/who/ - Doctor Who General

Still Dead Edition

last one:

Other urls found in this thread:

hottopic.com/product/doctor-who-original-television-soundtrack-best-of-series-one-through-seven-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10317224.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QYU_zUu0hzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HhXdjUNq-Qs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_fBOxdrVdU
youtube.com/watch?v=r5GCn1BKkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=NgztPP_CWNQ
youtu.be/ktoaj1IpTbw
freecomicbookday.com/Article/203868-Free-Comic-Book-Day-2018-Gold-Sponsor-Comics-Announced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jeeeez, dude, I hate this leftist agenda in Doctor Who! First they made two women the leading heroes on a par with men, then they portrayed caricature fascist robots or what kind of crap that was, then they made traditionalists the main enemies in almost every episodes, and ended up showing the French Revolution!
Fockin liberals

Do you think we'll ever get a Doctor Who OST mega collection from Murray Gold? There are still a lot of missing tracks from series 1 and 2.

Dr. Who is dead

Good attempt but there's no way you could argue Susan is as heroic as Ian and the Doctor.

that'd be incredible. id pay so much money for that

>we will never get murrays tunes on vinyl

But at least Barbara was. Of course she was also a girl in need from time to time, but even Ian continually fell down with some illnesses and shit and they had to save him..

You. You made this thread. BEFORE bump limit.

I really want a clean copy of the music from School Reunion, shame they haven't included it in any releases :(

Also, bro, pic related.

is that official and is that the only available cover?

No?

Reminder that the show will not stop being politically motivated social justice warrior trash under Chibnall. It will only continue to get worse. The key theme of Broadchurch S3 was sexual violence against stronk women and how it is generated from evil white males. He is as big a social programming agenda pawn as any who has worked on nuwho.

Yep it's real, it's a Hot Topic exclusive
hottopic.com/product/doctor-who-original-television-soundtrack-best-of-series-one-through-seven-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10317224.html

Dunno about other covers. Series 1&2 are also available on vinyl.

When you made this thread, the bump limit was at 318.

fucking kek, he's corrupting /who/ posts now.

What?

B-but it's me who made this thread.

>Hot Topic
d r o p p e d

Sometimes you have to work with the enemy to get what you want

Do people actually like the Doctor being cast as a fucking female? Not to mention time lords being gender fluid now? This makes absolute no sense.

Not to mention that Moffat wrote 1st Doctor in upcoming Christmas special to be a misogynist and the reason the Doctor changes into a woman is due to the 1st Doctor's behavior.

This is such a fucking joke

>Do people actually like the Doctor being cast as a fucking female?

jodie whittaker is a fantastic actor, this isnt an issue

> Not to mention time lords being gender fluid now?
gender fluid implies they change on the go, they dont, moff himself said he was a man then and is a woman now do to having a new body

>Not to mention that Moffat wrote 1st Doctor in upcoming Christmas special to be a misogynist

no he didnt, he wrote him to make jokes that were funny in the 60s (and are still funny now in a contextual way), the doctor isnt a sexist in the special.

>the reason the Doctor changes into a woman is due to the 1st Doctor's behavior

literally not implied in any way whatsoever in the christmas special

Why did you make it while the bump limit was not full?

A-are you interrogating me? Why do I feel that I can't refuse to answer you, senpai?

Fuck, you're turning me on
youtube.com/watch?v=QYU_zUu0hzQ

>what’s that, user? You want to watch some doctor show? Don’t be daft user, this is family time!

We are a family of assholes, who do not celebrate anything ever.

/who/ my only family.

okay this one made me smile a bit

>Q. Why did Gareth Roberts stop writing for Doctor Who?
>A. ???

My family always watches Doctor Who with me...

Sounds like a family of plebs.

All we know is he didn't get a letter.

you're meant to come up with a christmas cracker tier punchline

I lost

man the longer I look at her eyes in this the weirder they look.

the cosmetic surgery pushed all of her wrinkles into her eye orifices

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk**
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk**
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
3HGMMHSH5SX4K
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo**
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk**
3V8DHXR5U4LJX -Amazon .co .uk
22DPUTUPGZTCG
37NRLTRDGWL6P
HQ200PEY7G
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art. ?
user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea. ?
Gallifrey_Immigrant requests art of Mary Elizabeth Winstead as a Doctor.
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

Capaldi's regeneration music

youtube.com/watch?v=HhXdjUNq-Qs

Series 9 soundtrack when?

early next year my friend

Capaldi's regeneration music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_fBOxdrVdU

she got them Davros eyelids

Capaldis regeneration music

youtube.com/watch?v=r5GCn1BKkxg

What are you listening to, /who/?
youtube.com/watch?v=NgztPP_CWNQ

one of, if not THE first piece of licences doctor who media to come out in chinchillas era will be the series 9 soundtrack.

golden age?

WE

youtu.be/ktoaj1IpTbw

Actually, we have other forms of media. Even if you don't count the audios due to not being directly part of the 13th Doctor's era, there are possible books and 13 is confirmed to appear in at least 1 issue of the Titan comics before her run.

