is a cute piece of art.

Having an e-reader helps as well, but we can argue about whether or not it counts as a book if we wanted to. I'd be lying if I said I had the iq for most literary fiction.

Old Sup Forums or nu/pol/?

When a faggot stands up, he must be hammered down.

Reminder that cinema is the Chad medium. Literature is for women and fags.

I browse multiple of boards, because I have multiple interests.

My girlfriend read End the Fed by Ron Paul. You can't beat mine.

Or how about the reverse, where an average looking roastie is looking at the sad, plain, virgin loser's book, thinking how much of a nerdy, pretentious loser he is for reading books? Hell, the look of the girl and her low self esteem wouldn't even need to be changed, she'd still mentally shit on a guy who is the 1:1 male equivalent of herself.

Mine had Art of the Deal since 2002 and gets turned on by cold weather.
Check, fuckwit.

Most good books can be found at thrift and used book stores. Amazon has good prices on used books.
Most of my library I've amassed by going to various Goodwill's and other thift shops.

Gr8 b8 m8 it got you a d8

Learned from the best. Let it be said that Australian shitposting on a Hungarian cow-tipping site can be useful.

>t. Yoda

LoTR is great fiction

Still freaks me out when I found a woman like this. I think the absolute goddamn world of her and she detests all women including herself and would probably be a robot if she was more pathetic. Unfortunately according to Sup Forums since I'm building up her self confidence I'm going to lose her to Chad and/or Jamal but I certainly hope that won't be the case. She's the first woman I've met that would 100% be my best friend if she was a dude, a best friend with a pussy attached is the best of all possible worlds, no matter how plain she is. The fact that she's got submissive rapey fetishes while I've got dominant rapey fetishes are the icing on the cake.

Thank you for reading my blog.

Not really. How is it appealing that she cucks out for a fucking retarded zionist like Trump?

Get a job. Used books are gross more times than not.

She wrote in John Conquest for last year's vote. I'm not ashamed she was the one who showed me TCR either.

>t. Barnes and Noble
Yeah fucking right. Tons of used books I find have barely been touched. Its sad actually, finding a book with a gift inscription that's clearly never been read.
I don't know where you've seen used books, but I find plenty in excellent condition.