Why are people so bugged by this?

Why are people so bugged by this?

also reminder it's cannon whether you like it or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WSCm8yAxBr8?t=546
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not mentioned once in two new movies
>canon
sorry Lucasfags are eternally btfo'd

But new movies are not canon?

(taken from the original draft of the screenplay)

>not mentioned once in the OT
>canon
sorry Prequelfags are eternally btfo'd

They were introduced so that Luuke and or Luuuke could plausibly exist in the next Lucas trilogy

I always was under the impression that midichlorians were attracted to the force and would therefore be present in higher numbers within force sensitives.. for this reason it never bothered me.. am I wrong?

It doesn't bother me at all. They're just the interface with which the force interacts with living beings.

To clarify, I didn't think the force came from them, but rather they were little force parasites

>Why are people so bugged by this?

Because nigger, real answers to questions are boring in fiction. SW is a good example of a fantasy film that purposely lacks much exposition
The PT decided to shit on that and attempted to explain the Force, a mystical ghost power.

makes sense.

yeah pretty much

cannon but won't be mentioned.

how was quigon supposed to test anikan's power level then?

>a mystical ghost power
no you're just a retard

Through the Force?

Cause it took the mysterious Force and told us that we need biological intermediaries to communicate with it. This added nothing good to the concept of the Force and added shades of biology to it which detract from the mystic spirituality most people had come to associate with it because of the original trilogy.
"ANAKIN : Master, sir...I've been wondering...what are midi-chlorians?
QUI-GON : Midi-chlorians are a microcopic lifeform that reside within all
living cells and communicates with the Force.
ANAKIN : They live inside of me?
QUI-GON : In your cells. We are symbionts with the midi-chlorians.
ANAKIN : Symbionts?
QUI-GON : Life forms living together for mutual advantage. Without the
midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the
Force. They continually speak to you, telling you the will of the Force.
ANAKIN : They do??
QUI-GON : When you learn to quiet your mind, you will hear them speaking to
you."

>only mentioned once in the prequels

lol i guess lucas blew himself out

>as a kid waned a padme older sister
>didn't understand what these feelings actually meant

pretty easy, we are killing him off at the end of episode 1 anyways so just give him some extreme perception or something that other jedi lack.

>implying that conversation between lil ani and quigon isn't great

>ani

Star Wars hardcore fans are nerdy manchildren who resents the idea that your value depended on something physical. Basically they're virgins hating on Chads.

They are mentioned in the ot. This is why it was so important to be a skywalker. Force wasn't something everybody can adopt the same. Anakin's descendants were stronger in it than others already.

They're not mentioned in the OT. I always assumed that it's the will of the force to use the Skywalker family for some purpose, not that there's literally something special about them genetically.

So midichlorians are angels? Or Thetans?

If you don't directly benefit from that, you should resent it. If you don't you're basically a useful idiot.

>It's not in there if we replace what is said with what I thought.
You are one smart fella

I dunno. They're not part of my head canon, I basically just ignore the concept.

Why does everyone forget that the midis were mentioned in ROTS?

Lucas originally had it planned that anyone could sense and use the force, but only Jedis did, which is better.

Midi-chlorians are literally never mentioned in the OT.

That's still the case...

oh god they stretched Agency FB to make that spread

youtu.be/WSCm8yAxBr8?t=546

J.J.'s gonna bring em back. That's how they bring all trilogies together. As Kylo and Rey don't have masters to hold them back anymore they'll learn some midichlorian sex positions from Luke's ancient magazines.

Then why was the Skywalker bloodline so important?

You know when we all shat on Alien Covenant for explaining something that didn't need to be explained because it ruined the magic? It's exactly the same as that.

So you are a fucking Brainlet

thats just lucas's mystical boomer nonsense

Like I said before, I always assumed that the Force had some sort of purpose for the Skywalkers, but that there was nothing biologically special about them.

Not by name but the concept that force sensibility is tied to biology. You can't just say but I didn't like it so it's not in there

Well sorry that you can't handle the truth.