>13 is confirmed to appear in at least 1 issue of the Titan comics before her run

source on this? sounds kino.

how will whoevers writing it even get her characterization right?

>there are possible books and 13 is confirmed to appear in at least 1 issue of the Titan comics before her run.

For the characterization, I really have no idea no idea. It's been confirmed she'll appear in an issue for Free Comic Book Day in 2018, along with other Doctors promoting their own storylines. This also means 13 ongoing confirmed. The Titan comics are honest more good/average than they are bad from my experience.

Source: freecomicbookday.com/Article/203868-Free-Comic-Book-Day-2018-Gold-Sponsor-Comics-Announced

>plus tantalizing glimpses from across the Doctor Who comics universe, including your first look at the Thirteenth Doctor in comics!
>tantalizing glimpses
>first look
aw shit, it's just gonna be a few panels, isn't it?

i dont think glorious leader Chibnall would allow any more desu

Still, I wouldn't turn a blind eye on her comic series in the future

>You are already subscribed to the official Doctor Who YouTube channel.
Oh shit wat do

You're under watch by UNIT. The moment you unsubscribe, they'll be at your door.

Remember not to unsubscribe from the official Doctor Who You Tube channel.

Reminder 12s finale speech.

“well there it is...silly old universe. the more i save it the more it needs saving. it's a treadmill. yes, yes i know they'll get it all wrong without me. but i suppose one more lifetime won't kill anyone. well, except me. you wait a moment, doctor! let's get it right. i've got a few things to say to you. basic stuff first: never be cruel, never be cowardly. and never ever eat pears. remember: hate is always foolish and love is always wise. and always try to be nice but never fail to be kind. oh, and you mustn't tell anyone your name. no-one would understand it anyway. except...except children. children can hear it. sometimes, if their hearts are in the right place, and the stars are too, children can hear your name. but nobody else. nobody else ever. love hard. run fast. be kind. doctor, i let you go."

Reminder 12s finale speech

"‘Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak
And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up
But you gotta search within you
And gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that shit out of you
And get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face, and collapse"

"Responsibility's cool, but there’s more things in life
Like getting your dick
Rode all fucking night
By the kind of girl that knows how to keep her shit tight
Legs in the air, looking like they feel nice
Volcano pussy melt your peter like ice"

"I sometimes, I sometimes wonder if what I have just done is the best thing by far, but I don't even know if, I don't even know if even if I will survive this. If I don't survive this...everyfink is loss."

I want to have sex with Clara Oswald so badly.

Its a shame you're a fat greasy mess then. Jenna Coleman wouldnt touch you with a ten foot pole.

>regeneration energy being volcano pussy because of the doctor's new assets
>melt your peter like ice
>peter capaldi regenerates

>melt your peter like ice
Also Twelve's 'peter' will literally melt.

" And now we have reach stage of every civilisation where having exhaust themselves years ago and are no longer able extend things any longer they instead of accepting this new reality and maybe attempt to change course of their own inevitable downfall, instead adopt new system of reasoning that is completely and utterly divorce from reality. The Greeks did it. Romans did it. Abbyssians and Babylonians. They start to believe in this magical thinking that somehow if we all start to believe and act in certain way it will somehow totally change everything and make everything alright again just like before. Just like with BBC and their new line of progressive and positive discrimination when it comes to hiring workers including actors on their new show. Having woman doctor isn't going to fix anything. Things will still be fucked in this country. But they will go ahead and do it because they honestly and neively believe they will better world by doing it. As our capitalist society continues to degrade and collapse into Neo serfdom that how totally divorce from reality we are now becoming as society. Chris Chibnall era Doctor Who is another prime example of that as is any SJW slash PC pandering television programming. Doctor I let you go ... "

In a burst of regeneration energy that will erupt like a volcano

"Doctor Who becomes Mayor of Cardiff, not even joking check twitter, we also have Dollard back writing another evil cis male, period feminist wankstain, and oh yeah the fucking Daleks back in the very first episode. Oh yeah wew, Chibnall is BOLLLLLLLD, NEW IDEAS, Nothing has fucking changed at all other than the Doctor has no fucking dick, and chibnall chose a female, to take attention away form his utter lack of any sort of creativity when it comes to sci fi."

Can we have Stefan for next doctor.
He could be the cosmic hobbo and the SJW would be happy.

with andy and zach companions

kino

He should be dressed like that

This makes Blue Peter a real inappropriate name for a kids show

What do you think 13's alias will be now that she can't be John Smith? I was thinking of Jane Smith with the Doctor making a Sarah Jane reference

I was pro-"Joan Smith" but you may have just convinced me.

She'll probably accidentally say her name is John Smith still, then realise about 5 minutes later that name won't work.

Leftist ≠ SJW
The later is the patent degeneracy that the former

Don't equate the two please

i think it'll still be john smith, with her being completely oblivious as to why people find it strange

boffat

loffat

noffat

lossffat

MODS

Cry more Redditor

faggot

Who is this soyboy?

>tumblr link

MODS