Cast the Fantastic Four for the MCU

Cast the Fantastic Four for the MCU

THE MAKER

idres elba as the invisible girl

Its retired, maybe you get a character cameo in some Spiderman movie

uh, all 4 are white...wheres the diversity, wheres the tranny, wheres the snarky nigger.

this is why you don't work in hollywood, bucko. this is why you're poor and lonely and shitposting on Sup Forums on a friday night. start learning how to make movies that appeal to the liberal hivemind.

Hollywood cant get the fantastic four right because they dont understand its basically Indiana jones + the incredibles. Also some kike producer is going to turn one of the characters into a handicaped muslim latina for muh diversity points.

No one went to see it last time they tried that.

Marvel niggerwashes characters the whole time though.

maybe they shouldnt have changed the race of the main characters

This. If Disney decides to raceswap any of the Four after Trank’s mess, they’re damn stupid.

You know one of them is gonna be black for "diversity"
Worked so well the last time

Why not Ben, in any case? He's gonna be rock half of the movie nevertheless.

whoever you picked for Johnny looks like a big faggot, OP.

They'll all be female niggers because all of the legal rights to your most beloved franchises are tied up with the type of people who are snivelling and crooked enough people-pleasing shit-eaters who make those kind of corporate decisions based on the perceived progressive political zeitgeist. It will eventually happen to everything.

they mostly stick to side characters though like Mordo or Valkyrie

I don't agree with it at all but turning a major superhero into Nick Cannon was a bad choice

That's racist

I’m cool with the idea of a Hispanic F4 if they do a diversity thing. Oscar Issac/Reed, Rosa Salazar/Sue, Diego Boneta/Johnny, Bobby Canavale/Ben.

Ben is Jewish and one of his core traits is having blue eyes.

Dwayne The Rock, Anna Sophia Robb, Justin Timberlake, Idris Elba

His only core trait is being a dude made of rocks, that's literally the inoy thing people recognize about the character. Hell, even the picture in OP doesn't have blue eyes. Ask literally anyone and no one will know or give a shit.

I think I'm one of only seven people on earth who actually enjoyed these movies.

>Jamie Foxx as Johnny Storm
>Will Smith as Mr. Fantastic
>Terry Crews as The Thing

>mfw MCU never explained how Captain America lost his flame powers

He was frozen in a giant chunk of ice for a hundred years, duh

Nah I liked it too, its was a bit schmaltzy, but it was fun and enjoyable.

he was probably the best thing about trank's ff though

>Jon Hamm as a nerdy beta faggot

I don't understand.

He was the one I had the hardest time, I honestly couldn't think of a good actor for Reed.

Original Reed is a chad

Nathan Fillion, Erin Richards, Alex Pettyfer, Dwayne Johnson

Goose is almost 40. Johnny’s supposed to be near the same age as Peter Parker.

Ben is actually supposed to be the shortest man on the team. Even after he’s powered up. That’s one thing the Story movies got right.

>40 year old johnny storm

>Mr. Fantastic
>beta faggot
Nigga what?

Idris Elba as all four. Like Eddie Murphy did in that horrible film where he played all roles or some shit.