>Why are people so bugged by this?
jew pawns are upset by this as it means not everyone can be a special snowflake.

the whole point of TLJ was to say that everyone is a special snowflake (except white males) and midi-chlorians (aka genetics) don't mean anything.

even a 100 pound weak ass skank with no training can beat-up luke fucking skywalker.

it's jews jewing their agenda.

The fact that the force is reduced to being some shit you can measure in numbers with an iPhone worked for me in the prequels. It signified the Jedi's disconnect from their mystic origins, their spiral into confusion regarding their roles in a modern society that seemingly didn't need them anymore. It's no wonder they failed to sense Darth Sidious, their vision was clouded in more ways than one.

Only the Jedi council knew about midichlorins. They couldn't share the knowledge because it could lead to eugenics

>webm
>fight is on sticks
>pull out a lightsaber that can't be blocked by stick
Nigger tier move

Because it took the force from being this mystical energy or presence that surrounds the Galaxy to being some kind of biological explanation. Maybe in sci fi this would work better, but it was very out of place for space fantasy.

It was both in the ot and it was both in the prequels.

Seemingly the only complaints are from manchildren who think they could become Jedi if Lucas didn't explain midichlorians in the prequels.

Because muh fantasy. Its too scientific for them. Guess they want it more come from the person itself than just having some force bacteria.

But for me its just an easy explanation for kids rather some force microbes. Like you explain bloodcell being little dudes that transport air and fuel for your body.
Maybe like your body developes fiorce sensitive body cells alongside using the force as a side effect.

It wasn't in the OT you fucking brainlet

The OT had the concept that, in the case of the Skywalkers specifically, Force sensibility had something to do with the nature of their family. That's very far from the concept that in the case of everyone, Force sensibility has something to do with their biology.

Well, the force was clearly determined, at least partially, by genetics in the OT. I really don't understand why people pick out midichlorians so often as the worst thing in the prequels.

By testing him with his fleshy liightsaber

Thats a good correction of the midi-chlorian

Because the force was space magic originally. It was mysterious, it blended fantasy with science fiction. The fucking emperor of all space, the boss of this terrifying robot dark knight Darth Vader, was a tiny shrunken old man in a black cloak. He looked like a scary wizard, and you wondered how fucking powerful must this old man be to be the emperor of all space and control Darth Vader? Then all you really saw him do was magically shoot lightning from his fingertips.

This stuff didn't need to be explained. "Force Lightning?" "Midichlorians?" The mystery was a huge part of the appeal of the original trilogy, it made you wonder about that world.e

Honestly because they misunderstand what they are. They think midichlorians are the force, or responsible for the force or something.

They are simply like a organelle, something microscopic that resides in all living beings that gives creatures a connection to the force. Jedi used mdi cholroian counts to get an estimate of a lifeforms sensitivity to the force.

>all these prequel damage control babbies acting like the "not the actual force bullshit" wasn't just added to quell fan outrage over dbz power levels.

Yes, partially, and in a way that was never explained to have any sort of biological mechanism. On the other hand, in the prequels, Qui-Gon says "Without the
midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the
Force."

>not the actual force bullshit
Qui Gon explains it in Episode 1. From the dialogue in that movie, it's pretty clear actually that they aren't synonymous with the force. You just have a short attention span and comprehension problems.

>new movies
>canon
Luuuke at dis dood.

What is the jewish agenda?

stalling until the actual chosen one comes and enslaves the goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg

Midichlorians are only part of the Force. There are two main aspects of it.

The Living Force
and
The Cosmic Force

Midichlorians are part of the Living Force and allow Force Sensitives to tap into the Force as a whole. Bridging the gap between Living and Cosmic.

The Living Force is what influences living organisms and the proliferation of life in general. The Cosmic Force influences the forces of nature and binds the universe together. The Jedi combines both these to protect those who can't protect themselves and to learn how the universe works.

It's heroin.