Explain this shit immediately

Explain this shit immediately.

toxic masculinity is bad mmkay?

I haven't seen Bright, so I can't judge it.

More than I can say for the half of the bad viewer reviews for TLJ.

Idiots love trash.

Bright has boobs in it. Eat shit, STar Wars

shittics are paid by disney to upboat their movies and shitboat everything else

more proof

Critics: soyboys and feminists.

Main audience for these movies: white male nerds.

Not hard to figure out. The media limp wristed liberals all smell each others farts and have no clue what the viewers want. More words are spent defending whatever political point the critic wants to make than saying jack shit about the content.

Studios are not sending checks to professional critics.

The field is so saturated that all they need is the implied threat of never being invited to a premiere. Or not receiving a complimentary toy.

But Jigsaw WAS shit? We're just going to defend shit movies to make you guys feel better about your hate for TLJ, huh?

I have no clue user

Pretty soon there won't be user reviews anymore

Im watching brght right now and i gotta say im surprised,has a cool concept and its entertaining,way better than TLJ

Jigsaw was decent. People liked it because all we've gotten horror wise lately is ghost flicks.

Congrats.

Critics don't like it because it's a big budget movie on Netflix, that's why they want it to fail. They also dislike anything that threatens their politics.

Sup Forums hates it too, so people claiming that RT is being bombarded by alt-right groups can fuck off.

-IT
-Get Out
-Happy Death Day
-Gerald's Game
-Cult of Chucky
-Jeepers Creepers 3 (has anyone seen it? I adored the first two.)

None of these (except maybe Chucky if you get technical) are ghost movies.

its a real blight

If bleeding heart critics hate its politics and Sup Forums also hates its politics, what kind of a strange beast did Max "rape her, but I'm gay" Landis make?

He made a good movie. The strangest of beasts.

Well, Max Landis didn't make the movie, David Ayer did. Ayer also heavily rewrote the original script so...

Critics are faggot liberals

what if we replaced martain lawrence in bad boys with an orc

they are both shit

This movie promotes racial harmony instead of constantly pushing segregationism and separate but equal legislation so it's bad
- the Jews

Which positive reviewers are more honest, capeshit retards or disneybots? Find out tonight at 11

Jigsaw was not decent. It was the worst movie I've seen in an extremely long time. There was literally nothing good about the film, no memorable scenes besides maybe the 5 seconds at the end of the guys head getting pomegraneted.

Only people who have a strong opinion about the film will cast a vote on it. So you have SW that generates hate in the intelligent fans and indifference for the idiots, and then you have this crap that idiots adore but clever people don't even waste time seeing.

Movies resonate in some side of the bell curve, and they get up and vote, while the other half either don't see it or don't care.

Vote rigging. One was review bombed, the other was review rigged.

>tfw TLJ was simply too smart to be good

one has a rapist pig

Bright was a fun movie that exceeded peoples low expectations.

TLJ was a fun movie that teased character development but failed to deliver while focusing on side plots that made no difference to the actual story, while not the end of the world it's a massive disappointment for one of the most anticipated series ever.

(((Elves)))

3k ratings vs 140k ?

It's a Shadowrun ripoff, so the concept is basically tried-and-true.

>one has a rapist pig
nuLuke aka Jake Skywalker?

#litty

>movie about orcs and fairies in police uniforms starring will smith
Holy shit I'm cringing already. Good thing it's confirmed shit and no one will be pressuring me to see this tripe. The 90% user score is obviously because only the most retarded plebs would choose to watch it.

because plebs don't know what is good for them

It's not even bad.
It's like if Lord of the Rings was real history, elves are jews and orcs are ghetto niggers from 1992.

Lmao, what did Max "chopping gooks without goddamn nukes" Landis do?

This is pretty much exactly how I felt.

> that nigger
>"""charismatic"""
Wtf, she's as fucking charismatic as a card board box with a used Mexican brand condom in it

I hope you didn't spend a lot of time on that metaphor.

>not even bad
>posts high concept bullshit with no intrinsic meaning
It looks pretty bad from here.

Will Smith is a fun actor to watch, and as shitty as Bright is I'm sure I'll have more fun with it than TLJ.

The orcs are more like cholos. There's a vibe of honor, loyalty, and family about them that's absent from black gangs.

Bright is a frustrating movie. The world building is great, the plot is shit. It leaves you wanting more, and better.

The Last Jedi is just straight shit and makes you wish they would just wrap up the whole series and admit defeat.

You're telling me that soyboy forced these women into sex? More like he shagged them and dumped them without opening the gates of Hollywood to them. If you're having sex to get a role, it's not rape it's called prostitution and it's illegal.

That webm is from a different thing.

