Anime can't be kin-

>anime can't be kin-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDncRi9omeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-o

Tomoe did nothing wrong

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything.

How interesting that your meme image doesn't include a picture from OP's anime

what was that shitty anime where the girl dated a wolf guy and gave birth to two wolf children

then the wolf guy dies and she moves out into the woods to raise her wolf-children

that shit was fucking gay

Even their shit in the 80s rekt every other Tv animation:
youtube.com/watch?v=FDncRi9omeo

>implying Sup Forums is willing to watch at least 62 episodes of the original anime to get to the ova

Wolf Children

all anime is shit, kys soyboy

but it's the only thing that takes the pain away anymore

pic related is one of the creepiest and most unnerving shows I've ever seen, in any medium

at least 80% of the anime in that image are on Sup Forums's top 100 list

Thank you user, fucking Kenshin man. Even the live action is goat. Cannot rec this enough.

Trust and Betrayal is absolutely fantastic, I rewatch it once year and it always gives me goosebumps.

>giving a shit about a japanese cartoon show from a pedophile

If people here give a shit about Star Wars I can give a shit about Kenshin

Is this actually good? I've like a couple of anime here and there, but a lot of it rubs me the wrong way.

This looks like it has some potential, though.

Its pretty good, it could perfectly be a live action samurai movie.
The thing is that to truly enjoy them is better to first experience the series, or at least the manga, which are kinda childish (althought I still liked the anime, its pretty entertaining if you skip the filler).

Man, Trust and betrayal truly is absolute Kino and worth watching the series for. And then you have Seisou-hen and that fucking final scene. Holy shit.

50% of that last is shit. Hellsing, really? Neither the OVA nor main series were good. Scratch any Miyazaki swill (it's all the fucking same) and moe shit, and "muh triumph in animation" movies that were horrendous stories (Akira, Ghost in the Shell).

If you like bad end for every character and Kenshin dying to syphilis.

That's Seisou-hen, not Trust and Betrayal

>no Black Lagoon even though it's 90s movie kino in show form

what show?

Black Lagoon is wish fulfilment shit for nerds who think they're secret badasses.

>secret

Rurouni Kenshin Tsuiokuhen

real anikino list coming through

Black Lagoon could make for a pretty cool live action movie with someone like Tarantula directing it

The only kino on that list:
Baccano
Black Lagoon
Berserk
Bebop (sans movie)
GITS: SAC (original and movie are bad)
Galactic Heroes
Monster
Mushi-shi
Planetes
Champloo (purely for style, shit story ultimately)
Tatami
Welcome to the NHK

Anime is mostly shit.