the original guy for mr fantastic was perfect desu

Nice but they're.... white. You're literally Hitler

A Negro man for diversity

>movie is set in 1960's New York (space-race)
>Reed Richards and his girlfriend Sue Storm and her brother Johnny are working on a rocket for the US government
>the US government is afraid they will lose the space-race to rival country Latveria, so they send US official Ben Grimm, a friend of Reed Richards and fairly involved with the project to Latveria
>Ben sabotages Latveria's machine, causing it to explode, injuring Dr Victor Von Doom, who went to the same university as Reed
>The USA's rocket/machine is finished and the government tell the team (Reed, Sue and Johnny) to take Ben Grimm as a thank you for sabotaging the enemy
>while the crew is celebrating on the ship, Ben reveals to them that he sabotaged Latveria's work, causing a heated argument with Reed
>due to the fighting, they don't notice the cosmic radiation heading for the ship and are hit by it
>they crash land back on Earth and discover they are beginning to develop powers
>Doom has been badly injured by Ben's sabotage, with internal injuries and a small scar on his face which he is more angry about than his other injuries
>he is told he is not going to live so he is approached by gypsies who believe they can keep him alive through magic
>he dons the metal suit partially as life-support and also as traditional Latverian armor, he puts on the mask while it is still hot and, because of his impatience, burns his face
>Doom had become a figure of inspiration for the people of Latveria after surviving against the odds, also because he is a leading scientist
>the cloak/hood he wears is due to his high status in Latveria
>Doom discovers his equipment was sabotaged and he suspects rival country USA is responsible
>the Fantastic Four have control over their powers now and are working with the government

1/2

>Doom launches an attack on America, and the government assigns the Fantastic Four to stop him
>Doom uses tech based weapons, as well as magic and augmented abilities due to his suit
>Reed recognises Doom and vice versa, both dislike each other
>eventually, the Fantastic Four defeat Dr Doom and Latveria's forces
>Flash forward an undisclosed period of time
>Reed is working on new inventions, has forgiven Ben for the sabotage and has married Sue
2/2

Constantin Films still hold the rights.

Fridge Susan Storm?
No thank you

some capeshit just doesnt work

Lol, why the fuck would you cast Ioan Gruffud or however the fuck you spell his name again?

Not enough black men

Reed Richards isn't beta you fucking casual.

Reed & Sue

Johnny

because he looks like reed

I agree with Jake as reed, Margot's Harley role makes her a no go unfortunately,but replace her with alice eve, and you're golden.

So fucking what? He's played him before.

>Margot's Harley role makes her a no go

Thanos and Cable and Perry White and Goliath say hi.

Alice Eve is in Iron Fist.

More importantly, Who would be Doom?

Recast Jessica Alba as invisible woman then cast myself as mr fantastic. No need to cast anyone else the rest of the movie is 3 hours of susan and reed having hot dirty sex .

>More importantly, Who would be Doom?

I like this but with me as Reed.

> I find that shit distracting as fuck. Maybe I'm a retard, but Thanos and Cable having the same voice/face takes me out of the experience. Didn't know about Iron Fist 2

A good baseline but I'd make these changes...

>Doom is spending his time liberating Latveria from the Soviets. The U.S. thinks he will make a valuable ally as they have a common enemy.
>In the end, the FF think for a moment they've killed Doom only to check his remains and discover it's a Doombot.

would watch, maybe a little starring role for lil ol' me? I'll prep her real good for you

I Like the space race angle. But how would you bring them into the recent mcu? They would be old as fuck. Or at least to old to be on the roster; No?

>Thanos and Cable having the same voice/face takes me out of the experience

They're not in the same continuity, who gives a fuck? That's like being bothered that Chris Evans is Captain America.

nice satanic trips, Like I said I'm a retard about that sort of stuff. And yes everytime I rewatch FF All I can think is, hey that's Cap!

>I rewatch FF

jesus

Do you have any Idea how many times they've replayed that movie on tv here? perfect kino to have as background noise while I get shitfaced

In the comics from time to time you'll get a writer who writes Reed as a beta, but most of the time he's Chad as fuck. He's the guy who decided to call himself Mr. Fantastic. He's the opposite of the nerdy guy who gets the girl by being nice in spite of his social awkwardness. His whole feud with Doom is pretty much about Doom resenting him for being the only bigger Chad in the Marvel Universe.

I like the difference between this thread on Sup Forums and the one on Sup Forums.

On Sup Forums people were actually discussing actors and what traits, looks etc were needed to truthfully adapt the character. On Sup Forums half the thread is retards getting worked up about diversity hires that haven't happened for a movie that doesn't exist because they're professional victims

Implying we won't get the first colored family.

Ah, so you're an alcoholic. The self destructive behaviour is explained then.