But the cholos are the cholos, before they got fucked up by Sauron's cultists in the tit bar

But max landis is a fag

/thread

The webm is entirely besides the point.
If you enjoyed TFA and not The Last Jedi you are completely soulless. If you enjoyed neither then at least you just have very high standards, unless of course you're just jaded.

Plus they listen to death metal and hardcore.

>Alt right and Russians like Bright
>RT score is high
>Alt right and Russians hate TLJ
>RT score is low
Gee I wonder

No, he just looks, acts, dresses, and thinks like one. He's actually a disgusting cishet FUCKING (((WHITE))) MALE.

t. mousehole

delet this

>RT = Rotten Tomatoes
>But also
>Russia Today
Coincidence? I think not.

TFA was completely inoffensive. The Last Jedi was just a really, really poorly made film.

TFA was professional. TLJ was fucking embarrassing amateur hour nonsense.

It shows why J.J., for all his faults, is a go-to A list showrunner or director, and why Rian Johnson is an indie director with no real credibility to his name.

>I need you to take your shrek looking ugly ass back home to go fuck fiona

I haven't seen either but Bright was directed by the same guy who did Suicide Squad, which was one of the least enjoyable movies I've ever seen whil Last Jedi was made by the same director as Looper which I thought was pretty good. So, going by that I can see where that difference comes from.

>mfw this whole movie
I'm angry
Angry about elves

What was on buzz aldrin's instagram?

TFA had zero character whatsoever, but I'm not surprised that Sup Forums can't tell the difference. As a standalone film it does nothing but copy the original film only in the most bland way possible.
If you honestly think this you probably think films are just a fun way of killing time.

>It went down AGAIN
*inhales*

>I haven't seen either
Then shut the fuck up

Just give me the whole enchilada

>Explain this shit immediately
The goyim are getting more out of hand.

Are there any conservative critics other than Based Armond?

>Bright
>3000 user reviews
>Star wars
>150,000 user reviews

so then bright is a cult film, of course its fans are gonna rate it high

Right. TFA is a competent xerox of the original.

TLJ is a pile of embarrassing shit. It's an incompetent, amateurish mess.

RT isnt a good source of reviews

thats the only explanation

plenty of veviewers amateurs

plenty of paid reviewers

Maybe so, but it exposes the underlying problem with movie reviews in general to the uneducated masses. It's valuable for that alone.

Well one has a writer who coined the term Mary Sue for the protagonist of the other movie. Make the connection there.

>sawkino
>trash

Sequels aren't supposed to be the same thing again, and if you can't accept change then you shouldn't buy a ticket for a sequel in the first place.

Whats wrong with all those critics. Its like almost every movie is completely opposite.

Some1 need to write a script for Firefox to just switch the ratings to the opposite on rotten, and we can have reliable source of information about movies worth a watch.

What's wrong with all those people. It's like almost every movie is the complete opposite.
[reddit space]
Some1 need to write a script for Firefox to just switch the ratings to the opposite side of rotten, an we can have reliable source of information about movies worth a watch.

if you watch star wars you're a soyboy, it really doesn't matter if you like the latest installment or not

5 mins in and ill say its liberals cant take the idea that different races having different attributes in the movie its the fantasy races that are different but liberals see it as the orcs are black and mexicans the humans are white people and the elfs are jews and asians

How you think Anna got that part in Ant-Man
Wasn't for her comedic acting talent

not that many people have even seen it, I can guarantee most critics just saw david ayer and will smith police movie and wrote their review based on that. you're overthinking hard

when was the last time hollywood had a universe with such history they can pull from the capeshit marvel and DC universes happened between 2000 and 2017 no good world building superheros just happened out of no where this could be a 5 season fucking show but it doesnt have the right politics so fuck it let it burn give it a shit score

FUCK HOLLYWOOD THIS CULTURE WAR ISNT ENDING ANYTIME SOON SO MOST THINGS THATS COMES OUT WILL BE DOGSHIT MORAL PREACHING AND THE FEW GOOD THING WILL BE SHUNNED CAUSE IT DOESNT FOLLOW THE RIGHT THINK

They want whitey to be bashed all the time but can't take when
*SPOILER*
>Black Cop discriminates against his own partner cause he is a orc
>Black Cop kills his fellow crooked cops who want the wand of power and to kill his partner
>Female Asian police chief is one of those crooked cops killed wanting will to kill the orc
>Mexican gang members lead by a wheelchairbound leader wanting the wand to walk kill and be killed
>Mexican Family gets slaughtered by evil cult elves
>Conveys a deep message of race relations, bullying, rising and being your own person without hamfisting it

Critics want to be pandered to and expect every movie to pander to their "high " expectations and push whatever message they want and virtue signal the hell out of it.
They don't want different, they want the same safe(their standards of safe) crap over and over.

its not racism its physics

Disney loves to pay their reviewers.

TLJ also has the woke fems backing.