What colour light sabre would you pick? I always liked classic blue

what colour light sabre would you pick? I always liked classic blue.

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=2163
freegogpcgames.com/2360/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=ao1HQAPRSwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

green

The one where she's whipped bloody and the kike who runs that show is publicly flayed. Then fed to dogs.

thats gay i choose purple

Red

Green, single blade. I like it simple.

Full blown Weimar Republic. Holocaust 2.0 when?

I don't know my man, purple always seemed pretty gay.

Settle down Cletus we know you're proud you watched Game Of Plebs.

something special snowflake like silver

Not a bad choice at all.

does she fuck the kids? pls say yes

Official: Blue
Unofficial: I would like a gray lightsaber.

never thought of a chrome/metallic sabre before,how would it work?
you just came up with a more interesting idea for starwars I have seen in decades lad...start writing something.

>he fell for the racists are oberkrainers meme
Talk about pleb.

all colors combined, whatever that color is called

race is just a social construct

and history is a whitewash

Black.

i liked purple but thats overplayed now

i think ill take green or cyan

>darth cyan( fuck it it sounds plausible enough)
>cyan light light saber

holy shit make it happen.

it's already happening, except it's white people this time.

>all colors combined, whatever that color is called
It's called white, you retard. Have you never heard of the prisms?

I'd take red but I wouldn't be a faggot sith

You get white when you combine light. You get brown when you combine pigments.

Probably deep blue.

If I could pick something more snowflake, I might go with a light greyish blue like pic related last row, second collumn

wtf even milftoon is getting in on the batman v. superman bashing.

What?

I mean Samual L Jackson is the only one that ever had one and he wasn't gay in canon

brown so it looks like i have a sword of shit

>You get brown when you combine pigments.
progressive

mmm I like your taste sir,you seem cultured so now tell me what special snowflake royal red gaurd weapon you would choose? you can design and create any star warsy type weapon that can counter a light sabre but not a shotgun.

I'm a blue boy, always have been and i'll probably die a blue boy too

Orange > Yellow > Green

Maul's double bladed saber but canary yellow. Yellow is such an unappreciated colour.

>it's already happening, except it's white people this time.
Really? To me it seems the other way around.

well it seems like you are in luck with Rey having the bo staff and turning neutral? might be yellowish maybe?

Not sure if shitposting or just retarded

self checked,haven't got quads in months.

How's the winter break going, my good fellow. No more little shits to deal with for another few weeks?

If I were an Imperial guard, I guess I'd just go with a bowstaff like weapon that detaches into smaller fighting sticks.

No fancy curves, probably just simple cylindrical shapes maybe with a few grooves as far as detailing goes. Minimalistic in style.

You?

Red because fuck the Jedi.

long style nun-chuks could work but would be bloody risky twirling them around.I would just go for a riot shield that could block sabres and a basic riot club that TR-8R used maybe,it seemed effective and as long as I can keep the light sabre from cutting me in to bits I think I could just use sword and board tactics to wear them down.
or maybe a flail type weapon to swing over the shield and melt them.

Yellow lightsabers are wielded by temple guards, therefore I don't think her saber will be yellow. Rey is a Jedi thus her saber should be blue(haven't seen the new movie yet though).

Yes.

Copper colored.

Silver and Cyan are patrician choices

I still find it jarring how those couple are able to make two kids just for their relationship to turn sour. I mean the Dad is still a hunk and the Mom is still hot so what in Gods name made them grew weary of each other?

I like their daughter better.

Shit, I thought this was a new Force power.

Good choice. Sword and shield is always a good practical combo.

Those separable parts of the staff aren't like nunchuks, they are just like dual wielding fighting sticks. Wouldn't be very much different than duel wielding light sabers considering their shape and that they'd be able to repel lightsaber blades.

Black

I thought I got all the star wars games free from the free gog games site but do not recognise this one,man I got like 16 games to slog though over Christmas but apprently they are better then the story in nuwars.
starting with jedi accademy and kotor1.

Best post.
Even posts the awesome gif.

insha'Allah my brother

this

wtf is that ? a shadow blade that absorbs the light from a sabre? because that would be kinda making sense...also the first epic I found in wow vannilla and sold for epic mount,good times.

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=2163

My pic is from KotOR II: The Sith Lords. Pick it up and get the Sith Lords Restored Content mod super easy to do on steam, just subscribe to the mod in the workshop and you'll have one of the best Star Wars experiences ever.

I just found that other site and downloaded everything I could before my internet tries to screw me,heard good things about them and hoping I can block out the memory of recent movies with binging on old EU stiff.

and now they just updated I have to play unleashed as well? Christ this is gonna be a busy holiday trying to erase that nuwars...wish me luckooo oh and all the lego star wars too,fuck me

freegogpcgames.com/2360/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-ii/

Blue in right hand, green in left

One blue, one green like based Kit Fisto.

glassy.

BROTHER!

you turd knocker

DO NOT LISTEN TO KOTOR 2 IS A BROKEN UNPLAYABLE HUNK OF SHIT EVEN WITH THE MODS. DON'T DO IT!

usually found myself going with yellow in jedi outcast/academy

for someone spinning around dual sabres you would imagine he would tie back those twi-lek(?) head tentacles or something?

kotor 2 is kino

jedi academy is based but its a sequel to outcast and the other katan games. the story isn't super important though you get the gist of what you need to know in academy

I'd like a shit brown lightsabre, and instead of the normal whooossh sound when activated mine would BRRRRAAAAP

>black

yeah i saw, but it's an instant fuck

incest comics/content is completely pointless if they don't show the temptation and allude to how taboo it is, like what-- i'm supposed to believe you guys just fuck without thinking twice? get the fuck out of here, wasting my MOTHER FUCKING TIME

Well that and the combat is incredibly dull.

Purple nigga

I guess so because my bro just got stuck and can not progress the story after the first crystal for the light saber...why can't they fix this shit after so many years? guess I am going with the jedi knight games to start with.

Check out 'MovieBattles 2' for Jedi Academy.

Sauce?

If they are muscular like tentacles he can just keep them pressed to his head.

>MOTHERFUCKING TIME

hehe don't normally laugh but I just did,maybe it was the 2 bottles of sherry I just drank but thank you.

>sherry
show feminine penis

Rey's saber might be white like Ahsoka.

>brown lightsabre

this. the correct answer is brown, you racists.

hey man it is Christmas and I am feeling lazy this morhing I can replace it later from asda for £20 anyway so I can shit post in a rare fun star wars thread and I never normally get replies when I make threads and you know what? it helps a sore throaght and everyone around here is coughing like plague victims.
I could really use a doctor right now.

It kinda does
It pulls lightsabers slightly towards it, making it easier to parry them

its ok i thought it was a funny line too

could you make a shield from that material and just suck/gravity absorb sabres with it?
these are the questions that make Sup Forums better than anything nuwars could ever come up with...imagine is I was George Lucas just coming here to steal your ideas?
also are the rumors true about Tay in the next movie?

Nice, good luck to you man. Here are my top picks for Star Wars games.

Prequel Trilogy
>Republic Commando
>Bounty Hunter (Gamecube exclusive but I'm sure there are roms)
>Podracer (N64, use an emulator)
>Pandemic's Battlefronts
>Revenge of the Sith (PS2, Xbox, GC)
>Jedi Power Battles (PS1, Dreamcast)
>LEGO Star Wars

Original Trilogy era
>Dark Forces
>SUPER Star Wars series (SNES)
>Pandemic's Battlefronts
>X-Wing / TIE Fighter series
>STAR WARS Arcade '77
>Shadows of the Empire
>Empire at War
>Demolition (Vigalante 8/Twisted Metal style SW game)
>The Force Unleashed 1 (2 is incredibly short)
>LEGO Star Wars

Post-RotJ
>Dark Forces II-IV
>Rogue Squadron I-II

Old Republic
>KotOR I&II

Truth be told the only time I've had KotOR II bug out and break my game was after it's original release on Xbox. I've heard others complain about it but it's never happened to me since.

PBUH

They don't call him "Kitt Fisto" because he's into chicks.

mood sabre. if you're toying with your opponent, it's cyan-blue. if you get pissed off, it turns red-purple.

either that, or mess with people's heads completely and have one that changes color several dozen times a second.

>somehow looks even prettier and more approachable

I know what my next order from Kamino.com is going to be.

Sup Forums told me republic commando would break my heart and I want to survive this Christmas as i could be my last,did you know that found George micheal dead with "last christmas" song playing on repeat?...that is a kino death listening to your own song and kicking it.

I know, they call him that because it's his name

Ill get the invisible one. None force users would be totally fucked.

Green or Cyan

non force user reporting in,can a jedi force block this? because I would legit choose a firearm over a sword that can not possibly block all the pellets in time before it kills them.

I can predict the direction you will be shooting at and position myself accordingly.

Do your duty for The Republic and scarp CIS scum. Vode an.
youtube.com/watch?v=ao1HQAPRSwo

Kote!
Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Coruscanta a'den mhi, Vode an.
Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.

what if I blind fire dual weilding shotguns with 100% randomsness and you could not predict?

Silver/white actually was anit special snowflake in case of Imperial Knights

They can see slightly into the future so they can just dodge. You want to hunt Jedi? I recommend bombs. Doesn't matter if you see the future when you're hit by a bomb. Also, flamethrowers would be hard to dodge, as would rapid-fire machine guns.